Civic Nationalism

>Civic Nationalism
What is with people pushing this..."meme" on the Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are cuckservatives

>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire

Chad Nationalism is the one true ideology of the Right

How's white nationalism working out for you?

>White Nationalism

What is it with racists pushing this meme?

Why does Nationalism always have to have something in front of it?

I love America, I'm a Nationalist, no extra words needed.

It's mostly Americans, they also promote "muh based black man" meme. Fix your country.

How are you going to achieve white nationalism in the USA when you're at - brace yourselves - 60%?

You don't have gas chambers anywhere near big enough

Its the only fair way of doing things. Not all whites act like whites and not all blacks act like black

You can't just group everyone in to one thing because everyone is different
Insted of jsut focusing on reviving "white identity", lets focus on reviving American identity

Give everyone, not just Whites, the chance to be American!!!!!

amen brother

Racism is evil
Nationalism is Great

Civic nationalism is more realistic.

I can more easily convince a normie that we should have civic nationalism and restrict immigration and fight anti white SJWs than convincing them that we need to genocide all non whites even if they are legal citizens. Ethnic nationalism plays right into the hands of sjw liberals who are failing hard right now because of civic nationalists who have turned bashing feminism and anti white racism into a mainstream movement

Isn't Donald Trump a civic nationalist?
>disavows the alt-right
>shoehorns niggers and spics onto his stage at rallies
>supports "based" israel more than any other President

We're pissed about Europe
America has always been the melting pot. Europe is the one that needs saving.
Civic nationalism is fine for America but not for Europe.

At least be an ethnic nationalist and have a facade of being a civic nationalist

Otherwise you're just as much a cuckservative as anyone else

If you spergelords want any sort of nationalism to rise in the west you have to start at the bottom. Going all in with ethnic nationalism is like sex with no foreplay.

Yes he is.

An ethnic nationalist could never be elected into public office. The only thing they can do is LARP on the internet about the day of the rope while our countries get less and less white due to liberals inviting in mass immigration of shitskins. Anyone that questions immigration is then branded an evil nazi nationalist. All those LARPers do is hurt our cause.

>America has always been the melting pot.
but muh Jewish tricks!

baitchan and company pushing their lefty/antifa bullshit.

The only people who are pushing civic nationalism are "based" shitskins, kikes and half-breeds. So take a guess why civic nationalism is a thing.

>Irish
>Italians
>Anglos
>Aryans
>Slavs
>Gypsies
>Niggers
>Chinks
We're all sorts of shit here.

Europe however should never fall below 95% white.

Kind of like rape... which has the highest chance of giving an orgasm to the receiver.

Sounds like the best option.

i'm not disagreeing with you lol. I'm just pointing out the common response people give when you say America was a melting pot. they often cite that the person who made it mainstream was a jewish guy or the say the jewish media made America okay with letting in more people that were not white.

Well considering how shit has been recently it might as well.

We need to get rid of the Immigration Act of 1965.

nationalism is a retarded idea, which nation you happen to be born into is arbitrary. If you like your country, say america, because it has free speech, then just say you like free speech which can be applied anywhere.

>t. proud remain voter

that's not going to stop the minorities already here from having tons of babies.

The Jews are collectively shitting in their pants trying to subvert our momentum and stop white nationalism from breaking into the mainstream. Civic nationalism is exactly what we have now and it doesn't fucking work. The belief that whites, blacks, browns, and everything in-between are capable and willing to just hold hands and dance around the fire whilst singing kumbaya is fucking ridiculous and has been proven countless times to not be possible.

nice argument

Niggers detected

Culture/values and ethnicity are inseparable

What non-white majority country has free speech, or freedom of religion, etc? Very few

>t. 87.2% white
You are a disgrace to your ancestors.
No European country should ever let white percentages fall below 95%. 90% at the worst.

it works pretty well in America. In order for it to work countries must empathize the importance of immigrants adopting their culture

How the fuck did you end up here?

culture and values have changed constantly over a few thousand years while our ethnicity has remained the same you fucking idiot

>i dont have an argument

>Fix your country.
>says the country with a feminist prime minister that lets half his country burn cause diverse fire department doesnt want to work
You can have a valid opinion or you can drink milk out of plastic bags. You cant have both though.

Do you support illegal immigration or the migrant flood?

I myself can sympathize with Syrian refugees but the issue is all the mother fuckers coming from countries that are not in the grips of a civil war. I remember seeing something like only 20% of the refugees are coming from Syria. Now I also think the Syrian refugees are an ungodly horde that has no place in modern society. Some middle eastern country should be taking them in. Not the west.

>it works pretty well in America.
Clearly you're not living in the same country as I.

Assuming all these people hold western values like free speech/expression, pro-capitalism, private property rights, etc. I dont see a problem here.

>culture and values have changed constantly over a few thousand years

No one is talking about a few thousand years

We're talking about a couple of hundred years over which time the core values of western society have remained basically unchanged

how does that tie into white nationalism though? he mentioned America not Europe

Nationalism is a form of checks and balances. Without a healthy amount of national awareness, supranational bodies would be able to control even the smallest region, which would be catastrophic in a historically that regionalistic environment like Europe. If all people thought like you, we would have the EU superstate for many years now and countries like Hungary and Poland would be, too, swarmed with muslims, because the would have no authority in a Europe basically led by Germany, which itself lost every ounce of its former identity, thus only existing to keep itself in its position by regulating Europes population: Germany's current situation but on a Europe wide scale. Does that sound more like an argument, kike?

but you said they are inseparable and now you are limiting it to the past 200 years which isn't even true anyway

fucking moron

what country are you living in then lol? last I checked there were tons of communities that worked and respected each other regardless of their race

>106514891
>we need to genocide all non whites even if they are legal citizens.

we don't need to genocide them just incentivise them to self deport

leaf has a point.
>muh based black man
I think its because they all watch nigger ball and listen to nigger music.

Ethnic Nationalism could never work in the US with just little over 50% people who are white and come from many different countries. Civic Nationalism is much better for US then European Ethnic Nationalism.

is not nationalism, is republicanism. is also a pipe dream. in reality "minorities" NEVER going to vote republican no matter how much you want them too. most practical way for you to get your goal is to increase the number of white people.

globalization will come with difficulties just like when nations were formed from smaller regions that were competing

the eu didn't let in millions of muslims anyway, your own government elected by the people you love so much did

>culture and values have changed constantly over a few thousand years while our ethnicity has remained the same you fucking idiot
they changed within that ethnicity

you think the thousands of years it took to get the west to it's current level are inseperable from the people that it developed with? no.

replace the population of somalia with germans, youll get a warm germany, replace the population of germany with somalians, you'll get a colder somalia. people arent fungible

It's coming from R_Donald and cucks like PJW

Found the nu-fag

Government and nation are two different things. It gets more and more difficult the more people one government tries to represnt. Why do you think regional governments in Germany are still doing a pretty decent job? They still care about the people the represent, because the still have a connection to them. The more people a politician represents, the less he cares for the indivdual and the more he cares for the good of the government itself. And that is not nationalism, because the government is formed by politicians that try to represent the people, the nation on the other hand is the people. And now imagine this on a even larger scale. Germany is the best example of what happens when certain politicians don't give a damn about the nation but instead about the government (their power). This is the inherrent weakness of globalism.

how exactly would you make America a white nation again lol?

Stop immigration, reduce welfare and encourage higher white birth rates while building more abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods and subsidizing birth control.

>he doesn't know the PM is a front
>he doesn't know our PM doesn't have much to say about how the fire dept. works
Bonus round:
>Half the country
If half our country burnt down, we'd still have a black sky all across the globe and we'd ne unable to breathe.
That fire was highly politized here for no reason. It was quite a small fire for a forest fire, the population hit was quite low and it hit a already dying industry.

Meanwhile in burgerland:
>60%

Civic nationalism just means we become like Brazil. That's the end result when all you care about is "values".

Btw, bashing feminism is easy shit, even some liberals don't like feminism or SJW nonsense.

>muh based black men

Probably comes from the black posters. We have a lot of them now since the election. They think that a black man becomes an honorary Aryan as long as he isn't a career criminal.

Sorry to step on your toes senpai, but the USA was never white to begin with. All the problems in Europe started with the French revolution, and your country is a lovebaby of these ideals. If you ever want to see a ethnically pure nation, you have to try to acomplish it in Europe, where you at least have a justification.

I support all Americans who are here legally, no matter their race.

I do not support open borders, because that will turn America into not America.

Haha
Ethnic Canadians only make up 32.16% of your population, faggot
Stop bitching about our 50-60% problem. Fix yourself first.

you could also offer people money to sterilise themselves.

You don't need justification, you just need action.

The first whites who came here didn't justify taking land from the Indians, they just did it.

>Civic Nationalism
It's the same mainstream patriotism the GOP pushes, but with a different name.

>Ethnic Canadians only make up 32.16% of your population,
lol wut
>this is your brain on TRS

Proof?

so what your advocating for is no central government

Uhhmm.. where?

Because it isn't nationalism, it's basically melting pot where people melt into brown to serve elites who can easier move them around once they are mere brown numbers.

>Stop immigration

how does that stop the high birthrates amongst minorities ?

>encourage higher white birth rates

never going to happen. whites see kids as burden more than blessing.

>building more abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods

great that stops blacks but what about the rising Hispanic population? most of them are pro life if anything

>encourage whites to breed

pol is full of neckbeard virgins what the fuck are you talking about

shit skins

50 year ban on immigration. Deport all the criminals.

Civic nationalism is basically no different than what we have now. Can you try to tell me how it is different?

Ethnic nationalism for Europe but civic nationalism for her former colonies

Fuck niggers and muslims tho. If an Arab abandons Islam and adapts Australian values its fine

((((Civic Nationalism)))) is white genocide.

No other countries on the planet, except for western white countries are concerned with "diversity" or civic nationalism. While whites dwindle away with these lofty, ultra-faggoty (((values))), other countries maintain their complete homogeneity, and booming with single races in the millions and billions.

Fuck off.

pretty much any multi racial city

but oh no CNN says that radical blacks make up 80% of the country D= ! better watch out white man

It's the jews online trying to hijack the momentum we have gained recently to ensure that the movement stays semite friendly and ensure we don't show even the slightest hint of ethnic solidarity or spirit.

I hope your Reddit alts are working overtime on T_D undermining the JIDF propaganda attempts. We won the meme war against the left now we must win the civil war on the right.

all of the English, French, Scots and Irish are Canadians too. Canadian isn't an ethnicity you mongoloid

kosherity

Not really, Hispanics abort at a higher rate than whites even. They are pretty hypocritical about their Catholicism. And their birth rates sharply decline by the second generation anyway.

Whites aren't breeding because they don't have the means. Not as many good jobs, plus we have to pay for your welfare.

Not talking about Sup Forums, talking about normies and Christians. Say what you will about groups like Amish and Mormons, they have a bunch of kids.

Just stop.

What I am advocating for is small central governments for a small, regional entitiies. Not only do big governments mean inefficency and too much power in the hands of few, but so do governments that try to represent many people. Regionalism and seperatism is the only hope for Europe.

and how do you get whites to have more children then? you're going to sound really autistic trying to convince white girls to have more babies because "muh white race"

Kek, I am poiting out you're 60% WHITE and you take me out a chart telling me people descending from 17th century immigrants aren't ethnic Canadian

Kys my man

Conservatives have a lot of white children. It's liberals which drag down the birth rate. I don't care if SJWs don't have kids really.

Jews wanting to keep their current enslavement of the population.

Stupid fucking leaf. You're such pussys. You got no fight in you.

Well i guess it just comes down to opinions then? I actually live in a multicultural city and it is bedlam. Nobody thinks it is harmony. The whites hate it.

Whites have more baby's when the times are good. Cutting Taxes and nigger funding will boost birth rates.

This.

Secular arabs are pretty cool desu. Lots of them in Brazil, most highly educated and completely assimilated.

Good idea, all mixed Americans can live in Brazil.

You must convince your government to issue citizenship at once!

>Not really, Hispanics abort at a higher rate than whites even

nope whites abort more than any other race.
operationrescue.org/about-abortion/abortions-in-america/

>whites see kids as burden more than blessing.
gee i wonder (((why))). that's recent and culturally induced.

>tfw I'm conservative
>tfw I have zero kids

Your a liar.

uhuh uhuh

It'll be a glorious day when the )))AltRight((( drops red pills on the nose.

>tfw I'm conservative
>tfw I have zero kids

You're a liar.