Canada's new minister of immigration thread #2

cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-government-cabinet-shuffle-2017-1.3928723

Nothing wrong with that tb-h
old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/24MdDSb75ys
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/07/somali-refugees-arriving-highest-rate-ever-first-two-months-fy-2017/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/newlyarrivedsomalimigrantchargedwithcriminalsexualconduct/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/28/somali-ohio-state-student-attack/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/03/federal-money-somali-refugees-maine/
youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs
youtu.be/FZF7UIXoD9w
youtu.be/NOubG0vtdQI
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554991/People-in-mixed-race-areas-feel-isolated.html
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
livescience.com/20663-black-white-segregated-neighborhoods.html
youtu.be/KgQqLrCQp0c
youtu.be/7ZYxZpGersQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need to gas the liberal pro immigration cucks

First for FUCK CANADA

BECAUSE IT'S 2015

>you're better than us

I think Trudeau is just trolling us now.

Swede tier levels of cuckdom.

Frightening.

Canadians are fucked, feel free to blame yourselves for not distancing yourselves from the britcuck caliphate.

>canadian values
>multiculturalism & multiethnic immigration
Pick one and only one.

>community activist
What does that have to do with being the Minister for refugees, citizenships and immgration ?
How does that help?

And being a somali, muslim, immigrant in charge of immigration?
You think nobody has biases ?

Would you let a criminal be a judge for other criminals ?
Would you have a drug addict be Minister for Health?

i nate higgers

...again, you hate up because you are not us.

>no racial tension
>less racist than usa
>high life quality
>cheap college
>free healthcare
>security
>guns are for alpha hunters and not beta with overcompensation

In a matter of months, this inbred Somalian nigger will be opening the doors for 3rd-world vermin from the most abhorrent shitholes on earth to pour into Canada.

Thank God I'm an American, where we'll finally be getting our shitskin importation problem under control.

Get fucked syrupqueers.

>Community Activist

What is this?

Prendre exemple sur le Québec...

youtu.be/24MdDSb75ys

They can have fun with all the Mexicants that are going to flee there when they get kicked out of the US and don't want to stay in their own third-world shithole.

A communist

>Thank God I'm an American, where we'll finally be getting our shitskin importation problem under control.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/07/somali-refugees-arriving-highest-rate-ever-first-two-months-fy-2017/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/14/newlyarrivedsomalimigrantchargedwithcriminalsexualconduct/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/28/somali-ohio-state-student-attack/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/03/federal-money-somali-refugees-maine/

You guys have more of those inbred bipedals than Canada does.

Atleast show some compassion for your brothers to the north. We are your biggest trading partners and we gave you guys hockey. Can you atleast do us a favor and nuke Toronto?

Congratz. Let's hope he will be a responsible minister.

LOL Faggot Swedes

Don't you have a gf, wife, mother, daughter, cousin to go rescue from a rape gang?

You fuckin' Swedish cuck fags. :)

future Prime Minister of Canada.

After Elizabeth kicks the bucket, he shall be "KANG OF CANADALIA"

>breitbart

My country might become an caliphate within my lifetime, but at least i'm not a leaf.

>lawyer and community activist

>immigrants are less qualified for jobs
>He thinks canadian education is EQUAL with somali education
Lmao, ok, I am talking to a troll, good bait m8.

also
>if you don't like unskilled, unassimilable immigrants you're a racist
>immigrants
>race
What did he mean by this ?

Only mudslimes and niggers hate Breitbart.

>might

Says the gypsy who has a muslim gypsy fat roastie as PM.
Lel

>canada

>Only mudslimes and niggers hate Breitbart

Stormfags hates Breitbart, they shill the Jews...

>Thank God I'm an American, where we'll finally be getting our shitskin importation problem under control.

I think we have a few decades to catch up with you guys.

oh please lol don't pretend it's about wages, you've already shown what your horses in this race are
>that vague unspecified future threat is gonna come one day! and when it does, you'll see just how right i was!
i assume there is some protocol for transferring a law degree from another country to canada
>unskilled, unassimilable
source? and remember not to use muh feelings
>immigrants
>race
What did he mean by this ?
... people from other countries who are of different races? was pretty obvious, wasn't it?

looks like we'll need to build a second wall during Trump's second term

Or anyone else who hates the kikes.

i cant wait for trump to annex Canada

Looks like a perfect choice for the Syrup Niggers.

>Only mudslimes and niggers hate Breitbart.
I hate breitbart because that faggot Mio makes a few good points but overall he's a catholic loving circumcision endorsing mental patient among other things.

>oh please lol don't pretend it's about wages, you've already shown what your horses in this race are
Dude, you need to at least pretend to answer the question. You'd never make it as a politician.

>taking opinion pieces of some nigger loving faggot as fact/representative of all Breitbart
>she got taken down before becoming a PM because everyone was buttblasted at her being some mudshit turkfat whore
Ayyyy
Meanwhile, 5pa1n had andalucian and southern gypsies mayors, ministers and such.

You're dancing around the point again. If you want mass immigration, you are thus fine with depressing wages.

You're thinking too small. If they get overrun by nigger then we are beset on two fronts.

Prime Minister Queerboy made it easier for the spics to get there too. With us making it hard for them and Canada rolling out the welcome mat, it's like they're begging to become an Aztec infested shithole.

Oh gee, it's almost like I specifically used the word "we'll" to imply that we currently have a shitskin importation problem but will be fixing it with Trump.

Trump has directly attacked the Somalinigger community in America on multiple occasions and did so again after the OSU chimpout.

But then again, here I am expecting a Romanian to have more than three brain cells, so perhaps I'm the idiot.

>Atleast show some compassion for your brothers to the north.

No, you faggots deserve it at this point. We corrected our cuckery, you retards bask in it. The few good Canadians can come here and watch in comfort as Canada turns into an Africa-tier Islamic toilet, the rest can all get raped by deranged sandniggers for all I care.

God damn, it feels good to be American.

>Would you let a criminal be a judge for other criminals ?
>Would you have a drug addict be Minister for Health?
not my fault you werent in the last thread, all his shit arguments got deflated and he tried to pull "i just care about the wages" at the last minute. also fine, i'll bite, what do you propose we do instead? stop immigration so we all get more monies from teh jobs? learn how fucking economics works, you can't just pick one single factor to tunnel vision on because it supports your bullshit
again, please support the claim that this guy is gonna bring on some massive unprecedented immigration wave. i know you're an idiot who thinks you know things about places you've never been to but, i've lost count of how many times i've had to re-iterate this, WE ALREADY HAVE A BUNCH OF IMMIGRANTS AND WE HAVE FOR A LONG ASS TIME

do you get it yet?

Friend there are more niggers in your own country than there are people in Canada.

>Minister of immigration
>is an immigrant

yep

Fuck Canada.

>29
What the fuck?

>Somali
Oh right

ignore the greentext, had that highlighted in another post because i was gonna call out the absurdity of this logic once again

will once again make an open call for anything that actually paints being an immigrant as a conflict of interest for this job

Give it time. That is the point of the thread. The man in charge of who gets in is now going to be opening the flood gates. Hell you cucks will probably set up ports in 3rd world countries where you can import them by the thousands and pay for the entire trip. Promises of free health care and housing and money. You're going to be drowning in brown by the end of the decade.

>We need skilled people of any race to come here
Enjoy all the engineers/doctors from Somalia/MENA countries.

>God damn, it feels good to be American.

Comme tu dis, Bubba...

youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

The best part is the guy's a completely mainstream political figure and the objection against him is LITERALLY because he's somali

People from those communities are always more realistic about them than people who only read news articles about them slanted in one direction or another, really goes for anywhere, the South etc.

>Roughly 65% white in a nation of 300,000,000 with shitskins about to leave/be deported compared to 90% white with 400,000 shitskins per year and a Somali nigger as head of immigration.

I think we're better off, Justin.

>If

More like when. It's going to happen eventually. Might as well sit back and laugh while Trump keeps shitskins out of our based country.

If we really need to, we'll build two walls when Canada becomes a giant Muslim nigger ghetto.

>please support the claim that this guy is gonna bring on some massive unprecedented immigration wave
For one, the man is a pro-immigration activist.

KEKS WAR !!! KEKS WAR, EVERYONE !!!!

>what do you propose we do instead? stop immigration
Actually that sounds like a fantastic idea.

Hes gonna let in all his nigger friends just watch

Cool ministry of immigration, Ahmed

>Canadians are fucked
We're still whiter and more socially conservative than America. We'll turn it around at the next election, we just have to ride this horrible shit out until then.

Canada tends to follow America a few years behind. The big differences are our closed political system and vote splitting. It's harder for fresh blood to get into the parties because you have to be a party member and pay your dues, not just show up, to vote in our equivalent of primaries. The parties are basically private organizations and make their own rules for letting people join and picking their candidates.

Last time, the Liberals somehow got the NDP to play Conservative-lite, split the conservative vote, and win total control with under 40% of the popular vote. So the majority of voters in more than half of the ridings (districts) voted for parties saying they would be fiscally conservative and cut immigration, and instead of either of them we got these corrupt shits for five years and no way whatsoever to remove them early unless members of their own party defect in parliament.

The outrage is building up. It'll be Never Liberals Again next election.

Wait a second, that's not the word I posted.
It was c-u-c-k.

>We corrected our cuckery, you retards bask in it.

As i said before, if you can just nuke Toronto and Hongcouver all our problems will go away.

>open call for anything that actually paints being an immigrant as a conflict of interest for this job
People like being among people similar to themselves. This is in-group preference.

When you're vastly different to your host country (and a Somali certainly is), you're not among people similar to yourself.

Uhh, what does this mean? Am I about to get enriched?

>I think we're better off, Justin.

Comme tu dis, Bubba...

youtu.be/FZF7UIXoD9w

That would be extremely unrealistic. We're not going to invite more people in than we can afford to. There is a limit to what we can accept every year and even weedman acknowledges that.
Even if Trump deports all 10 million illegals (unlikely) that isn't going to cause a major shift in your demographics. Projections show the US will soon be like Germany where non-white births will outnumber white births.

>Hon hon hon Quebecois baguette

Enjoy your Muslim cock sandwich Pierre.

>Somalinigger admits obvious problem exists, therefore having said Somalinigger in charge of immigration is a good thing

Are you fucking retarded? If he were going to clamp down on immigration, then I perhaps could say he's a good choice, but all he wants to do is say "Terrorism bad" and "integrate" these subhuman niggers into the country. I don't want them to integrate, they're filth. I want them to go the fuck back to their shitty, disgusting nigger flypit and stop walking around with their ugly burkas and dirty smells.

I can't lie, that's funny

Je t'aime Bouchard be my tranny gf pls :3

Some see the city of Detroit as a harbinger of what is to come. In the early
1960s Detroit seemed like a model American city. Industry was booming as
both blacks and whites found steady work in the automobile industry. But in
1967 the worst race riot in American history erupted. Overnight, Detroit was
violently jerked from being a prosperous, integrated industrial center to that
of a chaotic, seething ghetto. The anarchic conditions and political rhetoric
surrounding black city-states like Detroit have been recorded by the Israeli writer, Ze'ev Chafets (1990) in Devil's Night and Other True Tales of Detroit,
an account of, among other events, how local citizens burn down houses, abandoned
buildings, and unused factories each Halloween night. Chafets refers to
Detroit as "America's first Third World City."

-Rushton

> this leaf again

Yeah, nothing wrong leaf.

>>Hon hon hon Quebecois baguette
>Enjoy your Muslim cock sandwich Pierre.

Fait toi du fun a prendre la grosse queue de Jamal dans le cul pendant que Pedro te mouthfuck...

youtu.be/NOubG0vtdQI

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE !

oh shit, he's back to click on more of my post numbers!

>Je t'aime Bouchard

Je t'aime aussi, ma petite salope beurette...

>i assume there is some protocol for transferring a law degree from another country to canada
>transferring a law degree
>Comparing anglo-saxon law to somali law
You're a persistent troll, I will give you that.
Immigrants are not a race, buddy.
Repeating "RACIST, RACIST ,RACIST" to those who are skeptic of it is not an argument.

>There isn't a single country where multiple races cohabit peacefully, without conflict, resentment.
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
>Each one cares and fights for its own interests.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554991/People-in-mixed-race-areas-feel-isolated.html
>The only solution is to maintain a respectful distance from each other based on the Swiss model.
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
>Humans are inherently ethocentric, policies must revolve around biological realities instead of hippie "feel good" nonsense.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

This is how you kill racism and ensure safety for everyone.

No, african islamic descent folk do not want to be assimilated into an european christian country.Neither do the europeans.
livescience.com/20663-black-white-segregated-neighborhoods.html
Dozens of studies, worldwide, show that people self-segregate.

>"multiculturalism is why Africa is a shithole, borders don't respect ethnic lines !"
>"We need more multiculturalism everywhere !"
If you hold both of these beliefs, you are either superficial or don't think for yourself.

>more socially conservative than the states

What universe are you living in? It sounds great

Nous devrions faire le sex anal plus souvent t'sé

>more socially conservative than America.
Nice try faggot.

And no you won't because the majority of Canadian whites are SJW-tier IngSoc loonies cucks that want every shade of dick in their ass.

>Canadian whites are SJW-tier IngSoc loonies cucks that want every shade of dick in their ass.
Like... protestant white americans importing and adopting niggers by the dozens ?
Like the somalians in Michigan, Maine, Illinois, etc ?

Or like mormons importing southern trash, africans and south-east asians to marry them with mormon women?

>Repeating "RACIST, RACIST ,RACIST" to those who are skeptic of it is not an argument
damn, still triggered over my throwaway joke... i'll remember that one for next time now that i've seen the success it can bring

also i dont feel especially tempted to read your random assortment of bullshit to try and convince me that the country i live in isnt actually the way that it is lol

Fuck me sideways. Get the fucking fucking torches and pitchforks boys

Friendly reminder that 3 hours ago Jeff Sessions said he'd be looking at the Canadian model in order to American immigration policies.

>québécois avec son accent de paysan consanguin se moquant des rednecks.

>Nous devrions faire le sex anal plus souvent t'sé

Maquille toi et j'arrive...

youtu.be/KgQqLrCQp0c

>Immigrants move to Quebec, Alberta and Ontario, raising the price of housing even more
>White flight to Maritimes
I'm okay with this.

Fuck off nigger I don't speak Queerbecois.

>Trump will never get the nomination
>Trump will never win the election
>Trump will never bring back jobs

Keep telling yourself that. Non-Mexican shitskins are so scared that they're preparing to leave en masse.

>Projections show the US will soon be like Germany where non-white births will outnumber white births.

Those (((projections))) never accounted for Trump changing our immigration policy. We have four, possibly eight, years of a right-wing anti-immigration hardliner as president along with a right-wing cabinet. We've got a far better chance than you dog-fuckers do.

i thought all the 1984 dickriders finally died off. also great contribution to the conversation, another dumbass on the "THIS THING YOU'VE BEEN DOING ALL ALONG WILL NOW BE YOUR UNDOING BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!" train

(vous)

J'ai eu besoin de jewgler ton pays, Bubba...

>no racial tension
>less racist than usa
>high life quality
>security
>guns are for alpha hunters and not beta with overcompensation
Until mr. Hussen fills your country with niggers

>talk about immigration in general
>he changes goalpost
>strawmans
>scientific studies are "random bullshit"
>gets scared when confronted with logic, facts and common sense
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

>Fuck off nigger I don't speak Queerbecois.

Oui, tu parles juste Muricain...

youtu.be/7ZYxZpGersQ

reminder it takes 10 years to become a canadian citizen.

Yes exactly but on a larger scale.

Leafs deserve everything that is coming to them. You chose your side you can stop pretending like you care about the US.

He listened to the friendly grandpas advice.

>mettre en avant les limites de l'éducation québécoise

hey, mais au moins tu connais le coran par cœur !

tThe only people who want muslim immigrants are faggy liberals that went to college. Poor whites and blacks unanimously agree they should stay in their desert shitholes.