Cukada names rapefugee as immigration minister

I shit you not:

ca.news.yahoo.com/with-cabinet-shuffle-ahmed-hussen-becomes-first-somali-canadian-minister-193528601.html

How can one country get so cucked

How is that almost every second Muslim male is an Ahmed or a Mohammed?

>300,000 immigrants coming this year

;_;

Soon Americans will have to build a wall on the north

Please burger invade us

>He thinks we want millions of leafs

Canadian/American border totals in at over 5500 miles. Wall is impossible. Canada will be the death of us.

So basically this somali moved to leafland after spending October 1993 throwing rocks and taking pot shots at US troops. Now he's your immigration minister.

What the fuck, neighbors?

pack your bags leafs, canada is over

>5500 mile wall
>impossible

pick one

T.H.I.S.

We need to up our refugee intake to make up for the white males dying of fentanyl

Who has that picture of trump and some guy holding a folder and papers that when you zoom in on it says something about 9000 miles of wall

Oh, it's possible. But any wall without armed & manned outposts every 100ft is will only keep an honest man honest. Anyone that actually wants to get passed will have no problem.

People give those names to their children so they become pious.

Note:Ahmet, Mahmud, Muhammet, Mustafa are all names of prophet Muhammad so that's why they are so common.

>a few dozen fentanyl deaths
>import thousands of shitskins
so even a white scumbag is worth 500 syrians?

You're right. Gonna have to go colonize the arctic now.

>Republic of communist Canada

I honestly expected it from Canada.

This is what happens when women are allowed to dictate how men and boys act. Women lash out against masculine men and raise boys to act like girls, then wonder why N'gunga and Achmed are the only ones having kids while their son has become some nu-male transsexual cat lady.

top kek

What happens if u dont give them a name of the prophet. Do you just stone them to death in the street or something

Today Chile was a really cool guy!

Thank you based Texas.

Not about prophets exclusively.
You choose your kids name frim the most faithful and pious muslims from history.
Hoping they grow up hood muslims.
No stoning however if your names is let's say Ali and you are seen drinking alcohol people will tell you that you aren't living up to your name and shame you.

>Hussen, who arrived alone to Canada from Somalia at 16 in 1993
Hardly the new wave of rapefugees. Still cucked, but the title is a bit sensationalized, no?

OK, so if you see someone called Mohammed who isn't molesting nine year old girls on the regular, I should chastise him for not living up to the moral character of the man he's named after?

Fine post Texas keep it up

Kek I suppose that makes sense.
Keel in mind that 6-9 year marriage is a very discussed topic in Islam.
Some claim it happened some claim Aisa was 16 when Mohammed married her.

What counts is not when the marriage was negotiated with her father, but when the marriage was consummated (first sexual intercourse).

>Lets get an immigrant to decide our immigration policies.
Yeah no problem there.....