Question for all the spics in here

OK beaners, answer me this: who do you side with in the race war? Gringos or niggers?

You MUST pick one.

please explain your answers too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53Efo-S6XI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gringos because they're not niggers

Hispanic's not a race

White Spanish ones will fight with whites because they are white

Mexican Mestizos will fight with blacks because they are brown

Whites.

With your logic, then I as a white Syrian should fight along other whites?

I would obviously join the whites, I've always wanted to burn niggers alive

White guys have better asses. You can also BEAN them like pic related. Such a hottie with a charmander tattoed on his left butt cheek.

>white
>syrian

doubt

The ones with cuties like Evalion; the Jews.

whites; at the age of 18 I've experienced a great deal of racism directed toward me from blacks, whereas there's been hardly anything ever from whites.

>Muh Masters

Whites because I despise the average nigger, also white girls are top qt

>The side who is against the Jews

real non white Sup Forumsacks don't care about race ,slavs are the proff that niggers can be any color.

That feel when you're mixed but show no signs of being a spic.

You jump back and forth like a Jew don't you?

I know I do.
White when I have to interact with the police, spic when I apply for uncle sugars college bucks.

Obviously if we gave them the choice they would team up with the whites because we have all the awesome. If.

Both

>Azusa

Castizo here, siding with the gringos. Also down for Mussolini/Pincochet/Codreanu type Fascism, but if whites went full NatSoc with their biological racism I would fight against them(after the race war against dindus).

Nice proxy, James

I'm a Jew and I'll be with the whites

You as all cubans are not Mestizos, you are niggers.

gringos because my family is white and the obvious we fucking hate niggers

Hispanics are an even bigger threat than blacks, they will be the first to go for sure.

Azuki Azusa!

half white half spic here. I don't speak spanish and I look white.

niggers must die

OP is mexican obviously

and I like how spics are playing the "Which one would you pick niggers or white people" nice reverse psychology spic.

The vast majority of trouble makers here in LA are spics, not niggers, niggers are far away from society, their only worry is to make that plasma donation money. But you guys? You ugly people are everywhere, whether it's on a trip to disneyland with family, to movie theaters you guys just ruin it.

I have exited this thread.

>and whit the niggers too

jews never loose becose they never pick a side they will just fund both sides until the goys are no more.

>flag
>Spic

Straya please

Whites because nigs are small in numbers in almost every sense of the word

are you fucking kidding? we still fucking hate you for bringing so many of those animals and quite literally polluting every single island of the Caribbean

ohh hoohoo you figured out our secret plan goy! guess I'll have to destablize your country and breed out your race now!

Gringos. If niggers win, the whole continent would burn.

>doubt.jpg

> destablize your country and breed out your race out.

jajaajajajajjaajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaajjajajaajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajjajajajajaja

it will be like a raid on \b\ pissing in a ocean of piss .

Whites. I've fought alongside them in Afghanistan and I'd gladly do it again.

the oldest pearl harbor survivor is a mexican america

some dude that fought in ww1 and was awarded a bunch of medals was also a mexican american

we fought in ww1 ww2 vietnam and korea and fuck niggers

Someone show him the many jail videos where spics BTFO negro mongoloids, even siding up with wasps to fuck negros up.

If by now you ignore the spic-wasp alliance you deserve to be livestreamed on kikebook during a #BLMkidnapping.

Die NIGGERS

Die negro scum, you belong in some the e-coli or muh worldstah! Forums, not here, you melanin infested piece of shit.

we hate gringos but we hate niggers even more.

I wish for everyone to live in peace in their own country with their ethnic brethen.
So basically, don't invade other countries, but you're free to cleanse within your own country.
Admitedly the situation is muddy in the USA where blacks were imported with no fault of their own. Mabe you could gve them their own state or something.

blacks

gringos since im 5th generation born legal beaner

Codreanu type fascism combined with the racial science and aesthetics of NatSoc would be the fucking best

The ones that are known to make civilization thrive.

you guys ever worked in a place with mexicans and blacks? lower class mexicans, for the most part, are racist as fuck against blacks and vice versa

I'm Chinese but I choose blacks

bro I swear to jesus christ im not black, you think only black people tthink of mexicans as bad? I personally dont know what they think because like I said they dont live around here mother fucker lol, maybe in compton, but even there the chunti maricons have taken over, so its all you now.

Take responsibility for your own people for fuck sakes.

>leaf
>fishhead

everything checks out

I don't like nigger but I also dislike anglo scum. I am in Gook side to clean the world from niggers and anglo scum.

Whites because niggers will create an even worse south Africa
T. Had to deal with nigger students ruining all fun in school

gringos
FUCK THE CHIMP NIGGERS , they are useless and lazy fucks even triying to speak

Gringos, I hate fucking niggers.

Neither.

Let them destroy each other. All Mexicans will then march hand on hand to reclaim our rightful clay.

REMOVE BURGER

for all the shit you can give spics, at least we're civilized. I mean just look at history.

>spain's contributions
>the cities the aztecs and mayans built
>spanish people fuck indians
>get mexicans

>niggers in africa
>???????

C'mon, of course civilized races will stick together.

Fuck off
Latinos are big enough to fight for our own faction

Kill whites

This. Fuck niggers and fuck white people.

>Fuck niggers

Seriously
Mexicans are so fucking ugly, short and lazy I don't think we can talk shit about anyone

Fuck off we're white.

>implying you wouldn't kill each other first

yea okay mexico

Texan and Midwest Spics will side with gringos

Californian and Northeast Spics will side with niggers

Illinois Spics will side with no one

I am a spic by blood but raised by my white mother and white step dad

Whites, they are all I know
And who the fuck would ever side with niggers, in any situation?

You don't seem to understand the concept of a race war...

There are no alliances. It's every race for themselves. I'm white and I'll be mowing spics down alongside the niggers. They're both cancerous vermin that have no place in America.

Finally someone says it. I have no clue where you spics get that arrogance from.

Using the left's retarded system so you can have a better shot at life isnt Jewish

>MFW after the beaners help us wipe out the niggers we send em back over the wall and enjoy our new /comfy/ country

Thanks Paco!

i'm a white spic, born in south america but raised in spain and i would never side with niggers

But you never asked if the whites would accept their invitation. I would tell them to get fucked.

No one. Every other answer makes you a cuck.

>Hispanics are a bigger threat

*Mestizos

Blaming hispanics as a whole including the white spanish ones is anti white

It's like saying "Water drinkers" are the biggest threat just because most of them are brown

Be more specific, kike

I side with al-andalus enshallah, Spain will be muslim and non racist/intollerent.

youtube.com/watch?v=53Efo-S6XI0

everybody hates niggers. spics and chinks would probably sit out a race war. in heavy spic areas they may use it rid themselves of the nogs.

chicanos might side with the nogs but mexicans hate them too.

Gringos, because even spics hate niggers.

Kek they all think you're a proxy

> even niggers hate niggers

enshallah portugal shall be muslim for another 500 years.