What went wrong?

What went wrong?

when the trump arc started

i stopped watching south park like 10 years ago and even then it had jumped the shark and had already been on for decade

whats more of a question is why do grown men watch television shows made for 14 year olds?

nothing, you're just a slav, and slavs are notorious for having no sense of humor

They got too old and too comfy.

They got old and sensitive
And mixed children

They were so sure Hillary was going to win that the second half of the last season was even worse than the first half. Also they married niggers.

They stopped giving a shit and hired writers

I think the original creators hired a team to make the new episodes for them.

Season before last with the introduction of PC principal was looking good.

Then the latest season I didn't even finish. go on pol and it's like "Trey Parker left his wife for a stripper" and also he's a degenrate but not a cool in control degenerate, but one who shows all the signs of weakness.

Something happened.

They insulted Mel Gibson.
They insulted Donald Trump.
They endorsed Hillary Clinton.
They make the good Christian boy a fat racist idiot.
They make political statements but hide behind children's comedy.

people took their social commentary seriously.

That isn't his son. It's his wife's.

kikery

They became too politicized. That's the left's classical mistake. They fuck everything up by imposing their ideology onto everything they do.

The newest season was a trainwreck. Last season was pretty shitty but at least it had a few good moments.

rare as fuck
thanks for adding 1 more to my map

Just time. After over a decade everyone stops giving a shit and half asses their job.

Like everything that used to be edgy and cool, it became old and stiff and up its own asshole.

Just like how one of these days, we'll be seen as the stiff establishment types who've lost their sense of humor, and our grandchildren will begin posting dank mudshark-chan space may mays mocking traditional western values, which we'll take way too seriously and look retarded trying to "fight"

people thinking they are too clever. most of south park was hit and miss anyway, some great episodes but loads of garbage. add some condesending political bullshit and this is the result. its like listening to your favourite band talk about politics... never looks good

pretty much

at first the hollywood crowd hated SP because they'd shit on celebrities constantly, see: Team America. But then SP became hip with the hollywood crowd because they only made fun of the right people, and Trey found himself with a bunch of new liberal elitist hollywood douchebag friends that he needs to constantly impress and virtue signal to- hence SP being complete shit now

Every show has a period where it's considered the best. I love South Park, but it's time for it to come to a close. It used to be about 4 boys coping with life and having funny satirical moments, now it's just waiting for things to happen to try to make fun of them.

Nothing last forever. Particularly talent. All writers and musicians hit a peak, then spend the rest of their lives falling further and further from that peak. The only great musician I can think of who avoided this fate was Jimi Hendrix, but he died at his peak, after his 3 outstanding albums.

Matt and Trey grew up

Yup. Jim Morrison too, even though Manzarak had all the talent in that band

top cuck

It was always bad.

One of them is a kike and they are both coalburners.

Their show is degenerate filth and garbage. When I was younger, and a piece of shit libertarian I thought it was great stuff. Looking back on it, it is just soul destroying kike filth. Absolutely disgusting.

This, once you start introducing 'you're wife's son' everywhere you go, you become a broken man on the inside. And you can't lie about it because the son isn't your color.
And you know the other one, his wife nags him every time they see a show too racist, too sexist, whatever. She probably doms him too, punishing his orgasms.
Look for them both going full crazy in 2-5 years

Bon Scott

>the good Christian boy

He was never the good Christian boy dude

Also, he isn't an idiot. He's portrayed as extremely intelligent in a conniving way.

Trey parker married a stripper name "Boogie Tillman" who has a black son named "kobe". You can see the tattoo of his name on her arm. He is really slumming with her.

This, they are old and out of touch, saw a recent episode and they used lame, old lines like "for the lulz"

Sad!

These losers have a hit tv show and the average white dude who works a 9 to 5 does better than them in the sexual market. Sad.

Yeah, Bon was awesome. His delivery and vocal style were unique.

jews

They are in their 50's now. They have sons who are both nearing 20.

That's it.

Also, they were on the bleeding edge 8 years ago and made an episode where Barak Obama won, and they did not make a back-up episode in case he did not. They thought they were still on that bleeding edge.

Depends on the episode. Like most of these tv shows there is no real consistency.

And Eric Cartman is what these kikes portray people like us as. That is how they view people like us. Fuck them.

Jews

They are busy working on the South Park game so it doesn't get pushed back over a year like last time

>divorces cutie pie japanese girl
>networth of 300+ million
>still cant get anything better than a mixed girl with a black kid

Something is seriously wrong with Hollywood

They got married.

When they stopped poking fun at everybody and developed a very clear liberal biased.

S1 Trey+Matt would be mocking Swhatever T+M now

Apparently he's kind of always been a degenerate coke head since he got famous but man, that nigga is going downhill fast. Will kek spirit him away this year?

Hopefully while Donald is doing a school tour raising drug awareness or something and that quote from his alcoholic brother is fresh on the minds of everyone in the entire nation:
>No cigarettes, no booze, no drugs

Nothing "went wrong." You just mad cause your on the butt-end of the joke

In the grand scheme Trey and Matt care exceedingly less what comes of South Park

A mixture of being on the air too long, letting their attempts at mocking both sides become a liability instead of an asset and having deconstructed everything to the point that they are unable to do any normal episodes anymore (Like The X-Files after Darin Morgan, or superheroes after Alan Moore).

>exceedingly less

They insult everyone you halfwit

Literally no one is safe from them.

That said, their old episodes were gold. Jewbilee? Moses wants macaroni pictures? Just genius.

They called out the fucking Jews on every turn.

They have tackled every topic and even when they're preachy they remain funny. It's a comedy show, wtf are you autists looking for?

have you considered that he likes her...

The continuous storyline got old after one season. It basically gave them an excuse to do the same jokes over and over.

Forgot pic.

Any probably most of you forgot this episode.

Literally zero fucks given by Matt and Trey.

Are you talking about the episode where they were mocking the elections (well, more focused on the people supporting each candidate) and was kind of similar to an Oceans 11 movie? If so then they did make 2 episodes, one with McCain winning and the one we saw. Identical plot and everything was the same aside from who the potential winner was.

>You just mad cause your on the butt-end of the joke

Not really because the only thing they made fun of was their strawman garrison trump character and not trump himself.

This was also a big problem because they pretty much got mad over the bullshit of their own strawman character and dragged this shit out over a whole season.

Go to bed, Hitler

>Scientology

SUE ME

I DON'T CARE

I'M NOT SCARE OF YOU

SUE ME

>Fucking savage

>You just mad cause your on the butt-end of the joke
>"joke"

Jokes are supposed to be funny tho

I like the prostitutes i fuck aswell but i wouldnt marry them

Why would you like someone when you can get literally the same person in a much better looking shell?

Yes saying Hillary Clinton has a snuke up her snizz and also some kind of demon lurking in there totally endorses her/

south park crossed the line from funny show to watch to political shitfest right at the osama bin laden has poopy pants episode

When it started being more about pop-culture and current events.

>Liking a stripper

Wew

No matter how bad I feel I can look at his life and feel happy knowing I'm not him.

The point of the show being made in a week is to cover current account events. This election sucked up a lot of oxygen and they made money off it

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

South Park was never good.

u guise r funny, but I have was just saying ...

>The point of the show being made in a week is to cover current account events

So why didnt they cover current events? Oh yeah because the west is in decline and would prove trump right

Cant advocate for diversity when EU is breaking apart and migrants are raping euro women.

Cant advocate for the peaceful muslim when they are shooting up gay clubs

Cant advocate for peace in the middle east when they laugh at your token commander in chief

What it used to do:
>take controversial topic
>lampoon both extremes
>end show with a middle ground message that was sometimes good, sometimes purposefully hammy, often followed by a non sequitur

What it does now:
>trying to keep ultra relevant despite the limited speed of animation
>uneven treatment of topics
>increasingly large scale stories and multi episode plot threads for no real reason

Name a single thing on TV that's funnier than South Park.

Sup Forums: South Park is based
>airs a few episodes criticizing Trump
Sup Forums: FUCK THESE LIBERAL KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>TV
>anything funny

Wew

The Curse of Oak Island.

I think the moment they switched to season long episodes, similar to pretty much every AMC show, is the moment they lost their appeal to me. Fortunately, IMO, it took 15 years to get there so there's plenty of good content to enjoy.

I wish they'd go back to wrapping an episode up in the normal 30 minute spot. None of the multi part episodes (except maybe cartmans mom) were any good.

dude, the black kids name is literally "Tokn Black "

Thats exactly it. They get paid to pump out x amount of episodes. With new technology in producing sp. They can make an episode in less than a week. This is why the last 3 years they have been very on point with the most recent happenings. But their lies the problem. Its really only trey who writes the episodes.

So you have a guy who basically wings it. And if it happens to be funny. Its pure luck. Because he looks at current events and tries to make it funny. Instead of making his own events current and funny

They never criticized Trump and his policies they criticized their Garrison Trump Strawman which wasnt funny or on topic

Trump got to Matt and Trey because they never though he would get the nomination and they couldnt admit they were wrong and drop the Garrison bit from last season

>Doesn't find anything funny

You know, South Park made an episode about that...

Great but that shit is like 15 years old now and the guys have changed quite a bit in that time

>the limited speed of animation
not for them with their animation and drawing style, I remember an interview in which they said they were able to do a full episode (write, voice, animate, polish) in less than a week

Having to write and create an episode every week must be a fucking nightmare

They've been doing them in a week since the first season you DARSH

>They've been doing them in a week since the first season you DARSH

Wrong. Its only been a couple of years since theyve been able to do it.

Back in the day animation and rendering wasnt that quick even with something as basic as South Park

Its obvious why you aren't a writer. Garrison has much in common with Trump, but also has ties to the town of South Park that audiences will remember

Lately they've been plugging in short cuts into a normal episode to add topical references, sometimes as quick as a few days before it airs.

>Having to write and create an episode every week must be a fucking nightmare

oh wow poor guys having to work 10 weeks a year with the entire animation being handed over to computer artists.

Redpilled on Canda

I didn't get the reference to this until I got older and went on pol. Fucking brilliant and no fucks given. The fucking voices they give them lol

They put in their time...

And yet his name is still Token Black, and the feminists are wrong in this season

All the best episodes were about the kid's day-to-day lives. All the worst episodes were about politics.

Trey and Matt ignore this, start to focus far too much on political episodes.

>Wrong. Its only been a couple of years since theyve been able to do it.

You don't know what you're talking about, pretty much as soon as they got computer animation and a decent sized team they were able to churn the episodes out at speed.

Good question they always prided themselves of being PC yet went to full shill especially in recent days..

>Its obvious why you aren't a writer.

i dont have to be one to see that their ego got hurt and they are not stuck with a terrible over the top character for fours years

cherry on top being the member berries representing all the evil people who fondly remember a white america ;)

test

>You don't know what you're talking about

I know enough that season one wasnt done one episode per week and that they started the streamlining process when they did the first movie where they switched over to Maya

Watch the fucking documentary they put out about their seven day workday its a rather recent thing

This is my theory as well. I'm sure they didn't prepare a reasonably funny plot if trump would win

Nice proxy