DYLANN ROOF

HE WUZ A GOOD KEED. HE WUZ A USHA IN THA CHURCH! HE WUZ JUST BOUT TO TURN HIS LIFE AROUND. HE WUZ TIRED OF SEEIN HIS PEOPLE BEIN OPRESSED. HE WUZ FURST IN HIS CLASS. HE DINDU NUFFIN!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't it photoshopped?

i'm pretty sure he killed 9 homo africanus

he wuz

wuznt he?

>attention whoring every day

Oh look it's this nigger again. We need more uncle toms like you nigger boy. Go spread your message to your nigger friends this place doesn't want you here.

Shut the fuck up syrup nigger

>106503703
Draw a picture of you being shot by a policeman.

>trips
You win this one nigger nigger.

Get out of here nigger. The internet is a White Cyber-Ethnostate.

Hey op why do you always were that cap? Are you a Jew?

Checked. OP is a Jew, probably one of those rare Ethiopian types.

Cuz he wuz Israelites n shiet.

Bump

S'up, playa.

hey man you know he's white right?

kek Sup Forums btfo

post shoe on head

You should get a trip, my nigga.

That's kinda rude

Kek

Fucking Nigger

Stop posting get out nigger you're always here.

Cut your nails faggot

op, if you take an ar 15 and shoot several people in a mosque would TYT heads explode?

>C0GK
What did he mean?

We need a million more young men just like him

Dylan Roof was a good boy BRCAUSE he did something, nigger. Here have a weak white bitch on me.

oh shiet what did you just do OP

Obvious photoshop. You do this shit every other day now. Fuck off faggot.

You'd like that wouldn't you, faggot.

A new violent nigger video.
Every. Fuckin. Day.

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

1488?

Yes

hahahaha this looks like some Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga combo move

checkd

LOL Sup Forums blown the fuck out. What now Pol? You fucking hypocrites.

Bang every porch monkey easily, busily Recently niggers fronting ain’t saying nothing My cock nigger Suck it, Triple K mafia, we’re on it

Lyrical Analysis of...
MR Moon man lagoon

K K K Fine Sicker than your average nigger killer Twist nigger’s heads off Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers Chicken wing eating players Triple K hooligans like Moon Man Dead right if they head right Fucking your mom every night Moon man’s been smooth since days of killing jews Never lose Never choose to lynch jews who do something to us Talk go through us your mom walked to us Get on a rape bus; screw us, screw us Yeah, KKK, nigger babies i don’t give a fuck Stick it up the butt Dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy Bang every porch monkey easily, busily Recently niggers fronting ain’t saying nothing My cock nigger Suck it, Triple K mafia, we’re on it Hook [2x] Moon man, Moon man, can’t you see Spics and niggers need to hang from trees And I just love your racist ways I guess that’s why their mom is black and you’re so great I put niggers underground without a sound You minorities can’t step to me All spics need to go back to Mexico Never to be stealing money from you and me Now who’s the real dookie All you niggers smell like shit You niggers can ride my dick Spear chuckers pushing up sticks Ooga booga, go back to Africa I don’t know why I hate blacks Oh yeah, it’s because they look And smell like ass Quit throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk

Not even Dylan made excuses. He took responsibility and said he'd do it again, no regrets.

Perfect example of why niggers can't survive without white people's tax $$$$ and handouts. Yeah I mean the government and other corporate loons go out of their way to try and kick white people off of Twitter and facebook so it can be an all nigger internet for degenerate leftist causes and YET the niggers have to come here. So what are twitter and facebook ghettofied and YT isn't around to blame for the usual failures in the nigger community?

These are not your lyrics.

All credits to the moon man!

You are.

This is real you spaghetti nigger

Yh and dumb fuck is getting the chair

hahahahahahah holy fuck that vid

Why don't you turn off your proxy serv?

Thank you for hiding your ugly nigger-nose & nigger-lips, nigger.

kek'd at his shirt

LMAO
RADKO ON SUICIDE WATCH

kek'd at filename

You guys want to destroy a race because they're destructive.

You guys worship a god of Chaos but get upset at chaos in action.

You guys claim all (insert race here). are violent based on the actions of SOME, but then if a white guy does it, you're playing apologetics.

methinks you guys are a bunch of autistic children.

Why the bandana?

Just beatin' their shit with a belt, I love it.

We speak in averages, characterizations of populations, and the effects of those populations in their non-native land. Genocide is not the only solution, but seems to be the favorite characterization of us by the left. It is because they are afraid of the consequences of the naturalness of ethnonationalism being accepted by all races. (((They))) are afraid of the consequences of unified peoples.

Gods work OP. we need our own mascot like Pepe or Moonman. I nominate sharkman.

wow you sure done triggered me

B

MUH KANG
I'm here at your service
just gib the order, n will take care of the wyte bois

So what exactly is your message or argument here?

triggered
blasphemous photoshoop
how he actually is...

Yes