Why does the immigration act of 1965 exist?

What kind of retard even approved of this?

>Hey guys, I have a great idea
>Lets cut off the flow of white immigrants from Europe, the continent that formed this great country of ours
>Instead, lets just allow immigrants from third world shitholes like Mexico and Somalia to come here
>This will surely make our country more prosperous, r-r...right guys?
>50 years later
>56%

If Trump doesn't repeal this law then I'll be very disappointed. The future of america would look 10 times brighter if it didn't literally make it impossible to move to america for europeans. Then rich europeans could move to america and start up businesses and make more jobs and shit since it's so expensive here with the corporate taxes. Make it happen folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
pastebin.com/DJredGEL
pastebin.com/WEPnW2eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Jews want cattle, not thinkers.

You should worry more about the niggers in your shithole though.

>Mexico
>Calls anyone's country a shithole

You have not earned that privilege and never will Mexico. Go back to peeling faces you degenerates

I love how you keep ignoring the fact that niggers have made your country a shithole, top kek.

Jewish communists. We got hit hard in the 50's and 60's and it's been downhill ever since.

Even if every single citizen in our country was from Somalia it still wouldn't be as bad as your shithole. You will always be the niggers of the Americas. Away with you, nobody wants you

Back to suck big black cocks

>Google it
>proposed by Emanuel Celler
>"his paternal grandparents and maternal grandmother were Jewish"

Sweden pls, you're a joke in the internet.

...and considering that you're nothing more than a degenerate shithole, you're a joke in real life too.

>Retard?

Ahahah, have you seen how the economy got boosted? Do you understand when the brain drain started, you memeing moron?

>The future of america would look 10 times brighter if it didn't literally make it impossible to move to america for europeans. Then rich europeans could move to america and start up businesses and make more jobs and shit since it's so expensive here with the corporate taxes. Make it happen folks.
The problem is that there is no longer enough whites nor white money to hold a majority in both (western) europe & USA
If your plan goes through, EUrope (UK might be fine?) is lost

This but I do believe that people have had enough. I think this is a law that will be changed. Or maybe a new law will be put in place to encounter first world immigration. I know this is on trumps mind. He is very smart. He sees the trend and the changes to this country.

because based Chinese were our allies against fucking Nip scum so we had to change it

Fuck Europe. Let it crumble and then we will come back and take it with force.

every

single

time

To be fair it wouldn't change much considering the only people in Europe that want to come here are shit skins and kebabs.

seriously mexico, you think Sweden is shit compared to Mexico?

delusion central.

millions of swedes are not risking their lives to work for slave wages in some other country.

millions of mexicans risk their lives to clean toilets and blow leaves for slave wages in america.

reality. check it out.

and pic related: if we gave you back that clay, would you turn it into more "mexico", or would it somehow magically fix mexico? you have to laugh.

What website is that?

>What kind of retard even approved of this?

Take a wild guess.

>meanwhile in the highest rated television show in americuckland

Cuck pls, no wonder you're defending Sweden.

The same year they were giving Vietnamese advanced weapons systems to kill Americans with?

i doubt that that is true. the same way that you or I would like to freely move to europe or australia or japan, some of those people would like to move here.

but teddy kennedy's 1965 shitfest ruined all that, so we get somalians. yay.

lol. carry on, my delusional amigo.

We are even worse off.
The Preamble of our Constituion says it's written "for ourselves, for our posterity, and for every person of the world who wishes to dwell on Argentine soil"... and article 45 forbids limiting the entrance of any foreigner wishing to "till the soil, improve the industries or introduce the teachings of new sciences and arts".

This worked out great in the 1880s-1950s when all of the immigrants were Europeans but now we are basically fucked, getting flooded with shitskins and no mainstream politician daring to even speak against it since it would be against
>muh constitution
>muh republican values

This bill makes me angry like no other. I remember my history textbook glossing over it with 1-2 sentences and immediately getting into the civil rights act.

Of course it was penned and lobbied for by a bunch of Jews who openly called it "opening the flood gates" and celebrated their total victory over America 50 fucking years ago. They'll pay for this.

I agree entirely my cucked friend.

The Demoshit Party wanted voters who would vote left-wing solely for gibs because they couldn't sway enough White Americans to support their Commie bullshit. Americans were worried, but Ted Kennedy repeatedly said that it "wouldn't change the ethnic character of the country."

He lied. Obviously.

But anyway, we've still got 200,000,000 whites here Sven. Shouldn't you be worried about your nigger filthpit?

and note that you, like every other mexican on this board, never answers my main point: if we gave it back to you, would it somehow fix all your corruption and crime, or would you turn it into more wonderful mexico?

you never answer this because you know the answer.

They were pandering to the Baby Boom generation that was making up an increasing portion of the voters. Those who didn't go for this kind of 'progress' were voted out. This is the problem with having generations of vastly different sizes.

At risk of sounding like a leftist, some laws can become outdated very fast, especially with changing demographics. So I would be in favor of changing some laws implemented 100-200 years ago if it meant that modern society would be improved.

It is already Mexico, you just don't realize it yet though, cuck.

They want to steal your country away.
They even say so openly.

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die ... Through love of having children, we are going to take over."

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over ... We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187 — proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens — was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country ... I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General , "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California."

So glad Trump won.
At least one white country will survive in the Americas.

>This is the problem with having generations of vastly different sizes.

the whole idea that a "generation" is homogeneous is retarded. the MSM uses terms like baby boomer and millenial because it is convenient.

Protip: nobody born in 1988 is exactly like anyone else born that year.

same goes for generations.

smart people are smart, stupid people are stupid.

greedy people, rich people, whatever: some things are timeless. generations mean nothing.

anyway, another funny mexico is awesome map.

nice points.

it's funny how no mexican ever has tried to argue that getting that clay back would help anyone, anywhere.

i think it's the peyote. they are good at landscaping, house cleaning, house construction, but when it comes to logic?

>using less electricity is calculated a plus because the plywood third world townhomes south of Tijuana have limited or no access to electricity.

Canada would get the rest in this picture. In fact why does the U.S even exist? It should just be Canada

That's because they assume you'll compare between first world countries, where consuming less electricity means efficiency. Model doesn't know what to do when comparing between first world countries and Latin America

Because they needed cheap manpower. Now everything went to shit due to automation and liberalism which led to many americans becoming the nig nogs of their time and are now fighting for scrap with the minorities.

So you admit you'll turn that land into shit, just like everything you ever touch?
The Spanish should have exterminated the Goddamn natives.

That people don't know this fact is terrifying.

Shouldn't you be worried about your Polish and Muslim immigrants, Ahmed?

You should be worried that you don't get skinned alive by a cartel, Paco.

I'm actually sort of curious if anyone is familiar with the debate during its time, and isn't just going to peddle muh jews. What was the thought process here?

Also love how they assume you'd automatically change your energy consumption habits if you moved to another country.

>says the ISIS terrorist

I'm white, unlike you.
Perhaps that's why, perhaps for the moment, my country is far more stable and functional than yours ever was.

doubles of truth

republic of china you mong, not filthy gommie peoples republic of china
and yes it was partially to enable emigration from gommie occupied hellholes in asia

>not saving another $200 by going with "DIED"

Reposting the pasta

tinyurl/repealhartceller
>tinyurl/repealhartceller

Before 1965, the United States was 85% white. Today, racial and ethnic minorities make up one-third of the population. Before 1965, the immigrant stream was largely European. Today, most new arrivals to this country come from Mexico, China and India.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

>Previous laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa, and gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern Europeans. In the 1960s, the United States faced both foreign and domestic pressures to change its nation-based formula. Abroad, former military allies and new independent nations aimed to delegitimize discriminatory immigration, naturalization and regulations through international organizations like the United Nations

Senator Ed Kennedy claimed:
>The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

After Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon Johnson signed the bill , the bastard who destroyed the west.

>Co-sponsored by Michael Hart, an Irishman
>Signed by Lyndon Johnson, another goy
>Pushed through by Ted Kennedy, another Irishman

Come on man this is just fucking retarded.

We need to start spreading word that this cancerous bill needs to be repealed. It has lasted far too long and its destruction could save this shit world.
cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration

White percentage of USA in 1970 - 87.7%
White percentage of USA in 2016 - 63.0%

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

By the year 2042, white people not referring to themselves as Hispanic will no longer be a majority but rather only a plurality of the population of the United States. Minority groups, led by Hispanic Americans (mainly Mexican Americans), Black Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, and Pacific Islander Americans would together outnumber non-Hispanic White Americans

>REQUIRED READING
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_immigration_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

>Timeline
1965 - Hart-Celler Act (HCA) signed by Lyndon B. Johnson after JFK assassinated, promoted heavily by Ted Kennedy
1990 - Immigration Act (IMMACT) signed by George H. W. Bush, immigration cap increased to ~625,000

>What is the plan?
Use hashtag #RepealHartCeller on twitter to drum up support and spread awareness of this act's destruction. Create and spread statistics, memes, etc. on social media to show the immigration disaster.

>People to tweet to
Pic related

Well! You even if Mexico was top notch, no immigrants would wanna live there. My mom was even afraid of visiting Mexico becuase of violent mexicans, kidnappings and decapitated heads scattered around.

Part of the reason why that bill was passed was to help fight the Soviets and communism.

The United States government at the time did not want the Soviets to tell other nations that the US government does not want it's people in their country. The US wants to appear as friendly as possible to the entire world in order to promote its values of democracy and capitalism.

This type of thinking is still believed by most politicians.

Trump's Muslim ban for example was disliked by most conservative politicians partly because they believe it will create more Muslim hatred of the US.

Remember when that Muslim went on the mass killing spree in the gay bar? Obama initially blamed Trump's Muslim ban as the cause of the shooting. Totally absurd however since there was no evidence that Omar killed because of the proposal. He probably did not like the ban proposal, but it was not his motive for killing.

Nice delusion, Ahmed.

(((They))) are trying their best to defeat us. Stay strong user

I bet she was actually busy sucking those nigger dicks, buddy.

Quoting internbro's plan of attack:

Like I previously mentioned, I'm an intern at a Republican Congressman's district office in Jew York State.

I'll lay out a few tips if you want this to be heard based on how these offices operate. For some, if not many of you, these will be common sense but I'll lay it out anyways.

>1.
Let's get a Hart-Celler Act general going to keep this effort going. Daytime Sup Forums could really propel this.
>2.
Don't just call your local Congressman once about this. Write a letter. Sup Forums needs to get a form letter going and spam that shit with a thousand different names. Quantity is the name of the game here. If you play dirty, do NOT use the same name twice.
>3.
Check out which House committees and Subcommittees your congressman serves on. If they serve on the Immigration and Border Security House Judiciary Committee, your voice counts more because your Congressman has extra clout.
>4.
There's a huge drive from Conservative constituents sending in letters urging the Congressmen to end birthright citizenship. If you can tie that into your letter as well, fucking kudos. You give the Hart-Celler Act grievances AND the birthright citizenship grievances legitimacy via numbers simultaneously. Killing two birds with one stone.
>5.
Don't contact any Congressman outside your district. They can't do shit for you and your letter goes into the trash.

>6.
If your state has a senate, FUCKING CONTACT THEM. All Sup Forumsacks from, for example, Virginia can contact a state senator about this. No, I'm not talking about the two senators from each state. I'm referring to the senate that states sometimes set up (I know NY has one)
>5.
But DO contact your Senator about this if they are Republican. In your letter to the Senator, mention you're contacting your Congressman and vice versa.

Do you have electricity 24/7, Paco?

I'm going to start listing some narratives I've succesfully used on normie Levin/Limbaugh/Hannity/Stossel conservatives and Libertarians:

>"root and branch": weak roots lead to sickly branches

>"insurance pool vs charity" a country needs to be run like the former not the latter, taking into account different aggregate risks

>"cheaper to help 10 over there than 1 over here"

>"carrying capacity is limited; if we limit by quantity we thus have to limit by qualifiers"

>"brain drain from the third world worsens the third world"

>"stopping the boats stops unscrupulous mules from jeopardizing the lives of refugees"

>"refugee safe zones+population transfers+ethnic self determination+border restructuring+strong man dictators+education+infant industry protection+birth control is better than sending fugees to the US and Europe"

>"Front of the line or back of the line doesn't matter, letting illegals on the line for citizenship at because they hopped the border by virtue and luck of their proximity to us while some Ukrainian who follows the legal process may take years to get here undermines the system"

Kek

Mexican not giving a fuck

Keep it up bad hombre

Na, my mom uses the word nigger and hate moslims. My grandma too.

Yes, Ahmed.

Do you have electricity back in Syria?

>not saving way more money with 18.09.20 - 21.10.01

jews

>In a free market mass immigration may work [not really IMO but this is speaking to some Stosselhead] but such that we have birthright citizenship, welfare, EMTALA, etc. we cannot have mass immigration.

>Affirmative action disenfranchises Asians and has long outlived its usefulness toward Blacks, infantilizing them. Its racism of good intentions. [AA matters as a slight magnet for immigrants]

>Net migration from Mexico is down? It always fluctuated. Don't throw out the mosquito nets in the Winter.

>Cutting of Sanctuary Cities is cutting off the nose to spite the face? More like chemotherapy on a nose tumor to save the face.

>Xenophobia? Xenoskepticism. I'm an all-around skeptic.

>Islamophobia? Islamoskepticism. I'm an all-around skeptic

>You think immigration restrictions in the US are bad? You should see what they do in [country]!

>Mass immigration is not free market in the current system. Immigration is currently a government program. It's run by the government. It largely helps firms that lobby the government. It largely helps a rent seeking civil service sector that works for governments. It votes in bigger government.

>If you don't think Cultural Integration is important, check out the Yugolslav Balkan wars. Same genetics, different cultures. [Haplogroup map.png]

>One of the reasons we got rid of quotas in the first place was that Western Europeans were disproportionate in number in the US and that was unfair; since Hispanics are disproportionate in number in the current system, we may have to "fix" that again to be "fair" to other people

>Preferably both the welfare state and immigration can be scaled back, but if one has to go it's the former. It's easier to stop people not here already and with little affinity from the host population than to gut a system used by many and with a good deal of affinity from the host population

>Many people from the former USSR brought nepotistic and kleptocratic elements due to their coming from a failed GAWDLEZZ GOMMUNISM

This is the foot-in-the-door

>Many people from the Islamic world bring their arranged marriages, incest, Sharia zones, FGM, and culture not to go to the police even when there is abuse in the home

This is what pries the door open, especially for basic-bitch Conservatives already redpilled on Islam

>It's not therefore unreasonable that people from Africa, Mexico, South America, and Central America wouldn't bring those [solely cultural] problems with them

last one for now:
>Which side of the hyphen are we on? We're CIVIC NATIONALISTS here, like TR. Why are [group] then happy to self-segregate? If they wanted their own enclave, they could have stayed in their own country!

wrong, my bellow sea brother. they wanted a different kind of cattle.

>Are you talking about genepool quality? IQ and criminality?

This is more geared toward normie conservatives that don't want to hear about the heritability of cognitive and behavioral traits, so the idea is the """"culture"""" is rotten, and so to may be the people that come from there.

E.g.
>Brazil
>Deep in the roots of corruption, neptotism, "anti-capitalism", fatherlessness, increasing godlessness
>Leads to the current """"liberal"""" problems it faces today
>Leads to branches such as crime, proverty, moral decay, drug use
>Transplanting some branches to a different tree is not the same as fixing the problems at the root

>So, this opposes welfare? Care to go into detail?
The idea is
>An insurance company can only take in a limited amount of people into its risk pool
>A nation can only take in a limited amount of people before carrying capacity is reached

>An insurance company looks at factors such as income, credit score health risks, whether one falls into a high or low risk age/sex group etc to make sure premiums are paid often and on time, while it pays out as minimally as possible
>A nation should similarly look at factors such as welfare usage, birth rates, crime rates, etc vs how much certain groups pay in taxes

>Stricter immigration?
Well yeah, the idea is
>The US can only take in X number of people before shit starts falling apart
>If it is limiting people by quantity anyway, there is no greater or lesser ethical judgement for taking them from one group of people, or another.
>(7 billion-x) will always be disenfranchised from coming here
>Therefore, the US could establish stricter immigration controls, to take the same quantity of people, but with different qualifiers, and come out none the less evil to Liberals and Cuckservatives

Watch Immigration Gumballs if you haven't already.

Jesuits.

>Jewsuits
FTFY

>they believe it will create more Muslim hatred of the US.

They're trying to kill us. How much more hateful can they get?

Some ideas floating around

pastebin.com/DJredGEL

pastebin.com/WEPnW2eQ

The Jews are their retarded cuck goyim helpers did it for (((reasons))).

Drumpf better do something about it. But the pathetic cuck doesn't have the balls.

This is true.

desu I would be OK ceding the southwest minus Texas to the Mexicans just to keep this place majority white.

the right ones! poles and romes are just as bad