HERE YOU GO TRUMP FAN BOY FAGS

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.
The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html
cnn.it/2jAILaV
youtu.be/XOKEebktVco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

Trump is such a god-damned disgrace. First time I have ever been embarassed about a president.

>CNN
Do you have a legitimate source?

kek. Babbys first president elect.

>ALLEGATIONS that Russian operatives CLAIM to have...

So it's allegations that operatives are making unverified claims?

>allegations
>compiled by a FORMER British intelligence operative whose PAST WORK they consider credible
>FBI investigating the credibility of these allegations
>based primarily on information from Russian sources
>has not confirmed many details

drumpf BTFO

All I see are names of soon to be unemployed political shills..

>literally a claim of a claim of a claim
Where is the proofs

It's my sixth. This is the most disgraceful there has been.

"The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials."

i wish you weren't anonymous so i could take off my badge and curbstomp your baby mouth with my work boot.

>operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump

Literally tons of democrats and RINOs claimed the exact same thing and Trump still won the election.

I can't wait for the 20th, hopefully these retards go away.

/thread

I wish you weren't so thoroughly stupid that you missed I was a second poster. But we both know that's not within the realm of possibility.

I wonder whose behind this.

Oh, I guarantee you that some Russian intelligence service has illegally gathered information on Trump. Is that news, though?

"These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats. This synopsis was not an official part of the report from the intelligence community case about Russian hacks, but some officials said it augmented the evidence that Moscow intended to harm Clinton's candidacy and help Trump's, several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN."

>I wonder whose behind this.
Clearly, in two of those cases, it's an anonymous poster going by the ID VQ1YfPre.

But that much is patently obvious.

>CNN
>undisclosed source
>Supposed allegations of claims of possible "interference"

Fake news

Like this?

These are the same intelligence agencies who told us that they weren't importing drugs into Arkansas to fund the Contras, and the same intelligence agencies who told us that it is 100% official Saddam has mobile weapon labs and that Atta met with Iraqi officials in Prague to receive a sample of the anthrax that their mobile weapon labs were producing

Okay, I believe it.

too much to read

We know who we elected, we are fine with Russian influence, are you drunk? We are going to drop you heathens from helicopters. Get it through your head, America is full of racists and we have decided to eliminate the other half...tic toc tic toc

cnn.it/2jAILaV

The irony. It burns.

You and the Alt-Right tied to the stake: youtu.be/XOKEebktVco

(((You)))

If Russia blackmailed Trump he would not have done a press conference where he asked Russia to find Hillary's emails. He would have had instructions and would have been told not to draw attention to Russia. A candidate blackmailed by Russia likely wouldn't have adopted a pro-Russia stance on their campaign.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

>See
>Enn
>Enn
Fake news

>Tracy Anus

What are you trying to imply here?

>now the complete opposite of what we've been saying is true. pls go to war with russia goyim.

more fake news?

if they were wrong about the hacking claims, why would we believe them about this?

WHY WON'T TRUMP START NUCLEAR WORLD WAR 3!!?!??!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bigger Than Watergate

they wait until he is elected to blackmail him -.-
Trump probably didn't even know at the time they even had anything.

What do you guys think the compromising details are?

Trump knows that his Fan Boys have shit for brains.

>Still almost 2 weeks until he's president

Liberals have doubled downed into what has to be the most pathetic world wide propaganda campaign I've ever seen against a single living person, even Hitler didn't have it this bad.

"Compromising" info. Sex with underage kids, etc? Russians bugged hotel. Remember the old US embassy that the bugged? Imaging Trump's hotel rooms.

I'm curious how your assertion has anything to do with the point that I'm making, which is that intelligence agencies have a less-than-perfect track record.

America might dodge a huge bullet over this if Trump resigns if the compromising information is enough to control him.

I too hope that this compromising information puts an end to Trump's dreaded attempts to fix this country fellow anonymous image board user.

then you get Mike "suck a cock get a shock" Pence

I literally heard Jake Tapper on CNN say multiple times "there is no proof of this"

So why does American media consider this "breaking news" and why are they speaking as if 9/11 happened again?

Is CNN a tabloid like Daily Mail?

>Allegedly
>Claim
>Financial information
>CNN
10 more days until the turds get flushed away.

The main stream media has had it's credibility destroyed by Trump. Most of them spent the entire election night trying to explain why all polls and predictions were completely wrong.

It's personal now, CNN simply wishes to destroy him out of spite and we're in for the most slanted media reporting on a president in the history of ever.

Everything he does will be Satan and Hitler incarnate.

And they denigrate RT for being propaganda?