OBONGO SPEECH TONIGHT AT 9EST

This is our FINAL chance for a happening during King Obongo's regime!

Who's ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/swan-song-reluctant-hawk?utm_content=bufferce623&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
attn.com/stories/12481/obama-meme-about-pizza-reveals-much-bigger-problem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They mad cause they cant into fpbp

>watching retard niggers talk
I'm so over it

I was a good president n sheiiit. *sniff* all y'all are just racis *sniff sniff*

Best president we ever had. Trump is a disgraceful, boorish buffoon in comparison.
TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

YOU LOST
LOSER

> boorish buffon

We won the popular vote by many millions.
I choose to defy Trump.
He is not my president. I will fight him any way I can.

legally, that is.

>He is not my president. I will fight him any way I can.
Pretty sure Trump is physically stronger than you

Cuck

>legally
not sure the left knows much about that

You'll sit on your ass drafting witty pol comments. You have no power and no influence. You're invisible.

Trump will make America great again and there's not a fucking thing you can do to stop it.

All I can do is resist. In my small way, I can undermine any directive he gives. I will do all I can to make him a 1-term president (hey where have I heard that before?). The more he fails, the more we win. NEVER TRUMP

Nothing will happen. At least he's gone for good.

He's not going to make America great again, he's just going to help the 1% and rape the low-class scum who voted for him. It would almost be funny if it wasn't so seriously fucked up.

you're not winning at all. you're losing.

>This is our FINAL chance for a happening during King Obongo's regime!

Why would anyone try to kill him now?

Do it someplace else. We literally hate you faggots and want you dead. All you'll succeed in here is making us like Trump more.

He dies on stage of a heart attack due to kek's vibrations hitting him send 4 months ago.
Check 'em

>implying most of the voters were making a clear decision and not doing what the media told them to do

I know man.. and I know my protests will mostly be in vain, but at least I can have the personal satisfaction of resisting him every day. I will end by just re-iterating my daily mantra:

NOT MY PRESIDENT / NEVER TRUMP.

peace.

Dam tru

You didn't mind when your retard nigger did just that. You just hate Trump because youreca racist nigger faggot who doesn't like Trump.
Pro tip: we want you to start a civil war so we can kill you, legally

I post my views and feelings here on Sup Forums in the hopes I can just change ONE mind. I know most of you will be against me. That is ok. But if I change ONE mind here.. my efforts are a success. It has happened before.

You have no power here.

gtfo

Get the fuck out.

So many achievements.

cato.org/blog/swan-song-reluctant-hawk?utm_content=bufferce623&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Thank god I'll be at work to miss this faggot's self-aggrandizing speech.

Dude you sound like racist white trash. I'm not black.. I am 100% white. NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE HATE BLACKS. In fact, the only white people I have ever met who hate blacks are totally laughable, insecure losers. Truly the worst dredges of society.

Speech will be held in a dangerous part of Chicago(any of it lol).
Reports of protesters HAPPENING ?

Evening shift at McDonald's?

so sick of this retard argument you baiting fag

To win the election you needed to win the electoral college -- Trump campaigned to get most electoral votes. If you needed most popular votes, Trump would've campaigned differently and it's impossible to say how the results would've been in such an alternate universe. He would've been in California & NY, and employed an entirely different communications modality.

Those were the rules both Clinton & Trump were playing by from the get-go, and Trump won.

Not watching, but I bet OBAMA is conveniently not in a nuclear strike zone by giving his speech is Chicongo. I bet Obomber nukes DC. Digits will confirm.

Why do some Sup Forumsacks hate Obama so much? The US has done pretty well under his leadership.
He took the helm during a financial crisis, saved General Motors and Chrysler, created jobs, lowered unemployment, kept up solid GDP growth for 8 years, increased consumer confidence, took the US out of two costly wars, rebuilt your awful reputation abroad due to two terms of George Bush and avoided starting another costly war in Syria.
What do you people expect out of a good president? Not being black?

you're a goober, proxyman

He's the only two term president to have been in a war every fucking day of office

you never appreciated him while you had him, he was a bit of a ghost president

Going to a bar to watch his speech because he wasnt a bad president despite what pol-tards shit post

what's to appreciate?

lol look how mad the polios are because someone is talking shit on their idiot orange oompaloompah

2 and a half bongs till happening

Except embarrassment. The jig is up.

There is a lot of retrospective pieces on him if you actually look dildo

do tell. cuck fag

>not being a cuck and shilling for another candidate
>not working towards world war after being awarded a nobel prize for peace
>not ordering $28,000 hot dog parties at the white house with the taxpayers money. Whats more sickening is that this probably was some pedo shit as he ordered the hd from Chicago.

I hope there is NO happening.

If there is one its prolly false flag for "look at these white racists"

Bait... or just stupid?

USA has been at war since the 1800s or something.

Some of ya'll crackers is aight, don't come to Chitown 2day.

Enjoy the ditch.

Yu tellin me u gunna shoot da prezident, Dayquan?

nah Jamal you dumb nigga im gonna stab sum white ppl and do some raping to show da world black lives matter.

Enjoy your noose

Why is CTR back?
Are they trying to steal meme magic?

Poison dart via Brazilian aborigines.

Pic related.

You're a fucking faggot. you're changing no one's mind. I'll laugh as you watch illegal spics get deported and niggercare get repealed.

>"Uh...my fellow americans... I-.. Because of the civil unrest caused by ah... Trumps.. uh.. v-victory, I hereby declare martial law."

Pence will be President. Not Trump, not more Obama. Screenshot this, then look up "Trump" on Twitter right now.

The timing is too perfect. Trump will be charged with treason.

You'd almost think these idiots thought America was a democracy

Count how many times he uses the words: "Me, I, Extraordinary, and Clear".

Those are his favorites.

poor bernout

>not being a cuck and shilling for another candidate
Irrelevant.
>not working towards world war after being awarded a nobel prize for peace
He was a detriment to world peace, but no more than any other American president of the last 50 years.
>not ordering $28,000 hot dog parties at the white house with the taxpayers money. Whats more sickening is that this probably was some pedo shit as he ordered the hd from Chicago.

>“I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long ago […] ?” wrote Stratfor analyst Fred Burton in response to a previous email that the company would be serving hot dogs.
>Not only are some Republicans outraged at the alleged wasteful spending, a few members of the alt-right movement think it’s even worse — a reference to a supposed “pedophile code” used to enable the smuggling of young boys (“hot dogs”) and girls (“pizza”) for orgies.
>To these conspiracy minded individuals, the innocuous email is proof that Obama is involved in vile sex parties, and Hillary is continuing that evil legacy.
>To be sure, none of this can be proven on any level. While the White House did serve hot dogs and pizza for the president’s Super Bowl party in February 2009, there’s no compelling evidence that doing so cost $65,000, or that they were flown in from anywhere. Burton doesn’t even seem sure of the claim. With that in mind, it seems fairly easy to dismiss it as hearsay and sour grapes.

attn.com/stories/12481/obama-meme-about-pizza-reveals-much-bigger-problem

Gay

Is he going to keep his election promise of 8 years ago and finally close Gitmo?

He was another business as usual president just like bush and clinton
And that business is making war for israel and bankers, and ruining our country and others for profit
You just like him because he gave you 400 billion and didnt fuck with your nukes