Want to get my DNA tested

>Want to get my DNA tested
>Scared some day I'll commit a murderer on accident and the FBI will grab my name from 23andme in a yearly sweep for unknown DNA with evidence left at the crime scene

How do you guys undergo that test without the paranoia of handing out your genetic thumbprint?

I highly doubt I'll ever break any sort of law, but I can't turn my head away from the possibility that I might. I really would prefer to remain a U.S. citizen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you just don't leave your DNA laying all over the scene of a murder and you'll be fine?

I don't know what will happen in the future.
That's pretty scary.

I might wind up getting abducted and killed by Mexicans for all I know.

A part of me wants to say nothing bad will ever happen, but another part of me says don't do it.

>being this paranoid
Just use ancestry com instead, Im not to worried about 23 n me tho

>not cumming all over the body
newfag

good goy

OP there is no fucking way currently, stop dreaming.

Sibling

Send it under your friend's name.

>Give us your DNA goy

>0.6% nazi

Send it under a different name and give an address which you have access to.

If you were born in a hospital then your DNA is already on file, and if you've ever been to the dentist your dental records are already on file

Well, if you commit a murder, the best way to get rid of DNA is by putting the body in a 55 gallon barrel, a few pounds of caustic soda flake, and throw it in a lake after a few holes are drilled in it.

That's what I do, and my DNA is on file ;^)

I'm not going to hurt other people because I go drunk-driving and kill some guy.

juden

Thank you for your tip!

23ANDME IS OWNED BY A JEWISH CALIFORNIAN KIKE

ALL Sup ForumsLACKS ARE TO ABSTAIN FROM USING THEIR (((SERVICES)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Wojcicki

The FBI can't even stop Muslims that they have under surveillance from commiting acts of terror. I doubt they'd be competent enough to track down your DNA.

>2017
>not being a good goy

They already have your DNA. It literally doesn't matter

>They already have my DNA

Since when?
Can you provide some information?

they give you an option to save it or dump it after it is done, not sure you trust that either though so no point.

You're absolutely right.

It's even worse because all of that information is likely highly valuable to pharmaceutical companies. They could make a killing off of re-distributing it and selling it to those people.

Did you know you can put a name to human beings just by having access to their DNA?