BLACK WHITE CRIME

Do you guys have more pictures of black on white crime? I'm in an argument with an SJW, and I need to display the barbarity blacks can act with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCkffs7dlQWuM3HKUM4LeMVA
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/black-community-and-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I need someone to argue for me
Sad!

dont 404, I have a book all about hundreds of instances of black on white racially motivated violence you can torrent when i get the title...

Also bump because I LIVE IN FUCKING TULSA

The book is "don't make the black kids angry" by colin flaherty. his youtube channel is here
youtube.com/channel/UCkffs7dlQWuM3HKUM4LeMVA

just came out today

cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/black-community-and-crime

Here's a bunch of nigger-on-white crimes that never made the MSM

YT: Colin Flaherty. Also Sup Forums has endless amounts but it´s hard to get them to post it by asking. Try being less overt and ask for things like "instant karma" vids or make a well thought out shillpost defending blacks, saying things like "white commit more violence overall" (ignoring per capita stats) and so on.

Be smart, and Sup Forums will be nice. Be begging and it´s much harder.

>every black society ever

F

This one if pretty horrific

"Don't anger the black kids"?

If you look closely, all of these hate crimes I'm posting were explained away by claiming that they were robberies.

This little nigger only got 6 years of probation for the premeditated murder of this little white boy

Totally not a hate crime

>I need to
you really dont though... people are aware that violence exists and still dont see it as a reason to hate black people

this ones the most brutal i think

Remove the hashtag since it's as stupid as blm and will only chase away the people you try to convince.

>people are aware that violence exists and still dont see it as a reason to hate black people

You're right. We also have to keep in mind that they are drain on society on multiple levels.

It's meant to provoke

The new ones I make don't have that, though

anytime someome brings up blacklives matter remind them more white people die every day by cops but you never hear of it

coal burners are too easy

These are all sporadic and anecdotal. It would be better to get studies and demographic charts so people can't argue that you are making a hasty generalization

there was a thread about a pack of wild niggers in a prison or something earlier

Studies and charts don't get to these people.

Why do you think BLM does the same? They only care on a case-by-case basis.

or things like this that show hypocrisy

Yeah, I have a ton of those, too

You guys think I should upload my folders to some fileshare website?

What were her father's final words?

Not necessarily. Remember pathos, logos, ethos, all three are equally valid means of persuasion.

In other news, OP. we are helping you so how about you deliver some screenshots or at least give us the story?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

That's a good nigger

Removing his own shit stains from the earth

he probably said
" i deserve it for raising such a whore daughter thanks based negro"

Black don't crack

no I don't

whites do the same thing

SAGED

dumbass

233+311 = 544

544 > 414

I took comp 1 in college too

>"hey user that chart is from 2012. It's 2017 now come on! things Are much now. You cant base your theories about a group of people using old outdated data :^)

The "unreported race" is pretty much always latinos, because the cops generally don't know how to classify us and we're no longer alive to explain the finer points of racial identity in latin american countries.

I think the joke he was going for is that when a black person commits a crime, the liberal media doesn't want to report their race so they go as 'unreported'

james harden

>youtube.com/channel/UCkffs7dlQWuM3HKUM4LeMVA

>This account has been terminated for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.

Fucking liberals.

go read the following books.. "white girls bleed alot" and "don't make the black kids angry" it's a good starter kit.

If posting common knowledge phraseology sounds pretentious to you then you are almost by definition uneducated.