Sup Forums explain how or if he really is /our/ guy

He's hilarious, his movies are classics, and his latest movies and interviews are living memes, sad, lonely, crying memes. But how is he /our/ guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecurpcghs0c
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>his latest movies and interviews are living memes
How so?

Watch the 2013 action thriller "Breakout", you'll see what I mean.
There is also the sad Brendan Fraser interview that he did with AOL in 2016.
>AOL
>Brendan Fraser
Really what timeline are we in?
1999?

He's been buttfucked savagely by his ex-wife serving as a warning to men everywhere. That's pretty much it.

The Mummy and George of the Jungle were top tier when I was kid. I love the fuck out the guy and it's sad the state he's in. He's literally a court mandated slave forced to take any of the meager work he's offered in the industry to make ridiculously high alimony payments. He's not /our guy/, more like we feel a little sad for him.

Here is a chopped up sample of the real interview, it really sums up how his life is probably going now.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecurpcghs0c

Read a comment once that highlighted that he is showing signs of a progressing neurodegenerative disease.

I wouldn't doubt it. The guy was always kinda off. And his body language in recent years appears labored.

Holy shit he seems broken. Just look at his body posture.

Maybe he is /our/ guy due to the fact that he's a living meme.

My thinking is that due to his back injury (which somewhat disrupted his glorious career) he may be hooked on prescription pain pills.

>Holy shit he seems broken. Just look at his body posture.
He is broken, the back injury that he suffered during a hurricane was supposedly pretty bad.
Plus think of the fact that The Mummy is being remade with the Scientology manlet Tom Cruise, that is Brendan's role, similar to Heath Ledger's Joker, you can't just give Rick O'Connell to just anyone.

Holy fuck... I'm never making fun of him again. Peace be with your spirit, Brendan.

Forgot to add, due to the new Mummy movie he probably is so beat down that his already fragile back broke just a little bit more.

>Sup Forums explain how or if he really is /our/ guy
I recognise him from women hate threads

he has suffered so the masses could know the truth about marriage and women in current year

What is that petition again to get him back into movies..

on a side note, who else wanted to fuck eve from the mummy?

FOUND IT
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

ENCINO MAN RETURNS FROM ICE AGE

I always wanted to suck and fuck those Jewish titties and call her mummy if you know what I mean famalam.

Fuck me I laughed, I actually thought that was him at first

Damn I kind of forgot how hot she is

>Plus think of the fact that The Mummy is being remade with the Scientology manlet Tom Cruise,
The fuck? Cruise is a grandpa by now. They need to stop putting him in action roles.

she was my first waifu back in childhood
that's literally the perfect woman imo

A friend and I were planning on how we could help to save his career, picture this.....
A sitcom with Brendan, Nicholas Cage, and Gary Busey as themselves.
C-list actors bunking together in a cramped economy apartment to avoid wasting the last few dollars they have left, playing off of each other while they try to reclaim their former glory.

>A sitcom with Brendan, Nicholas Cage, and Gary Busey as themselves.
win

Why is alimony still a thing? Why is it allowed to be abused like this?

You would think in the age of empowerment for women that such a thing as alimony would be thought of as something demeaning to women.

>C-list
>Nick Cage
I'd think he's B-List, but maybe I'm biased.

Just

Promising times in the 90's and early 00's gets beset by femism and doesn't see a future in the late 00's and 10's. Finally hope finds him in 2016

B minus at best user, his latest shit is direct to DVD, and then straight into the trashcan.
He does occasionally do better quality movies from time to time, but they are about as few and far between as the luscious locks upon his head.

>2016
>Not current year
Is Brendan always doomed to be a few steps behind us? Or will he one day lead us through the desert of our discontent to vanquish the undead?

He only agreed to do the interview with AOL if they gave him a lifetime supply of those free internet for a month discs from the golden era.

He'll play a pedophile and win the best actor Oscar. Elle Fanning as the victim.