Are there any ladies on Sup Forums?

(((Probably)))

Yeah but we're not that pretty so.....

yes, but many were born with penis.

Yea. My Parents are immigrants from Northern Mexico. Most things said about us are true. I want to date a white guy, but at the same time, I don't want to have mixed race kids. I really hate my own. I find Sup Forums on accident, but happy I did.

Vomits internally

Women don't do a lot of politics.
Requires thinking and philosophy.

Propably would find some in commie threads or tumblr.

Yes dont tell my brother achmed(pbuh) he will stone me to death

If you're from Mexico you are most likely already mixed. Unless you are pure native or pure Spaniard

implying there are girls on the internet

nope

and it's better that way

fuck commies

Im an asian girl and me and my white bf just plan on using a white egg donor. Ill say im infertile if people ask.

I mean I am self hating. I don't want Mexican Ammerican children, because I hate my own, and I don't want to race mix and conrtibute to the decline of European Americans. So I guess no kids.

there are definitely some american tub of lards shitposting around here

I swear I saw one even cuckposting the other day, what a bunch of spiteful fat bitches lmao

Lmao

You fell for the memes

ITT: LARP

Woman does not belong in the realm of politics.

>I want to date a white guy, but at the same time, I don't want to have mixed race kids.
>date white guy
>anal and oral only
>use surrogate mother for white kids
>???
>post on Sup Forums about it

Most female's are strangly commie, the redistribution (collectivism) of wealth to all people in ones country serves female's better.

If you look around for high influential women in politics and philosophy, most are commie or feminism

need timestamp.

1. Are you Awkward Zombie author's lost cousin?

2. How it feels to be a woman in your field aka Sup Forums apologist?

Gail porter has gr8 soles

She was a babe before the baldness

wtf you have a swastika t shirt lmao

>looks like a dude
I think it's the forehead and hair that does it.

overall looks like a dude imho.

It's up indefinitely now.
You look fine.

>fix hair
>contact lenses
>proper clothes
>start working out

would increase your physical attractivness by 3 points i would say desu senpai

>Not having the superior Sup Forums logo

I would cuddle with you and tenderly kiss your lips.

There is always a way to take care of yourself your young don't give up ok?

cuck

you look like what a dirty gym bag smells like.

No I would slowly torture her to death if she dared cheat on me.

You seem cool

would chill with or bang if we found each other mutually pleasing

You roaches are such creeps sometimes ew

Nice try Styx

I don't take pictures.
I'll put up another one so you can make fun of me for having SJW hair but when you live with your bf you tend to look the part he wants you.

It will still abide by the 7 minute rule.
>No
>I don't apologize for Sup Forums as we're not one person and our doctrine here is far better than the lefts
Yup. It was given to me for my birthday.
It's just the way I look can't help it.
I've heard this a bit honestly.
Next shirt.
Thank you that means a lot.
Looks fade and I only care about the opinion of 1 person at any given time.

Lol savage

you look like a dude.

chicks in pajamas are hot.

No. There are literally zero women on Sup Forums. Women are not interested in the politically incorrect. Women are interested in fashion, makeup, celeb culture and taking selfies on instagram. Nothing outside of those relams even remotely interests a woman for a single solitary second.

Delete this we can't let everyone know there's women on the internet and I don't want the fake news outlets to portray me as a monster.

>bf
>attention whoring on Sup Forums

SHAMEFUL

YOU HAVE LEARNED NOTHING HERE

AND HE IS A KEK

degenerate you need to leave

no. if there are its fat blue haired women who make "DRUMPF BTFO" threads

Probably, but not from america or central europe. The former are fucking Jamal and the later are shagging Abdul.

Why shitpost here if you can have lots of sex?

>Sup Forums is /r9k/ v2.0

tits or gtfo

>After Sup Forums

>Delete this

I think not. Nobody cares anyway. Don't inflate your own sense of worth on Sup Forums.

>requesting actual pr00fs that she is the person she claims to be is being creep
kys

sorry lady, you need to look after yourself, you look like thrash.

were you born with a penis
serious question

What the fuck?
You all look like fucking degenerate nu-beta fucking males.

And you claim to be "MUUUHHH STRONK WHITE GENES, GET FUCKED NIGNOGS"

Top kek, you wouldn't last seconds in a fight against the average person.

Now I just realised how degenerate Sup Forums is.

You're clearly a trap.

Do you really think people cant tell...

I will never have the courage to post myself nor dye my hair blue my father wont let me sleep at home until i adop a more modest look

Nothing wrong with you, any you're still anonymous. You can post as many pictures as you wish, nobody will ever know who you are.
So long as you haven't posted the pictures on a profile that people can backtrack.
But my copies of your pics won't do that, since I've altered them.

It's funny how being anonymous we all have to basically assume the worst that the writer on the other side is some dude with a cock.

Cause women are not safe on here. The second they expose themselves men pounce on them.

I think it's awesome cause it shows you that in order to be easily ignored by a good size of the human race a penis is required.

SWEDEN

Yes. ^_^

you are a girl too? post a pic.

don't hit on me silly boys :3

>strangly
it's not strange, women are more collective and don't believe in hierarchy which is natural and produces competition.

Look at fucking Keanu Reeeves you dumb cunt, your child could end up like that!

You still havent learned that wordfilters are still up cuck

Marry, fuck, kill

>22 nov. 2016
kek sure.

I have a set of photos we both use for moments like these. They're always the same, I don't get nude and I don't timestamp anything.

Are you just concerned about me trying to get a leg up because I have a vagina?
I know. That's why I don't use my gender or looks to get anything.
I don't care about your opinion. I merely wanted to prove the point there's women here.
I still get to go home and get Aryan dick.
No.
I'm not.
That must suck. I don't recommend posting yourself anyway.
>Nothing wrong with you
Not true.

>Wrong date

underrated

me on the left.

>wearing Sup Forums shirts

Holy cringe

>implying that was a girl

no the reason everyone assumes each other to be male is because most people here are male

you can twist and turn it as much as you want sweetie. You're that one girl in school that would wear leather boots and too much kohl and oversized hoodies and that would always hang out with the dudes

Well, if you heard it alot then you probably should do something about it if your goal is to improve attractiveness and feeling good about yourself.

Self-improvement is Sup Forums-required, we arent lazy dindus

Besides, it aint much work

>1 time at a hair salon to fix hair and getting tips to take care of it
>Dont know how expensive contact lenses are in the USA, probably not that much
>Proper clothes, stop wearing baggy clothes when you dont work out, only makes you look worse than what you really look like desu

>Work out 2-3 times a week, 1-2 hours per session. Focus on stomach and down.

>Learn to take proper pictures desu, not that difficult

t. gay guy

I look like your average fatamgulum nothing too fancy my allah dont you have no shame mhemet?

would have consensual sex in the missionary position with

I think you're cute just for not being an incurable normie like 98% of your sisterhood.

I'm a grill but when I'm here I larp as a trap.

I sexually identify as a woman.

As me anything.

i dont get it. supposedly Sup Forums is pic. related but you insist on looking like a white trash.

Hello, Ladies.

I'm one.

i have no shame, i am pretty pervert. now post your pic with a timestamp.

But I am mixed race, so Sup Forums would hate me anyway.

You mean like Le Pen, Thatcher and that AFD frau?

>implying that was a girl

Even better.

sure, post your faec so we can hate you in reality not in your mind only. with timestamp of course.

i dont get it, if you claim to be woman, you should prove it or gtfo.

Oh trust me I know. The thing is I don't take pictures at all and those are just what I have on hand to use.

I've been working on myself as of lately by going jogging every morning, doing crunches for an hour a day and I've cut out fast food all together.

I'll always have wide hips though so it makes me look fatter than I am. Last I checked I'm only 135 I'm just thick in the hips.

I'm a lady. Married for 8 years with as many kids, plan on having at least 6 or 7 more.

To sleep in?

Who the fuck's going to see her? Why does it matter?

Post pic for Sup Forums-advice on self improvement

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

I'm not attaching my face to anywhere on this place. I am not an idiot.

Checked and keked.

yeah

then attach your fucking boobs with timestamp. rpove that you are an XX, idc how.

nice pasta

Oh..you
No. I am a virgin stop cat calling me you silly boy

Yeah but I only come for the pictures and racist content

>asian girl
>asian
>girl

Only one of those is true
Hint: flag

then stop claiming to be a female, adhere to the rules you useless vermin