Is it possible to be both gay and redpilled?

Is it possible to be both gay and redpilled?

being gay is the ultimate red pill

Sup Forums loves milo, the alt right for that reason for example

welcome on board

no

I was stopped at a redlight and some poof looked me straight on the eyes and started kissing his, what I assume, his boyfriend. Made me sick

It is
being gay is ultimate redpill

Yes, when faggots commit suicide.

Being gay is the ultimate redpill
Just don't act like a fag.

I want to lick a cuteboy toungue desu

Being gay is inherently redpilled.

Eh, I don't get the hate for the gays. They're genetic dead-ends, but if you want to go play moral police, go bitch about sex before marriage.

Promiscuity and whores are objectively harmful to our society. Fags only become an issue when we let them adopt or get universal healthcare.

I wonder who is behind this post

yes

>that flag
checks out

Why don't you fags take the ultimate redpill on being a degenerate faggot.

This triggers you, kike

ohai

>tfw no cuteboy tongue to lick
plus if cuteboy's tongue is still in mouth of cuteboy
double plus if cuteboy still alive

Real men whip out their dicks and tell the lesser closeted fags to either suck it or transition to womanhood with their circumcisions and grovelling

Pozzing is disgusting, but why should I care about it?

It doesn't effect me. There aren't enough gays in society for it to objectively harm our nation, or culture.

Why should I waste effort on the gays when the majority of women these days fuck before marriage? Or when promiscuity is now celebrated? Or when we're seeing the initial attacks against monogamy?

That shit does effect me, and it's objectively toxic to society.

Nice argumentum ad ignorantiam burger.
google'd them, doesnt show up must be a false flag.

No, mental illness is the opposite of being redpilled. Seriously, they should all be gassed.

Being redpilled is sticking to what nature intended; getting a wife, and having natually born babies with her.

Turning gay is turning into a complete cuck. You turn into everything that wrong with our society

out of all the autistic fantasies ive seen on Sup Forums over the years, the /gayababyfuckers/ and Sup Forums is literally the fucking worse.

Xq28 gene. Surrogacy. Biblical arguments have been twisted so you can be the real right wing zionist inhospitable rapist sodomites. You literally caused the fall of man. HIV was invented in a lab. Straights catch it all the time. And zika is only for straights. Mental illnesses aren't real. Pence is a faggot. So is Trump. Putin is a pedo

Not an argument

>It doesn't effect me. There aren't enough gays in society for it to objectively harm our nation, or culture.
Now that is where you're wrong. It does harm the nation as they intent to rape prey's unaware of these animals that live in our societies.

>le based sodomite
Next time at least try to hide that you are from reddit, faggot lover.

the stubble takes some getting used to and while it's easy to kind of appreciate the unwashed testicle spice of testosterone from afar it can be a bit off putting up close and you find yourself wishing guys didn't have as many hard angles when they were naked and could be more like the cute traps in the hentai you read but you've gone this far so you might as well suck some dick and it's fun and all but it turns out that the guy you're with has as much of a cum fetish as you do and what should be a leisurely cocksucking session turns into a struggle to make the other guy come first because who wants to swallow jizz after they've busted a nut

>mental illness
>redpilled
>gassed

kek

>taking inbred americans as an example
what were you honestly expecting?
Homosexuality is a mental illness that the likes of Pence should eradicate.

Guess better. Ashkenazi or Sephardi?

Yes

What's wrong leaf? You in the closet?

Educate yourself, leaf

>fags injecting the insignificant minority of homosexuals within a nation, with disease is worse than sexual promiscuity

Just let them kill themselves. Who gives a shit? There are far more pressing issues when it comes to the subject of sexuality.

>falling for electric pence meme
Do your researchild you bluepilled fagmuffin

it is the only way to be redpilled

I agree but put them in 'aids camps' so their disease doesn't spread.

"lol, people who have something against faggotry are the real gays. Come on, let's allow children to be taught how to suck dick in school, that is totally not degenerate, right /r/the donald?"

Is it possible to ban shitposters?

>fag in ID

Yes

No