>pol will defend tipping

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=What is server's wage
i.sli.mg/HuDTV9.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Black people never tip. Servers have to take turns waiting on black tables at most places.

The handwriting doesn't match, it was made up by the snatch.

RARE
A
R
E

well given that our waiters are paid below minimum wage because it is expected that people will tip, yes we will

one of the few things blacks do right.

tipping is a jewish scam.

What would you know about it? Go back where you belong cunt.

I have a policy i wish the rest of my burger bros would adopt, if im eating at a local mom and pop shop or any single establishment placd, i tip, if im eating it some national franchise i personally refuse to subsidize a corporation, allowing them to pay there employees an unfair wage. If everyone adopt this it would force the soul sucking fucks to pay their employees fairly. Oh and dont give me that bullshit that tipping encourages better service. Not hiring worthles fuck tards promotes better service.

They get paid minimum wage and no less.

They get paid less then they should but they do get minimum wage at a minimum.

Dumbass.

>Valet at Irish-American bar/restaurant that caters and hosts parties
>Black people end up tipping me the same or better than whites on average

Explain this Sup Forums. Only theory I can think of is they're city workers (cops/corrections) going to retirement parties and baby showers.

Your just being a cunt.

Stop being a soulless prick sucking the life from service workers.

More importantly, which one of you autists did this?

no they don't you jackass

>posting from his country
>go back where you came
Really activated my almonds

If you live in L.A it might be that your in a neighborhood where blacks work harder then whites.

Those liberal filth tend to be worse then niggers.

By law they have to retard. It's leggaly required that they get at least the minimum.

Minimum wage=the lowest wage that can be paid

Fuck tipping, it's a Jewish scam to trick people into paying more than advertised and to pay their workers only a fraction of the minimum wage.

Some states they get paid minimum. I'm not tipping shit if they are already getting paid minimum wage.

ITT: events which did not occur in reality

R A R E
A
R
E

thought posting it like this at first

also

>nobody checked my digits

All get paid at a minimum the minimum wage.

Being underpaid for your skills is not the same as being paid less then the minimum legal requirement.

I'm trying to figure out what kek ment by your OP...

Keep trying, he approves. Kek like this story I feel. He is amused, god of chaos.

If tips exceed minimum wage they get paid at a lower wage + tips but if their tips do not exceed minimum the employer has to pay the difference to match minimum. The only reason they bitch is because they know that they can make way more from tips and so they "shame" anyone who says otherwise. Just ask any employee at a no-tips allowed restaurant (assuming you can find an employee who stayed after the transition) about it

BHUTANESE PASSPOWH

I rarely see black waiters/waitresses. I guess they suck at the job.

This. I'm a bartender and black customers are regularly drunk upon arrival and tip 1/10 times. Fucking enraging.

Great service tho

How much you want to bet the person that ordered the orange juice and popeye meal was black?

>going to Anita's

It's like people want bad Mexican food with a side of the shits. Also the Ashburn Anita's sucks, if you want decent food you have to go to the Leesburg location.

>be nigger
>don't tip
>be nigger waitress
>get pissed off when nobody tips

White men and Mexicans are the best servers. That said Mexicans that can't speak English beyond a 3rd grade level are aggravating.

How many times are they going to pull this? It's always the waitress herself writing that shit.

>Reprint #1

Its a fake.
>waitress is a lefty
>observe the "t"s
>they are made from right to left

And of course she has a gibsmedats GofundMe with over 3000$ so far

>$11 for a burrito

Is it filled with fillet mignon or something?

>charging full price for a refill of coffee
They don't deserve a tip.

blacks don't tip...this is universal knowledge. I mean, kind of a dick move, but no one is required to tip.

I honestly don't give a shit what some random fuck did or did not do, how is this even fucking newsworthy?

>What is server's wage?
lmgtfy.com/?q=What is server's wage

I think you're wrong in your evaluation, but you made me think about the writing.

I think only the "Black people" bit is added on, it looks as if it's been written with a different surface under it. See the tiny line-stops from a fresh writing pen.

>People stop tipping
>Servers demand pay raise
>Restaurants fire employees
>Hire people who settle for min wage (read: non-college aged children who can't manage money)
>Tipping no longer exists

I think you're onto something, the a's look different to me

it is absolutely a fake.
>i.sli.mg/HuDTV9.jpg