Wtf Finland

wtf Finland...

Tbh she is very ugly. They couldnt find any other black woman?

I guess the judges ignored how ugly she is because using their european beauty standards to judge her face would be very oppressive.

Finland deserves to be nuked over this.

Thats the point, dawg.

Like when they cast the literal gorilla in Ghostbusters and Star Wars.

It's a big "Fuck you!" to white people

Only Helsinki.

The SW one acted well.

Seriously, it's not even because she's black, it's because she's rather uggo, at least much more so than most of the other contestants.

Well the funny thing is despite the whole sjw, they still portray her as a stereotype loud black "street smarts" black.

It's a miss Capital City, not Miss Finland. Our capital has been fucked up for years nowm leftist beta cucks all over the place.

this is why finns died in winter war for.

Don't you fucking put me in the same bunch with those Helsinki mutants, you fucking faggot.

I don't know, maybe they put some kind of kike estrogen into the drinking water there, but I hadn't even heard about Helsinki having a Miss-competition before this sheboon had already won.

she is a godess

I will buy her

You would, nigger.

Only the pageant organizers are to blame here. I've heard that sweden has been getting buttblasted lately over how "racist" Finland is, maybe this was an attempt to assuage that.

Make her blow you off then put her up in the tree, right?

Finland, city contest, national contesxt or otherwise, that thing should not win any beauty contest under any circumstances. if it was in a room all on its own it would still struggle to make the top 10. Fuck me I don't think it would even get through the elimination phase of Miss Scotland.

Sweden is leaking.

Nobody is disagreeing with you here, just that anyone outside of Helsinki doesn't want to be labeled to anything that happens in that shithole.

It´s beginning to be a tradition to choose the ugliest candinate to be Miss Helsinki.

FYI the winner is not elected by public vote, but by 10 judges.

Naturally when an ugly person wins beauty contest it rustles some jimmies. Can you guess what media explains to be the reason of this hate? RASISM!

Are you dumbfucks seriously still hung up about this? You people truly have sad and pathetic lives.

So, this melted Mars bar counts as attractive these days?
I'm going back down the Winchester until all this madness blows over

>mfw slave fairs are getting more and more fancy

Back in the ol' day you would just go to the town's square to check what the best niggresses farmers had to sell by talking to them and letting them try to convince you that she was really the best.

Now there's a whole show on TV where the niggress has to impress enough people to be crowned queen instead of a human female model.

I don't even want to know how expensive this one is.

stop being bigots you deplorable alt-righters
and her body is 10/10 b.t.w

She looks like an average crackhead here

i would fuck her
and yes ive got jungle fever

Is it better than Who Killed Captain Alex?

>Sweden
sigh

Everytime I see her I hear drums and ooga-booging.

SIGH HEIL

That's more like it swedey
SIEG HEIL!

WHITE POWER

Please stop being so mean. This hurts my feelings

WHITE POWDER FOR BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Funny because the black one was good, and the white one was fucking trash.

Check the posters on the wall

they just love white men

Why would Finns award the title to a transwoman? Have things gone that far left in Finworld?

An hourly reminder that it's not a prestigious pageant. It's run by a woman who became famous for fucking a footballer and selling the story to the yellow press. She then had a career-ish doing reality TV, marrying some tattooed stripper (and divorcing) and being in debt. This is trash gossip mag stuff, literally nothing but self-promotion and making money off the attention. And look at that, she sure got attention by going with this Congolese princess as the winner.

See that space between her tits?
thats where a white penis is supposed to go

RARE
A
R
E

>helsinki
never judge a country by its capital, especially a european one. it's almost invariably the shittiest part of the country, full of niggers and shitlibs

she actually looks like a monkey lol. this cant be real life anymore we all died and are trying to keep the world going in our heads but we are losing it

>especially a European one
As opposed to a what? Colonial capitals are better?

Ana Foxx is objectively better.

true senpai

no, but european capital cities are filled to the brim with niggers, a lot more so than outside of europe

The hell? By " niggers " do you mean a combined amount of foreigners such ah middle easterners, asians , africans etc?

Holy shit, the resemblance...

>implying you wouldn't

Gross

True finnish bute

>that nose

Spot on