WHEN DID MERKEL BECOME A BITCH

Read this article, she seems to fucking hate foreigners. What the fuck happened to her Germanbros?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451

Other urls found in this thread:

cfnews.org/page88/files/78cb9b2ece4aa12ff9e87043126abb61-443.html
katholisches.info/2015/09/12/die-freimaurer-befehlen-der-eu-grenzen-auf-fuer-immer-mehr-einwanderung/
youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw
youtu.be/bDaKFE_J_ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's remembered that elections will eventually happen.

it's normal here 6 months before fuckushima happend she support nuclear power (it's save(/ her second name is "wendelhals"

> 2010: Multiculturalism has failed
> 2015 Summer: #RefugeesWelcome. 1.1 million of muslim refugees specifically.
> 2015 Winter: Multiculturalism is a scam and a delusion.
> 2016 Spring: #RefugeesWelcome. No limit
> 2016 Summer: They have to go back when the war is over.
> 2017: Deportations now!

What on earth is she playing at???!!!???

too bored to read anythimg

Elections soon m8.

This is why people elected her party in the first place.
Yet the average murican will claim the invasion was the Germans fault for voting her.

She just did a 180°.

So she basically does whatever the public feel and has no principles of her own???

It seems she is coming full circle now. A shame it has taken this long to be honest.

>what is a politician

>she is coming full circle now
Nope, if she gets back in she'll continue to tear apart Germany. The AfD is Germany's only hope.

>What the fuck happened to her Germanbros?

cfnews.org/page88/files/78cb9b2ece4aa12ff9e87043126abb61-443.html

katholisches.info/2015/09/12/die-freimaurer-befehlen-der-eu-grenzen-auf-fuer-immer-mehr-einwanderung/

that date fits somehow. dunno if that document is legit, saw it only on these two katholic church sites, and on some french sites that I dindu understand.

Normally, they make stupid promises and then fail in all of them on purpose whilst pursuing a shady agenda behind the scenes.

Merkel just seems to do whatever seems popular in the moment.

What if we start tweeting #HitlerDinduNuffin. 4th Reich time?

She is an opportunist. She saw that slowly she could slowly lose her old voters, so she imported a million fresh new voters while at the same time pandering to the left. Surprise, it is another carreer politician trying to stay in power. This is the exact reason why you need term limits.

But those refugees can't even vote. Also, wouldn't they vote Social Democrat like they always seem to if they could.

I can't imagine what she was trying to get out of this. Its completely incompatible to logic.

yeah i would say that she is not changing something by her own

green energy change is awful it's too fast from one after another day she changed her mind, we acutaly pay highest energy prices world wide after denmark.

there are more things where she changed her mind completly.

as long as for pensioner nothing went worse she is fine

But Hans, if the people elected her for her (initial) stance on immigrants/immigration, then why did the people not protest/express anger in response to her and her party doing a 180?

With something so important and damaging, I'd imagine if the majority of citizens had voted for a particular candidate based on a major policy like that, only to have them do the opposite, it would result in an absolute uproar

Also, is it true that lots of the Syrian refugees are converting to Christianity???

The Israel game

To depressed to pull the trigger

The ZOG game

To change germany bioethnically, turn them into muslim brown people. All goes back to the kikes getting their ww2 revenge

Thanks for the contribution.

FFS, why would you come to a thread to say this??? No wonder their economy is in the shitter.

Politicians are pushing the right to vote after you are here for a certain amount of years. And after the last year, she now is known all over the world as "Mama Merkel", the bitch that let them in. Do you think shitskins will try to inform themselves about politics? No. They will vote for the whore that let them in in the first place and now protects them. And even if they were to vote more left, Merkel would still win. As of now, all parties left of the AfD are pretty much one corrupt blob that does and says the same, hence "conservatives" forming coalitions with fucking greens.

>Merkel just seems to do whatever seems popular in the moment.

nope, she made it very clear several times now that she wont change the "refugee" politics, no matter happens.
she does this on purpose imho.

it would have been ok for me if she would have made an exception for that 25K refugees that were on their way to germany and stuck on the balcan route, but inviting and dragging in another 1,5-3 million (nobody really knows) in after that was agenda.

2017 elections lol

This

Time to turn the Arabs and Europeans on each other. The Europeans are too comfy in Europe so invite them in to terrorise them.

Couple of years of this and the European men will snap and kill them all.

Then the Jews get sympathy for Israel and Israel finally is allowed to annihilate as many as they want.

More land for the Jews to expand. Israel just isint big enough and the arabs are over populating like they do everywhere.

shes building the fourth Reich

>protest

look at the polls. afd is the fastest raising party in german history. it is 3 years old and already has up to 15% in official polls and just today 30-71% in msm newssite polls.

That's just the capriciousness of a woman at play.

Wanna know what she said two weeks before she closed all our nuclear power plants? That she will extend the contracts with our nuclear power plants.

Wanna know what she said a few months before TARGET2? That the EU wont become a transfer union.

She also said the multicultural society cannot work.

She doesn't often say things, but when she does it's a guaranteed lie.

i live in a neigbourhood with alot of syrians, iraqis and kurds, its one of the nicer neigbourhoods in town, few of them are christian, its not like i go around and ask what everyones religion is, but some of them wear crosses etc.

>But Hans, if the people elected her for her (initial) stance on immigrants/immigration, then why did the people not protest/express anger in response to her and her party doing a 180?
They did/do but it is not reported on.
Many don't do it publically because you loose job, status and kids.

Most likely scenario is
>AfD will gather around 20% of the votes
>Merkel reelected by her former opposition voters
>2 more years of immigration
>social systems will fail to provide
>police collapses
>welfare and low wage ppl will sperg
>happening.jpg

>Multiculturalism has failed
THIS. Many people seem to forget that people on the far-right were actually applauding her for this.

3 years later she welcomed 2 millions migrants from the middle-east and Africa.

This bitch will say anything to get elected.

so your point is what?

She's building the foundation for the first German caliphate.

>My personal experiences justify illogical decisions on a global scale

Jesus Christ Sven, if you have to shitpost, at least try to do it with a bit more creativity

Merkel has no values, no beliefs and no virtues. She only wants power for powers sake, all the globalists are like this. Hillary was the same

>This bitch will say anything to get elected

I doubt that is just for getting elected again, she would have an easier job without that move. There are massive campaigns to muzzle people here
and cdu had massive losses in the last local elections because of that.

youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw

look at the routes of these european "border protection".
saving refugees 20km in front the lybian coast and bring them 500km to greece or italy...strange way of protecting borders isnt it?

that shit is agenda imho.

Why are eurocucks so anti-nuclear power?

Yes. The only interest she has is having power. She's not even a real lefty altough one could think so after she let millions of niggers into our country. She just says whatever seems popular right now and basically does nothing.

She is know for changing her opinions and sitting out every crisis without taking action. Perfect for the sleepy german sheep.

>supports nuclear power
>fukushima happens, green party gains support because people are afraid
>hates nuclear power

>"Multiculturalism has failed" - Merkel. 2010
>people love diversity now so she imports millions of negros
>people hate diversity now again and AfD gains support
>"I made mistakes" "Burkas should be banned"

>US secret service spies on us
>"This is bad"
>does nothing

>This bitch will say anything to get elected.

I doubt that merkel wouldnhave done this step with a backup from mighty people behind the scenes.

The same for sarkozy unironically talking shit like this without backup.

youtu.be/TbIc1LZqIAw

could be the same agenda if you look at the birthrates and do some basic math.

wrong link

youtu.be/bDaKFE_J_ug

Wants to stay in power to complete the mission she was raised for.

>>"I made mistakes" "Burkas should be banned"
red herring.

she talks about shit that does not matter anything to distract from the problem, that is her not closing or even controlling the borders.

she made it clear several times that she wont close the borders.
maybe she will tell that because of the election but she wont do shit.

I'd spy on you too, with the insane way your country is governed

She thinks Multiculturalism is terrible, but is willing to do anything to keep her seat of power. Has nobody told Merkel that you can teach immigrants how to have the same culture as the rest of your nation? Oh wait, I forgot: Germany no longer has a culture.