Path of Balance

We are living in a holographic, fractal universe.
You are the single point of singularity from which the universe springs forth. This goes for every sentient being that has achieved free will, also known as the reborn or enlightened ones. Alignment with the All-being being the goal of free will. Your fellow conscious beings are also this singularity of consciousness. The universe is a non-local matrix of the same singularity. It has no edges, it has no center, except for the one perceived by you, which would be the space you enter when you close your eyes. Human beings are like sun rays traveling along a highly personalized directional vector from the same 'sun' or singularity. Our 'past' are all connected to the same singularity which science has to tried to explain as 'The Big Bang' Theory. Except time isn't linear. It all spreads out from you. Past and future. The only real moment is Present. You are a holographic representation of the All-being, who also lives in Present. We all just inhabit different points of space. We are divisions of the great Mind. Many cultures have called this meta-mind God.

We are all One. We are. I Am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asx3OL5wdH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLPW72GQUfNAdw07JBpj67UM9tRzQgumlq&v=iWDjlHNyu-s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihaly_Csikszentmihalyi
youtube.com/watch?v=8t9HaH7Iiic&t=4439s
youtube.com/watch?v=qtACq9tommw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now tell me people. Why have we forsaken this knowledge? You hold great power within you, each as an individual but even more so as an aggregate. If we were to spend our time feeding this information back into the great loop, Life on Earth would improve beyond our wildest imaginations. Humanity is in dire need of this information. It has been occulted for too long. The 'powers that be' know this all, and seek to hide it from you. To make you destroy your divine inner selves. To bring you down to their level of non-connectedness, as these are psychopaths I speak of. Beings with no empathy, and therefore no ability to connect to this infinite structure. We must defend ourselves against the influences of these individuals, who in their psypathic state HAVE achieved a state of sick unity. They share the same ambitions and seek to control the mind for their selfish purposes, no matter who they hurt.

I, you, we, IMPLORE you! Change your focus from the darkness to the light and we will find solutions. We must illuminate the darkness and it shall flee before us. It will not be a soothing experience. On the contrary, realizing Truth is often times painful and filled with struggles. We alone have the power to change the world but it happens on an INDIVIDUAL level. A quantum shift. Many hands make light work. For there to be a straw that breaks the camels back here have to be thousands of straws before it. I do not ask you to 'believe' this knowledge. I ask you to become a seeker yourself. Look and ye shall find. Know this knowledge first-hand, but for that to happen there must be research. RE-search it, for it has been found many times before. If we not only know this, but become it, then Truly, you will have Wisdom. Action makes knowledge become Wisdom. And the smallest interaction, either with others or yourself, can cause great ripples in the ocean of Life. How you think, feel and act is of utmost importance. Do not believe the inner lies that tell you otherwise.

Love yourself, even the negative, so you can love others, so they can love you. This is the positive feedback loop we all desire within the sub-conscious. This will start a healing process.
Align yourself with it and we will change this world in ways we cannot yet fathom with the human mind. Politics, economics, education, social in-groups seek to divide us and therefore block Truth. A Mind united under Truth has no need for these trivialities. Unity is ALL THAT IS. These puppet masters lie and enchant the mind into believing otherwise. Let yourself be free from these illusions and true happiness and contentness will manifest in all levels of human experience.

I bring this message at this point in time and space because we were not ready to hear it.
But now there comes a new re-volution of the wheel of Life and it will be a tumultuous one, filled with change and confusion.
Trust in your Self. The higher Self and no harm can be done. Accept that your brothers and sisters are One with you, and are in great anguish, as are you. Recognize this. Darkness is not to be fled from but to be integrated into the Whole and to be made conscious, only after having done so can healing begin.

The only binding element is Love. Love for the All-being, which you are an integral part of.

Hear my, inadequate as they may be, words and SEEK!
Forgive yourself and others for their mistakes, past, present and future. Accept that we made mistakes on the Path. Accept that suffering is a state created by your own mind and the aggregation of all minds. Let go of illusions and dispell them when they arise. Seek Love, Harmony and Balance. And most of all, be a moral person, to others and yourself. Do this and we will find peace at last.

Let's have an open and peaceful discussion about this.
I'm not here to aggrevate anyone, just want to have a disccussion with you guys about this great experience we're all having. Here to reply to any and all question anyone may have, or comments that may arise.

How do i decalcify my pineal gland?

Eat alot of apples.
Also if you can, drink apple cider now and again.

And of course the best way; meditate and let go of fear and frustration. Focus on the point between your eyes and let everything else go, and you will find yourself adrift in the ocean of your Spirit.

I get that you think your autistic shapes are cool but how the fuck does that lead you to
>The only binding element is Love

none of this answers aything.
all of this propagates the question of wat to do if/when the alien invasion begins.

Got any advice for meditation? Recommended music, better no music or whatever works best?

The Universe is polarity. Symmetry. Which is how those shapes are generated. In the human emotional experience there is the polarity of Love and Fear and human beings are naturally aligned, as is the Universe itself, with Love.

Love is the flowering aspect of the Great Mind whilst Fear is the closing down aspect.

Whichever works best for you at that given time. Meditation is about uplifting the Spirit and bringing calm and peace into your life. Music, especially classical music or Solveggio tones are great tools to feel the different resonating frequencies of the Spirit.

For me, I started with lots of tools and naturally progressed to complete impuls isolation whilst meditating, so as to have the purest experience.

Unfortunately, (((enlightenment))) is a lie.

At the end of the road you find yourself. And it goes on a loop. You're stuck there

Sure we're all connected, but as you can see the vastness of the universe you'll find that in space and in the atoms and molecules that make of us, there's a lot of space... a lot of EMPTINESS.

Your hope has blinded you my friend. There is life, but there is a whole lot of death. The stars, planets, our earth, they hoped for us to give meaning to them, and that's all we're supposed to do. Not some world peace hippie shit

Yeah I pretty much agree with you OP. I've been trying to seek after God however I can, I just don't really ever meditate, dunno where to start.
I feel like a lot of great spiritual leaders (ie Jesus Christ, Buddha, etc.) tried to make this sort of thing known but it never works out.

Also pretty sure I'm schizophrenic

There is no death, there is only transformation. You're welcome.

Space is not empty my friend. In fact it is the very place consciousness exists. It is 'the field' as it has been called.

"Matter" is 99.9999% empty space. And the other 0.0001% seems to be filled only with immaterial spinning balls of energy. So space is actually all that is. It is the Mind that constructs concepts out from it.

And to the contrary friend, your pessimism has blinded *you*.

even if Love and Fear are symmetrical (they are't) then it still wouldn't follow that love is in any way advantageous since symmetrical things are also equal.

It's True that they are equal, that is actually quite a big Spiritual Truth. But Love must also Love Fear.

In this way you will see, Fear is but an illusion. To be slipped out of, as if it were a cumbersome cloak.

You are describing an asymmetrical relationship.

No I'm describing True Unity.
Withing the infinite, finite-ness exists.
With the whole, there are parts. Which seem opposite, but are actually measurements of the same energy, thus creating a seemingly opposite spectrum.

Hot and cold are not opposites. Cold is but the absence of heat. Darkness is but the absence of Light.

You intellectualize alot I can tell, which is a good thing. Logic helps us organize. But we must also embrace the intuition and the emotion center, or we will never achieve True Intelligence.

I'm looking for my pearl, brother. Have you seen it anywhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=asx3OL5wdH4

Let go of the need for external guidance.
Seize control over your thoughts, emotions and actions and you will find tranquility. As long as you are not hurting yourself or others you deserve your rights.

Let go of Fear friend, and you will feel Free.

>With the whole, there are parts. Which seem opposite
Nope that makes perfect sense.
>Hot and cold are not opposites
Which is why they aren't considered symmetrical post-18th century.

I mean nothing you are saying means anything but I'm just saying next time you post this abysmal thread just avoid the obvious mistake from the outset.

Then what is symmetry according to you?

Prime Arnold Schwarzenegger was pretty close.

His abs are a dealbreaker though.

Haha lol, so easy to bait you guys to think "you" are right. Apparently you have a lot of work ahead of you.

Doesn't matter if they're balls of energy or not, that's what your mind tells you. But what you SEE is nothingness, what you FEEL is emptiness and suffering.

No my friend, that is exactly what I am here to tell you all.

I finally feel connected, after literally a decade of self destruction and intense self-hatred. I hope to share this not only with you on here but with the world.

I have come from the darkness. I have gazed into the abyss as they say. And I'm telling you there's a Path. But it has pre-requisites.

Now the only question is, do you Truly want out? Or do you really want to suffer eternally as one of the damned?

What I'm asking is, do you still believe you have a Soul or not?

If you can't follow the path of light, then go find darkness instead

Follow your desires to their end
And relive your fears until you grow numb of them

You'll either go mad or find the answers you're looking for

Some of what you are saying hasn't been confirmed, but overall I like your message. Fractals is interesting to see in nature and as a mathematic concept.

I think the deeper we get into quantum mechanics, the more our intellectual mind, that likes to pretend it's an impartial observer, must admit that consciousness is an integral part of the way the Universe operates. The Slit Experiment was only the beginning

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

>I finally feel connected, after literally a decade of self destruction and intense self-hatred. I hope to share this not only with you on here but with the world.
How does that feel?

You will find only madness on this Path friend. Turn back. One can't chase an illusion. You are chasing a carrot on a stick. You must turn and face what is holding it over your head.

The only damned are those who don't burn bright enough, but we can never really be sure what comes, do we?

You have your beliefs, I have my skepticism

We play our parts, but I let all be.

AMAZING.

I still have impurites in my thoughts, emotions and actions as we are, and always will be flawed. Perfection is not a state to be achieved but to be strived for.

But as far as I have come, it literally feels like releasing Fear as a child would when first riding a bike. The initial casting off of (false) safety is daunting, but when momentum is clumsily gained, you feel like you are flying.

And riding a bike is something to be practiced, or the skill decays.

Hey OP (and anyone else) - have you seen any of Tom Campbell's work?

>i took lsd or shrooms once and post deep shit on pol

fuck off please, quantum/physics is easy and staightforward

but perfection is a universal state your statements are self contradictory

I will let you be, ofcourse, I will never forcefully control you into acting otherwise.

What I am trying to tell you is; I love you. Truly. And I want what's best for you, as I'm sure deep down you want as well. Sometimes our fears and identities we have created for ourselves trap us in a web where we feel we can't move.

I'm trying to tell you you are a Free being, all powerful, of endless potential. Truth/Love is waiting for you to know it. If you ever feel like enough is enough, know that there is a Path out there.

enligthment is not a lie

enlighment is the realization that there is no {{{you}}} there is no yourself
all identification is identification whit the illusion .

>quantum/physics is easy and staightforward
This is why they are often taught on the side with mathematics in elementary school.

For sure exciting times are ahead of us when it comes to QM and what goes on in that small scale.

Would you say it's a race for all matter to unify as one before the supposed death of the universe?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe

True, I get your point. But realizing that imperfection = perfection is when that perfection is reached. It isn't what we as human perceive as 'perfect', is a better way of putting it.

Perfection is acceptance.

>And I want what's best for you, as I'm sure deep down you want as well. Sometimes our fears and identities we have created for ourselves trap us in a web where we feel we can't move.

Do you have any advice regarding how to figure out how to spend your days? I feel like I have no identity, no desires or wants, and because of this keeping myself alive seems like a huge bother. I'm not really suicidally depressed, but frustrated with living just for the sake of keeping my body alive.

Except perfection is you cannot redefine it without doing the opposite of what you claimed you did

follow up to this, do you use toothpaste without fluoride and filter your water?

Also, have you ever heard of Calea zacatechichi, known as the dream herb? It supposedly boosts the vividness of dreams and your ability to become lucid.

How do I kill the invisible trans-dimensional insects that are crawling around us at all times and harvesting our loosh?

My neighbors are starting to get pissed off about all the random shotgun blasts made around 3:00 in the morning (that's their prime feeding time) and when I calmly explained to them what was going on they acted LIKE I was the crazy asshole.....pls

All 'matter' is already unified, through consciousness. It is therefore only consciousness' task to realize this. There are no 'time limits' as it is a phallacy of the human mind. Time is dimension of space. The moving of consciousness from one context to the next.

All I know is, this knowledge must be known as fully as possible and consequently converted into Wisdom by Willfull Action. Which mostly results in aligning yourself with the Higher Will and teaching others they must do so, should they want to get rid of stress and inner conflict.

this post proves you know nothing about meditation whatsoever, you fucking spamming jew
you do NOT fucking listen to music when you meditate, music captivates your mind and meditating is about silencing that mind instead.
die in a fire you autistic fuckwit.

so when my girlfriend fucks other guys, she's really having sex with me as well

Even natural water resources that our ancestors with clean pineal glands drank have fluoride in them, so it makes little sense to filter the fluoride out.

And you don't ingest toothpaste so it doesn't matter whether you use it or not.

>as if I'm not following my own way

also, this.
I didn't notice it before.

You have no 'identity' as such.
You are a consciousness that has a bodily experience. Just let yourself unfold. Draw, try making music, explore your sub-conscious in any way. Read. Gather information, about your inner self and the external reflection of the Self.

It is about letting go and letting yourself float Free. Your body will take you on a ride, all by itself. Trust that it knows what it's doing and you might just enjoy the sights.

Always realize you are a Higher Being expressing itself through the tiny lense that is the human body. Try to let your body express that Being as much as you can.

Focusing on music and breathing both achieve the same result: fully directing your attention to the extent that thoughts subside. Ultimately it doesn't matter what you focus on.

fuck I mean this.Colombia gets it

Meditation can be done in any state, anywhere.
There are different kinds yes. But meditation is reaching the Higher Mind. Like the monk in the vietnam war(?) proved. Meditation can be done whilst burning alive.

listen to this once a day for 7 days

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLPW72GQUfNAdw07JBpj67UM9tRzQgumlq&v=iWDjlHNyu-s

Sure.

But the ego is the bestest friend you can ever have! I mean if it's consistently fucking you over, at least it's AUTHENTIC.

To identify and celebrate the illusion is the path to a greater truth like:

1. Why are we even here?
2. What is our purpose

Which can't be answered by cookie cutter new age BS. Muh awakening, takes elegance, my friend

There is the lower self and the Higher Self.
Ego and Spirit. Balancing these is the ultimate effort.

Letting the Ego individuate you through you body and senses, whilst always remaining a strong connection to the Spirit.

I doubt one can focus on breathing well enough to remain in silence of the mind for longer than a few seconds, music is too dynamic to drive your attention to while trying to remain in meditation. you should seek a silent silence for it,

This redpill is far too deep for most people.

Original Potential -> cannot define itself cuz then it´s destroyed. Wants to know itself, experience things, attain self-awareness, enlightenment, love etc. Either

A) creates Existence so it can bring self-aware beings forth, a mirror for the One Potential.
B) creates the illusion of Existence so it can let parts of itself forget what they are, think they are separate - via suffering - and thus a mirror for the One Potential.

How is either of these nice? The masonic satanists wants to kill God, that´s how much they hate this redpill. And sometimes, I have agreed.

Cheers nice of you to join this discussion. I'm not even getting there

Watch Harold Kautz Vella then practice to mimic his speech patterns and saliva production. Takes you one step further in fighting the black goo morgellons demons.

But when every self-aware being in the universe becomes enlightened - God is "finished". This cannot happen thus it cannot be the goal. Potential can never be fully defined.

You are literally working against God when you are preaching this. This knowledge has been hidden time and time again FOR GOOD REASON.

God made you forget so you could serve your purpose. To suffer in the illusion of separation.
You are only allowed to re-member and at-one when you are in the deepest pit of despair and need a little hug. Then you must forget right away or you are breaking the pact.

t. Alan Watts

Self awareness is a burden yes. As long as we try to use this gift to keep ourselves trapped in ego-based animal consciousness. If we use True Self Awareness (i.e. awareness that we are a Higher Being than just an individuated body) then we will find it's True use.

Self awareness isn't a tool to be wasted on the awareness of lower-self. Then it becomes what it is now. Watching yourself get high on short term, selfish means of pleasuring yourself through sex, drugs, what have you.

>I doubt one can focus on breathing well enough to remain in silence of the mind for longer than a few seconds

Well you're right, it isn't easy. That's why people are encouraged to practice every day.

Meditative music is usually very static and ambient. Have you ever heard of Tibetan singing bowls? Those are the types of sounds people tend to focus in their meditation practices.

You are talking about being in the Zone.
There is a book, really good, which I lost.
Flow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihaly_Csikszentmihalyi

>quantum/physics is easy and staightforward

No we aren't.

If any, we are ourselves. We, ourselves are the only ones to take action. We, ourselves, are the only ones to take influence and it's our very duty to stop pretending to serve something higher, a shady and retarded god-principle, because we don't.

Your hokus pokus hive mind bullshit is incorrect.

If you want to join a hive mind go to america and move to the bible belt. I heard those creationists are very elaborate with their fucking delusions.

These are easy to answer after some research, philosophy and meditation.

1. We aren´t.
2. To believe we are separate individuals. This is best done via suffering. The illusion of separation and what we call suffering are two sides of the same coin.

Why is this our purpose? Because the ONE EVERYTHING cannot achieve enlightenment, experience love or see itself - without another self-aware consciousness. It cannot duplicate itself. So it let parts of itself forget what they are. Put them in context (universe) and voilá.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihaly_Csikszentmihalyi

Nice.

Mind sending me some good books to read? You seem like someone that could recommend some good lit. Nothing in particular

What exactly do you mean, did you read my whole post?

If we are just false identities. Not truly separate from God at all. But still angry about the "lie" - are we still in Ego mindset?

So knowing that I was made for the pleasure of God and have no real identity, worth or value as my own self at all - I should just take it?

No because we can never actually 'achieve' this goal. Like I said earlier. It can only be strived for in search for ever greater planes of awareness.

If you are engaged in illusion, that is when you are working against the Will, and only then. You must strive to achieve one-ness as much as you can in your daily life. You will always have, minute as it be, a waver of balance. That doesn't mean that the striving for balance is uselss.

ego is not your friend
used it as a tool if you want or can

we got not pourpose , this is what make us gods.

Now that's what I call samefag

Nice, appreciate the answer.

While I agree, I don't find these answers particularly useful. Hence, why I chose to be an actor instead. I'll play the play, but try not to get lost in the process.

If I do that's alright, it's all good

So let's assume you're not just insane.

If the goal is never to be achieved, why even bothering going for it ?

Checkmate Atheists

Yeah can give you some but it´s medium level academia mostly. I don´t like too dense stuff.

A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ; some say hippie bullshit, to me it was great.

Happier than God by Neale Donald Walsch ; about the Law of Attraction but combined with the above + some meditation & philosophy, it´s absolutely beautiful.

The Selfish Gene ; suidice warning

Studies in Pessimism - youtube.com/watch?v=8t9HaH7Iiic&t=4439s ; suicide warning

The Denial of Death - youtube.com/watch?v=qtACq9tommw ; suicide warning

Rewire Your Brain ; Can help motivate lifestyle changes.

Okay I relax now otherwise it becomes an overwhelming list and your brain wants to procrastinate ;)

You got some?

too much too read, I'm gonna hide your thread now

You aren't 'made' by 'God'.
You are God creating itself. God is split into smaller parts of itself, co creating itself through individuality.

I see you worldview, and it is horribly mistaken my friend. You have a counter-worldview. You are actually furthering the forces of a false god. The illusion of Fear. "Life has no point" "Life is pointless suffering"

These are simply not True if you wish to see.
Suffering is here to teach us a lesson. As is every experience we have. And through this you will see that all experiences are the same experience. Just in a different ratio to itself.

*farts*
k

Because it is the only Path devoid of suffering.
You align your lower self with Higher self, therefore creating Unity in stead of conflict. Conflict of forces is what creates stress/suffering.

bump for GLORY

iamyouandyouaremeandwearealltogether

In a manner of speaking, Tim Kaine, yes. Not the current id and ego, but the universal Us/You.

Take reincarnation, but don't apply the concept of a linear time line. In your "next" life you could come back as your girlfriend, and in the next her boyfriend. There is but one soul, occupying all lives and matter at all times.

Does a goldfish understand it is surrounded by water? I tend to think we humans have a similar experience with time; that is to say we perceive it but have no mastery of it as we do matter and certain forms of energy (light, sound, etc.

*farts*

k

>And you don't ingest toothpaste so it doesn't matter whether you use it or not.

Your supposed to swallow.

I like this answer even if I don´t agree. The truth is I think both sides work towards the same goal, Divine Plan and all that. There must be a dialectic.

Well said.

>A) creates Existence so it can bring self-aware beings forth, a mirror for the One Potential.

This could really be an elder god's version of GTAV for all we know.

Fucking disgusting good feels spiritual shit. Get the fuck out of here with your Ietsism.

They can make one quite non-plussed indeed. I hope I am wrong, I have another secret theory which is more science-fiction religious LARPing. I will try to brainwash myself into that one instead as it´s more epic :-D

>we got not pourpose , this is what make us gods
ouch.

Why would you delude yourself into thinking that ?

And more importantly, where do you thnk you know that from ?
Stop deluding yourself as other religious faggots do.
I agree to live a reasonable life, to be good and not fuck others over and to be dedicated in what you do. But don't fucking people into unproven, unreasonable ideas that are insane at bst.

I got the new earth-- yeah it's a great book. :) Can't say I didn't get here without it.

I'm reading through conversations with god, because my yogi friend wants me to read it. Not sure I can do so in my current phase.

The rest I'll give a go esp interested in studies in pessimism. :)

You can try:

The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran

Letters to A Young Poet - Rainer Maria Rilke

Beyond Good and Evil - nietzsche

Exactly.
Which is why it's perfectly (literally) fine for everyone to do whatever. It's just that there are options that don't include suffering on the lower, ego-scale. Which is nice wouldn't everyone agree?

Please share haha

browsing pol makes us all a bit schizo anyway

What the fucking are you even supposed to be? A 40+ woman who practises yoga?

Every single decision induces suffering in one or the other way.
That's what life is about. Without there was no progress, no art, no music, no nothing.

There is just no way to exist without suffering in one or the other way