Im black, why do you hate me?

Im black, why do you hate me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
amren.com/features/2017/01/young-black-man-became-race-realist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop comitting crime

I don't hate you but I do make a few assumptions about you based on your race.

Would you like to know what those assumptions are?

Because these people are mostly morons, criminals, or various failures in life, and racial accepts people solely based on skin color. It allows these people to feel superior to others when they aren't, and allows them to try to take credit for the works of better men.

we secretly don't
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w

Relax.

Kys negro, your people are incapable of compassion and abstract think

I don't. blacks will be black and do black things. my hatred is for other whites

because they dont know of Thomas Sowell

I don't, really. Ultimately I want you guys to have a fixed culture instead of this shitty ghetto one, then I want to encourage immigration back to Africa.

Africa is your country, and if you guys maintain a good culture, you can quickly civilized the country.

you're not slobbering and hitting your keyboard with a stolen gun so i dont hate you

idont hate individuals. i just hate the affect that the black group has on society. i guarantee you if i met you in real life i could connect with you. but if the time ever comes i will send you home too

I don't hate individual blacks.

Read this.amren.com/features/2017/01/young-black-man-became-race-realist/

It's a start to you opening your eyes.

>I don't hate individuals!

>I just think that millions of them should be stereotyped base don the actions of less than 1% of them.

europe is your country burgerfag, when are you coming home?

>ITT cucks pretend to care about niggers while op pretends to be a nigger as bait
you pathetic reditfags are so obvious

The proper Sup Forums answer is YES! I fucking hate you, your family and your kind! Good for nothing criminals! Rapists and murderers. Fuck back to Africa.

But really, nah don't hate you at all bro. Unless you support BLM, in which case refer to what I said before :)

>Africa is your country.

American education, everyone.

welcome to Sup Forums

It's always like this. 99% of the threads are fake bait threads. These people basically just enjoy being triggered 24/7 so they find ways to trigger themselves.

the only crime I committed was possession of marijuana, to which it was me and most of my white friends as well.

test me

no i think that black people are optional as a group and therefor should be looked at collectively. do we really want a small minority of the population commiting large percentages of the violent crime?

for me id rather save myself the head ache

I don't, I actually feel pity
Sub saharan Africans evolved in different conditions to Europeans and Asians. They never mixed with other members of the homo genus, they never evolved out of what the African climate made them to be. Forward thinking and higher reasoning were things that came out of brains evolving in harsh winters, where planning and cooperation were needed to survive. Africa has and will always be, tribal.
So that's the evolutionary background. Layer on the historical exploitation (even now, politically), the awful black culture in the United States, gangs, degenerate music (rap isn't bad music but the lyrics promote other blacks to do crime) you have a recipe for a fucking mess of a race of people. It's not just skin color at all.

I feel bad for the smart blacks that break out of it because they'll always be brought down by the hordes of raping retards

> Dope head

GAS CHAMBER!!! You are a degenerate and need to die.

NIGGERS HAHAHA NIGGERS!!!!!!

better?

look just because a lot of blacks act like fucking retards doesn't mean there aren't a lot of really cool black guys and girls out there too. don't be a racist you just add fuel to the sjw fire.

on the other hand, we should kill ever single last muslim, man woman and infant.

because you ask loaded questions. I hate unintelligent people

Feeling your natural place is in the wild or in a cage isn't hate.

(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)

I don't. If you're culturally compatible with the country, I have no problem with you. If you refuse to culturally integrate, or if you insist on committing crime as an individual, I won't like you. Same for any race. I draw my lines on culture, which often happens to occur along ethnic lines.

>OP asks a question
>"HAHA FUCKING RETARDS YOURE RESPONDING TO BAIT!!!!!!!!!1"

virtue signaling is the ultimate sign of a beta male
anonymously virtue signaling over niggers that hate their guts is even more pathetic

oh my god dude stop with the black and white thinking (heh)

find a nice balance between
>ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST HANG
and
>ALL NIGGERS REPORT TO MY WIFES BEDROOM

yknow? a middle ground?

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. However, statistically speaking, you're likely to commit violent crimes, spend time in prison, abuse welfare system, refuse to work, and generally make life worse for those around you. Plus, 50/50 you have herpes.

I'm white, and I don't hate you. I don't hate any other race as a whole.

I only hate those that have hurt me personally, and honestly that's only been other white people.

You really want 1/4 of a billion mericunts in Europe?

>don't be a racist
Rebbit - - - - - - - - >

this whole post just drips of reditcuck

I don't even know you. Why do you presume such?

You just have to go back, I am sorry.

I dont hate you but there are too many of your kind in Europe and the US.

Make Africa great.

Beta/alpha concepts don't apply to humans. They apply to pack or small herd animals that live as a unit. If you tried to apply this to humans you'd have to assume something like Obama is the alpha while everyone else is beta.

Trips don't lie.

you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

>embezzling Africas successful E.B.O.L.A. program

das raycis

user, it's cool, in person but Sup Forums has a reputation to uphold.
If every reply wasn't Niggers BTFO then the subhumans would start flocking here.

>things that nobody wants

everybody has herpes

There are different strains of herpes, but the actual disgusting herpes is actually quit rare if you're not a degenerate.

We dont hate niggers

Because you're a nigger, and because you make stupid fucking threads like this.

I don't hate you individually, I hate your race generally.

I only care about the white race, I don't like every white individually.

Well, you're already are niggers yourself.

Because this happens every fucking day

>Im black, why do you hate me?

Because I live in Chicago and I know better.
Just go back to Africa. Your people will never thrive here.
Everything you touch turns to shit, and you think the world owes you something.

>Pic fucking related

I don't hate you I just don't think niggers are equal to other homo sapiens. It's a grave mistake to have niggers running around freely in society.

that filthy scumbag is a sick sociopathic piece of shit swine animal asshole. but he doesnt represent me, my family, or any of my other black friends at all. Seeing this kind of shit makes me even, who is black get mad at blacks, but ive NEVER seen anybody act remotely close to close to close to acting like that filth in my life

so if niggers are homo sapiens, then all humans are niggers

>all humans are niggers
What a shit get, user. Fucking kill yourself for disgracing this board

The fact remains if we got rid of all of you we would be much, much safer

>A stone cannot fly. Mother cannot fly. Ergo, Mother is a stone

what? no, Sup Forums is all about love.

Because negroids have the mind of a child, they give in to primitive thoughts and act accordingly.
Ever been in an arguement with a nigger?
Then you know they can't let things slide, they have to resolve it somehow and since they can't put their actions into words they'll use violence.

>Sup Forums is about love
Love of the white race, sure

Kek is a leftist

no no pol is is a place of love for everyone, including, dogs, cats, jews, african americans, honey, bees, cells, we also love hitler as just a plus

>normal
>shows white woman and black male
Nice try.

>love of Hitler
as long as you don't discriminate against Hitler, I'm cool with it, user.

Yes, but did you sage that post, user?

what!? no. hitler was great! he loved all people

wew nazis really hated Russians

>the face of pol and shitnazis everywhere