He died for your sins

Press F to pay respect.

Hell awaits him where he will be raped daily by demons with barbed penises.

S to spit on grave

S

He was a retard.

S

Fuck that faggot. I wish they gave him life so he'd be fucked by BBC every day. Fucking piece of shit

S

S

Kys nigger

S

F

If they put him in literal any prison in the US the whites will take care of him for sure.

F

Disgusting subhuman ape looking niggers you are not welcome here

F

The Aryan Brotherhood will not let him be fucked with

F

F

S

S

We are a board of peace, please do not judge us from the actions of a few radicalized individuals thank you and praise Kek.

F a true white race hero he will be viewd as a martyr in the future.

S

S

A hero, no doubt, and for the faggots here you will bite your tongue

S

I hope he rots in hell

>Aryan

He was an inbred hick. There's nothing Aryan about killing praying church goers.

That church was hospitable and kind to him. How did he repay them? I hope that fucking retard rots in hell.

Ooga booga bix nood mufuga

F sweet prince

F

they should just shoot him tomorrow, no point in keeping him around

he killed the wrong niggers. don't kill church negros. you're supposed to kill the ones in gangs.
A for effort. D+ for execution.

S

Rot in hell inbred fuck

If he was a hero, why didn't he go after murderers instead of kind church members?

It was a black supremacist church full of White hating jigaboos. Kys retarded redditor nigger

>It was a black supremacist church full of White hating jigaboos.
Prove it

>muh based niggers

Cuck kys

F

RIP BRAVE WHITE WARRIOR

MAY YOU KILL NIGGERS FOREVER IN HEAVEN, NO NIGGERS THERE...NEVERMIND.

He wanted to kill the innocent ones cuz they kill ours. Paybacks a bitch.

S

F
>He's not dead yet but he can now play the not competent to represent himself at trial on appeal also fuck that judge who said the state won't provide him a lawyer for appeal because of cost yet they let child raping nigger have 12 appeals and provide them with lawyers throughout

What does it mean if I'm glad he killed them... Am I an psychopath now? I can't be a psychopath, that would be bad news for me, then they would find the bodies.

>He wanted to kill the innocent ones cuz they kill ours. Paybacks a bitch.
You sound an awful lot like a nigger there, bud.

S

Gotta love the moral compass of the religious. Kill someone and then they say you deserve to be tortured constantly for all of time. But hey, what can you expect from people who can only be moral when fearing they're being judged by a god.

They do not do DNA tests in prison. He's white and famous for killing niggers. That will make him a target to the niggers. So the brotherhood will protect him out of spite if no other reason

Dirty stinking niggers have to stink up everything.
It's like you're begging to be shot.

S

He's either a useful idiot that fell for the divide and conquer rhetoric that's shilled around here, or he's a puppet participating in a psyop.
Don't even care/10

Go read his manifesto you lazy worthless trash. Amazing how subhuman redditors get outraged by this but say nothing about the thousands of innocent White people victimised and murdered by niggers each year

S

virtue signalling cuckolds.

everytime a nigger murders innocent white people, niggers don't virtue signal against them, they just ignore it.

like why are you doing this, honestly ask yourself why you even care about any of this - the answer is your conditioning is kicking in plus your natural white inclination to virtue signal.

who gives a shit some sperg killed some niggers. innocent people die every die. innocent whites die every day.

so pathetic seeing supposedly "redpilled" whites turn into nigger loving liberals when it comes down to it.

just lol if we ever get an ethno nationalist government, 80% of Sup Forums will start crying and turn into communists when the deportations start happening.

harden up faggots! half of you were probably saying shit like "this does not represent all niggers" when the niggers were torturing that retard. nu-pol is a disgrace.

Pay your debts you piece of trash

Literally sandnigger tier behaviour. Besides, criminal niggers don't give a shit how many other blacks get killed when they're killing other blacks all the time themselves already.

May he rot in hell, what a coward.

There's nothing Aryan about fucking fags in the ass either but they do that too

Found the retarded Alex jonestein brainwashed cretin

Go buy some boner pills you fat fuck.

What about the black people killed by white people each year?

S

The leftypol Reddit invasion has been really bad for the last month... What happened?

S.

Its funny that you actually think Sup Forums isn't supposed to be satire. If you are actually a white supremacist neo nazi then you are a delusional fool with no grip on reality

That picture is really really fake.

F

Anders only 21 years
if he ever get out, hell be the based leader of Norway.

thanks for the (you)

Redditors keep posting threads supporting that retard Dylann Roof, trying to make us look like fools.

Why aren't you outraged about the black on White rape and violence epidemics hat has been going on for the past 60 years?

nice satire

lmaoing @ the greek edgy boi

>Sup Forums is satire

just lol. as i said, nu-pol is reddit tier trash. go jack off to your fantasies of a white guy being raped by "BBC". pathetic cuck.

he's a murderer, and his actions legitimised liberal hysteria about muh neo nazis which previously wasn't that big of a deal

nice retardation newfag monkey

not an argument

They are both outrageous, but murdering random innocent people is not by any means a solution.

S

dumb fuck should have driven to chicago and killed gang bangers

S

F

He could have done much better but he still did more to drive the niggers back than 99% of Sup Forums will ever do.

>if we ever get an ethno nationalist government.

Lol keep dreaming, too many conservacucks for that. This thread is evidence.

thanks autismo

S

I think they did. It's about time they start to suffer like we have.

>he takes the Sup Forums maymays unironically

Redditor cucks and retarded niggers who think this is a friendly inclusive board are signaling they don't even realize posts here are anonymous and there is no reddit gold

Its actually been light for the past month other than Hillary related shilling.. Ive been here night and day. Right now though.. Right now Sup Forums is literally being attacked by BLM niggers and their lefty cohorts. Its been kinda like this for 2-3 days. Its never been this bad.

Found the idiot

S

Suffer in Torment

>he's a murderer
so? there are loads of murderers, a ton of niggers murder innocent whites way worse than him, yet you care more about virtue signalling on behalf of some niggers then white victims. this probably affects you more emotionally than the niggers torturing that tard because of your BRAINWASHING. you shouldn't care.

>legitimised liberal hysteria about muh neo nazis which previously wasn't that big of a deal
trump still one despite being linked to the kkk and "neo-nazis" a gorrilion times so obviously it made no societal impact.

S

Found the autist

Nigger

It was the payback for all the crimes blacks commit against whites.

He didin du nuffing. He good boy.

F

You fucking newfags.New Sup Forums is swarmed with normies,kike lovers,reddit rats and stormfags like you.You fucking pathetic piece of shits

Old Sup Forums pay respect to him.
You will always be on of us

Good night sweet prince

S

I'm having a steak in his honor

lots of huge faggots

this too

getting real fucking tired of these reddit raids

Fuck Niggers

Cuck

neither is Sup Forums is satire. if you think everyone here is liberals LARPing as white nationalists your delusional, retarded, or very new, or an astroturfing shill.

see above.

btw i in no way support what roof did. i just don't care either, all of you who do (or pretend to), are acting out of leftist brainwashing.