THE BLACK MARKET: How to get rich from niggers

Google search "melanin price". Go ahead, see how much it's worth. $350 per gram.

Why? Because it's going to solve the energy crisis with the production of highly efficient melanin-based solar panels.
Source: dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1212005/Teenager-invents-23-solar-panel-solution-developing-worlds-energy-needs-human-hair.html

So how do you cash in on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? All you need is niggers to skin for their melanin. And the method for extracting it from nigger skin.
biochemj.org/content/ppbiochemj/15/1/118.full.pdf

This is how to truly enrich yourself using melanin. Good luck, Sup Forumsacks, and remember: Don't let the niggers know about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go ahead, look it up.

Is this true? Can anyone verify this?

Now I'm not suggesting you should be skinning niggers for their melanin, but...

If everyone does this, the price goes down. There's no shortage of niggers after all. The real money is in inventing and patenting a machine that makes this process efficient.

>YFW you realize squid ink is also made of melanin

We don't have an excess of squids that need to be removed.

I'm just saying... If anyone should be making money from the black market, it should be Sup Forumsacks.

What if blacks were fed to hungry squids so they superjuice their melanoids

Finally. some use of niggers.

i don't exactly recommend investing in this because it's possible that melanin production will get cheaper over time and the price will drop, thus causing a net loss on your investment.

limited resources on the other hand that get scarce over time for which there is unlikely an alternative to be developed are a better investment.

How do we mask the taste and the smell?

It would be sweet if that shit could be diluted with mudshites.

Well, if you theoretically had a large supply of melanin in your local area that you could harvest yourself...

yeah i bet you could extract melanin from nigger hair and nigger skin, interesting to know if it would be profitable.

run the math on it and see if the price exceeds the cost of the chemicals

Your skin is pretty dark Pedro, watch your back!

>yeah i bet you could extract melanin from nigger hair and nigger skin,

That's a good bet. Chemical process for extraction:

>Call for violence
MODSSSSSS

It doesn't have to be violent. We put animals down in a humane manner brah. Some KFC, crack/smack and some purple drank and he's out.

Seperate it by source, nigganoids not fda approved

>this thread is a joke

relax mo

>Strap niggers to roof
>Hook up empty car batteries to them
>Profit?

Of course not. I never suggested you skin them ALIVE. That would be barbaric.

OH FUG DON'T LET LEOPOLD II HEAR

I'd use the melanin to color fake Adidas tracksuits to sell to the slavs. Use lefties and racetraitors for the stripes.

When they were kangz black women used to generate electricity to power the pyramids using their supple chocolatey skin and thats why they have frizzy hair.

You deep fry the sumbitches, wie is hier nou de snackbar? Gij of ik?