Sperm Donations. Are they redpilled? Is a girl cucking you out of your sperm with another man? is it a good idea...

Sperm Donations. Are they redpilled? Is a girl cucking you out of your sperm with another man? is it a good idea, bad idea? What sort of legal risk is there? Is the money worth it to have a woman you don't know inseminated with your seed? For the record I am 100% white.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I donated sperm back in 2003, seemed like a good idea at the time.
Recently i enrolled on a voluntary registar for donors and donor kids. Turns out i have 4 children out there somewhere.
Feels good, like i've covertly sown my seed in the world and tomorrow belongs to me.

>giving your seed to anyone but your wife

I wish I could order a bunch and squirt it all in my ass, maybe I'd get pregnant.

your kids are probably sjw and your daughter is getting blacked

>>Seemed like a good idea at the time

Any second thoughts?

No, i got paid for jerking off into a jar, that's a pretty sweet deal and it's not like i wasn't jerking off all the time anyway.
I'd like to meet my donor kids one day. Even if they are raised by lesbians or whatever i'm sure my genes will override whatever they get taught at home.

Podesta says thanks

What requirements did you have to meet to do that?

Sperm Bank? I have let a fortune slip through my fingers.

>Literal sperm bank rejects

Sad!

lmao same. I have a delta airlines sock that must be worth about £4M by now.

Young(ish) at the time. Helathy, no history of genetic diseases in my family, no STDs
that was about it

Wait...it says here...

What was he doing with our sock?

I would donate viles and viles if there was a clause in the agreement somewhere that said it could only be given to white woman or latinas (so my genes may begin white washing her bloodline). It would be cool to have hundreds and hundreds of kids running around out there.

Sick! Do they drug test you or anything?

Uhh, I was just...h-holding it for a f-friend, user! And I swear to god I didn't know I took those in flight headphones

im only 5' 11.75"

>Sick! Do they drug test you or anything?
Yes, I currently donate and I do urine once a month, blood every 3 months and a physical every 6.

So I'd have to find a way of passing a drug test if I want to donate sperm...I mean, stranger things have happened before. I'll do it!

>Are they redpilled?
No
>Is a girl cucking you out of your sperm with another man?
No. There are a lot of lesbians and single women. The heterosexual couples usually go to sperm banks because the man is too old or he fucked up and had a vasectomy too early in life. They all know what they're getting into.
>Is it a good idea, bad idea?
If you want to make babies with strangers then it's good. Otherwise it's bad.
>What sort of legal risk is there?
If you go through a legal clinic there are no legal risks. You sign contracts which are upheld by the state. If they break those contracts you can sue, and they have lots of money.
>Is the money worth it to have a woman you don't know inseminated with your seed?
No. It's like $50-$100 a week. It's some extra spending cash for jerking off but it's probably more of a hassle. Most sperm banks want you to commit for a year and you have to stay healthy, so no smoking, heavy drinking, and promiscuous sex for a year. And they'll be testing you regularly.

Stance on egg donation? Gave mine even though it was a miserable process.

Why don't you just stop doing drugs?

>Recently i enrolled on a voluntary registar for donors and donor kids.
How do you figure this stuff out? Is it just an Aussie one or what? I'm the product of a Sperm donor and I'm wondering how to get in touch with my biological father

Thank you for the advice user. It wouldn't be through a clinic so I feel it's a bad idea but I needed to hear that in someone else's words. Upboated

>100% white
>flag

k

>Litterally letting your children grow up with single mom SJW hell hole and that monster genetics

kek

anything that enables procreation is the opposite of redpilled

I am going to soon desu. Probably later on in the year. I feel like at 24 I'm at a point where I should quit while I'm ahead. I don't really do drugs often, just weed mostly, and some coke on the weekends. And I do Acid every month but that doesn't even show up. No hard shit, just good wholesome fun. Weed is the one thing that I DO consider myself addicted to.

I still have good jizz though.

NICE. Did she enjoy it?

The paperwork will have ID numbers for the donor. The recipients will have that number on their paperwork. Those sites will ask the children for that number. The donor will put in his number and they will match.

Glad I could help.

I came from a sperm doner and apparently they have some good quality sperm, because I ended up 6' tall and have a 7.5 inch penis, and I also got a fairly quick brain. Now, the father who raised me is some dumb guy who's brain is inundated with age and a past stroke, I can't ever get through to him.

You are truly a gentleman and a scholar

You have no guarantee that they will not make a future law that makes you liable for the child's well being and forces you to pay child support. Feel safer giving to my shower drain than a test tube.

Sperm donors aren't being cucked. They are the litearl bulls in this scenarios. They spread their seed, some cuck beta pays for it.

You could definitely fight that in court, having to go to court over a thing like this is a potential problem though.

>The paperwork will have ID numbers for the donor. The recipients will have that number on their paperwork. Those sites will ask the children for that number. The donor will put in his number and they will match.
Fuck, I don't have that ID number, how do I acquire?

Yeah, I'd never do that.

cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/

>Woman sues Sperm Donor for Child Support.

As the child that is. My mom's passed away btw and she never left any info behind regard that

Ask your mom

Refer to:

Contact the sperm bank. They should have the records. They'll just give you the corresponding ID and you take that to the other site. They'll probably want proof of who you are, so have your legal ID and birth certificate ready.

I'm not even sure which one she went to. All I know is the year (obviously). Is there a database of all or most sperm banks in the US?

>tfw must be at least 5'9 to donate
>5'8

>Is there a database of all or most sperm banks in the US?
That, I don't know. If there is it would probably be thought the Department of Health and Human Services.

it all depends on the laws in your country. The voluntary registar is an Aussie thing, they might have something similar in your country i don't know.

Thanks for the reply at least

>tfw my donor was 6'1"
>mom was 5'7"
>ended up 5'8"
Just kill me

>tfw rare but negligible getetic disorder
>tfw I can't popate the earth
Should I just lie?

>cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/
if you had read the article you would realize the the sperm was acquired from Craigslist not a sperm bank.

they are already doing this, actually