What's a redpilled second language to learn?

What's a redpilled second language to learn?

I'm not learning Spanish because Spanish speakers are arrogant, pretentious and rude.

The only languages worth knowing are english + japanese if you're a weeb

if youre a young guy, id learn Chinese. They will be running things in about 20-30 years

Estonian

English, Spanish, Russian, the uncucked and relevant trifecta

I would recommend russian but it is really hard for anglos to learn cyrillic language so not worth it.

Depends on where you live or where you want to live. Learn the second most popular language of that area, and it will definitely be useful.

japanese or korean

China will collapse or consume itself in 20-30 years

Russian is my pick.

It takes about 2 days. It's far harder to learn the symbols of Asian languages. Cyrillic is very similar to Latin alphabet, and many letters are the same, so it's really not that hard.

and for spanish speakers?

Russian for sure. If you choose Japanese I'll be disappointed in you, and with Russian you can get a qt slav gf

I Learned Russian from Soviet times Russian TV subtitled in Estonian and vice versa. I was ~7 years old then.

I'm relatively fluent in Russian. It just takes time and effort like anything Dmitri.

German or russian

what you said was very arrogant, pretentious and rude of you.
You can go learn Canadian French and keep on crying because some people are being meanies to you

How do you like being unemployed you lazy, greasy faggot?

ok pablo

latin

I'd say to you learn portuguese, but if you get good at it, you won't use(unless you go to Portugal). Then I suggest Latin or Greek.

Russian

Hebrew senpai

Latin, that's pretty much it though. Literally no reason to learn spanish, why would you want to talk to spics.