Dylan Roof gets DEATH PENALTY

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38578107

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orrADre3Y08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away (((BBC)))

i hope he suffers this is wonderful news.

Shouldn't have shot church-goers desu.

wtf i hate white people now!

why aren't you happy that he is getting
the death penalty. he's a criminal? you should be more enthusiastic. who cares that OP posted a link to the BBC?

F

good

Le happy needle face

And now Twitter is full of anti-death penalty liberals celebrating the verdict.

See everyone next time you go out shooting, maybe take a few cops with you, you're going to die anyway apparently.

who gives a shit. might save the burgers some money maybe

Good. Fuck this faggot.

HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE A GOOD BOY

Execution livestream when?

Death penalty verdicts generate more expense in legal costs than life imprisonment does in living expenses.

What's the betting his closing address went like this

youtube.com/watch?v=orrADre3Y08

>Death penalty verdicts generate more expense in legal costs than life imprisonment does in living expenses.
I won't say you're wrong HOWEVER my hope is that since there are ZERO appeals he should really get zipped right to the death room.

In the old West, he'd be hung at noon tomorrow. Let's hope that since he's not pleading for his wife we can get a speedy execution in this country for once and save money.

Won't it take like 10 years before it actually happens

HE WENT TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS N'SHEEIIT...

this might actually be true, not that im going to bother looking it up or anything, but i wouldnt be surprised if it was true

What the fuck was ever wrong with hanging people 15minutes after court? or beheading or which ever method, for all i care they could chose their prefered

Not with a popular case.

>Let's hope that since he's not pleading for his wife
Kek
It's usually a long process.

life*

F

This tbqh, he should've shot some feral niggers, not churchgoers.
That or muslims.

is for FUCK YOU

Not really, they usually take him outside the courtroom and shoot him in the back his head after the verdict.

Yes, unlike a nigger, he is not dragging things out and pathetically clinging to life. Any minority in his position would bog the courts down for literal decades with appeals and all sorts of nonsense, wasting hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars.

Cool so now he'll be prison for another 15 years before anything happens.

There won't be an appeals process. Unless they are mandated by law? He wants to die. That's why he defend himself and told the jury he is not insane, and that he would do it again.

this isnt a commie bloc kangaroo court senpai

>muh gud Christians
Christians are the biggest cucks on the planet.

I wish he killed feral niggers instead of house niggers. At least house niggers leave us alone.

Finally, now he will spend 45 Years on death row.

Kek

>that he would do it again.

Wew lad

The dude really is mental. He could have saved his life but he bought into the jew meme

Actually, if the sentence would end up giving someone more than 70 years the Death Penalty starts to save the State money. I think Roof would've gotten more than 70 if they didn't pursue death.

Because Dylann Roof quite literally did nothing wrong.

Good night sweet prince

daily reminder still having the death penalty as a western country is backwards as fuck

it's South Carolina, not California. he'll be executed in less than 5 years, maybe even less than 3.

He wanted the death penalty, so he won't do anything to delay the execution ? How much time left for him ?

Good.

Just counted, and there are 15 threads about this.

>DEATH PENALTY
bleeding heart liberals BTFO

RIP Dems

Now the question is. Does he choose to ride the lighting?

how does murder show your superiority? we are all created in the image of God. God loves everyone of us, even dirty Asians like me.

>((((white guilt))))

S-sorry

Who

Good

F

Yeah but Kek has obviousy blessed this thread

Good riddance.

It was a senseless, idiotic and meaningless crime.

If he had any brains, he could have pulled off an Obama assasination or someone that counts, instead of fucking with some small town blacks.

he was always on Sup Forums shiposting.

yeah just look on twitter how anti death penalty the liberals are now, the hypocrisy amazes me

There is nothing more hypocritical than the death penalty,

Nah, our counties are too cucked by lethal injection laundering for anything cheap and awesome.

If we're lucky, maybe they'll paralyze him then "forget" to administer the required drug that would knock him out so he can feel everything.

>dumb white supremacist faggot gets killed
>liberals happy

>by the death penalty
>liberals not happy

seeing the cognitive dissonance on twitter as they're not how to handle it this morning is amazing kek

>nigger kills innocents
>Sup Forums: fuking subhuman monkey, hang him , they should die right away, rope day now.

>white trash kills innocents
>Sup Forums: omg he didnu nuffins, he a good boi

The majority of liberals i see on twitter are now are happy with his death penalty. hypocrites

He did nothing wrong

They expected one of us in the wreckage.

Remember what the black church is.

Good riddance.
>Writes big manifesto saying how he wants to bring attention to the epidemic of Black-on-White crime
>Doesn't shoot up a drug den
>Doesn't go Punisher on a bunch of gangbangers
>No, he shoots up a fucking church
Retards like Roof do more to hurt the cause of White ethnocentrism than any MSM hit piece or multiculturalist campaign ever will..

...brother

BURN IN HELL YOU EVIL FUCKER!

F

This. So much this. Fucking autist had one job and he fucked up... Good riddance.

So after the fake execution what country will he be inserted into next? Russia? China? Korea?