Why are negros obsessed with shoes, "swag" and jewelry?

Why are negros obsessed with shoes, "swag" and jewelry?

>why do low IQ "people" do stupid things?
truly causes one to ponder

>those leg shackles

They subconsciously know their true place I guess

Because they're black

Same reason injuns were obsessed with beads. They are primitive.

Coming from nothing, and living in a place that is below the poverty line has you conforming into a society that the only way you can belong is to wear it. They grew up with nothing, and it turns them into these material creatures, even when they can't really afford it.

>the worst offenders are the ones in NY, they live in section 8, but somehow wear luxury clothing such as designer sneakers etc.

>it's all meme

My ancestors wear shoes since stone age, theirs since a century at best. I suppose there's a physical appeal, a body response, to these items.

They used beads for record keeping.

that Jay z line calls attention to the face che Guevara doesn't like jeweley

Those shoes came out right before Kanye got picked up by Adidas
The design was blasted as racist, but I thiught the message was great

You are bound to your sneakers?
Is that good or bad?
Regardless they stopped production immediately because blacks cannot handle bantz

why is the uk obsessed with mudslimes?

Because small things like this give them comfort in an otherwise bleak existence.

Patrice O'Neal does a great job explaining why that is, look up him explaing black culture

my ancestors were kings that wore gold to assert their royalty so i wear gold chains to emulate them.

I think whites stole swag and niggers don't use it anymore

All stupid people are obsessed with new and shiny things.

Same reason birds like shiny objects.

reminds me of pic related.

Sensation. I saw a hilarious video once where an accomplished British orchestral musician commented on black music in America, saying it is "like a child who is fascinated by the colors and shapes of things, and put them in their mouths to try them out." Really they are that unevolved. They are like early hominids, sensing but not really thinking.

Yes! Don't pay attention to sweatshop laborers, filthy goyim. This is about negro retardation.

Poverty Culture. Has nothing to do with race.

>sweatshop laborers
Who fucking cares

they don't want to be associated with their slave past

This. They can't afford cars. This is their version of conspicuous consumption.

Dunno but those shoes would make an awesome cosplay.

If you will notice the che line it calls attention to the fact that he hates niggers. So basically Jay Z hates niggers but likes jewelry.

People smart enough to see the bigger picture care. Believe it or not it's in your interest to care just as much as it helps their working conditions.

Homo erectus or australopithecus?

Fuck Britain

[bitchass bullshit]

Same reason Mexicans and Italians like to hang out in their garages wearing wife beaters, got a whole house, yard, hang out in the garage, put a chair or a couch in the driveway

Same reason White Trash like to collect every vehicle they ever owned in the side or rear yard, line up every dead appliance they ever bought, use 1 tv for sound and another for the picture, and no matter how poor, own a boat, RV, quad, dirt bike and some kind of sawed up, housepainted 4x4

It's just part of the DNA

Like Limeys and the bad teeth, heavy cider drinking and obsession with men dressing as women at parties

On and on and on...

cant seem to shake the shekel shackles

Lol holy fuck I had one of them as a kid, forgot all about it. Thanks a lot user, now I'm gonna spend the day being a nostalgia fag and watching obscure 80's cartoons.

>use 1 tv for sound and another for the picture
kek this is accurate

Sorry, Barack, I don't speak ebonics. Say that again in English.