youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?420932-101/attorney-general-nominee-jeff-sessions-testifies-confirmation-hearing&live
thesun.co.uk/news/2582745/donald-trump-has-asked-for-bust-of-winston-churchill-to-be-put-back-in-the-oval-office-after-obama-replaced-it-with-martin-luther-king/
youtube.com/watch?v=eW9mOlcvfbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>MUH RUSSIANS
>THIS CNN REPORT THAT IS ACTUALLY RECYCLED FROM MOTHERJONES THAT WAS "ACQUIRED" BY A MI6 AGENT DOING OPPO FOR R'S AND D'S

Fuck this guy

SESSIONS HERE

c-span.org/video/?420932-101/attorney-general-nominee-jeff-sessions-testifies-confirmation-hearing&live

bump

Bump
Recycle this one later.

Why was Al Franken never funny on SNL?

400 POUNDS

because he's straight up not funny

by god, that beauty sitting behind franken's left shoulder is captivating.
i'd love to breed her.
what is her name?

*Why was Al Franken never funny?

we're here apparently

That "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it people like me" sketch was decent.

>CNN
fake news

Trump won't even get sworn in. Russia has documents to blackmail him. US intel will obtain it and prove that he's unfit to serve.

Oh yeah daily affirmations. That was chuckle-worthy I guess.

Is this Sessions shit still going on?

CRUZ

Yes, it never ends. It's Cruz talking about illegals now at least so finally something remotely relevant to the actual hearing.

Because SNL was never funny.

no it wasnt
he was a huge faggot then, he's a huge faggot now
>hurrr i am passive aggressive faggot
>people like me goshdannit
>FUCK YOU ASSHOLES STOP CALLING ME A FAGGOT
>ok mirror that was not nice, i'm a nice faggot cuz i'm good enough, i'm smart enough, and i love cock in the ass

what are Sessions' sessions even about?

how is cruz doing lads

I'm watching basic cable in Belgrade, CNN reports Russians have compromising info on Trump. The CIA is about to brief him soon or something like that.
Sounds like they're going to have to blackmail him into Cold War mentality/ phobia because he didn't want to be enemies with Russians.
Welp, it sounded too good to be true anyways, and I was just beginning to like you Ameribros. With that and his Jared (was hoping for Chris Christie but the Jew backstabbed him by digging out the Bridgegate from idk how many years ago) son-in-law getting the Israel+Jewish grip on him, he doesn't stand a chance of remaining neutral. Let us know if you hear something about this.
Btw, did the Obongo do his farewell? The countdown on TV shown like 2-3 hours left before he weeps

It will also continue tomorrow AFAIK

Obama is definitely going to up his fake southern negro deep voice for this, maybe fake cry.

IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE THE CONGRESS

ALL THEY DO IS TALK AND TALK AND TALK

Sessions is still on atm here, Cruz is talking to him atm. He talked to him before so it could be rerun, but I don't think so.

So you just automatically believe CNN in Belgrade?

>spend months trying to get people to believe that Russia "hacked the election"
>nobody is buying it
>still want war with Russia
>change narrative to "Russia was working against Trump the whole time"

Are they really trying to provoke Trump into going to war against Russia? What other reason could there be for this sudden and complete reversal?

Also, this "video proof of Russian and Trump ties" floating around sounds suspiciously similar to the Apprentice "N-Word" tape.

CMON SOARIN TED

DEFEND THE BEST TIMELINE

Where did I state that I do? I just asked to check if something is going on outside of normal schedule, I don't even watch TV i just listen to it in the background while I'm usually on my Pc. And when I hear them talking about some happening, that way I can check both sides of the stories online.
And btw, in Serbian basic cable you only get CNN, that's how well spread they are. There are no rightwing channels in more than 30 countries in the world as part of basic cable. But the lefties are well present around the globe.

Did Corey Booker make an ass of himself yet?

tomorrow
and he'll be overshadowed by Trump's presser

>And btw, in Serbian basic cable you only get CNN, that's how well spread they are.

Wow that sucks. Anyway no, I haven't seen any stories about Russians having stuff on Trump aside from the usual leftist rumors.

awesome
what time is the presser?

I'm truly convinced at this point WW3 was so well baked into the cake that they are trying to salvage it with these stories.

Asked pointedly why he didn't support hate crime bills protecting LGBTQ victims, Sessions said he believes states should prosecute them.=naacp

I don't believe they're trying to get him to war, but to normal post-cold-war enemy status, as anti-Russia as they he can get. They're probably going to straight up blackmail him or say something sketchy like "Russia is about to release X, but we can stop them if you switch your status on Russia to Y".
Though it's kinda funny since Obongo just brought back the sanctions like a month ago, when he realized Trump isn't on the same stance. Allegedly, because of "war crimes" in Aleppo and Ukraine, though all that was happening even before and after, they just lifted and brought them back when they realized they will need to persuade Trump more, and that they're not sure about the outcome.

The biggest mistake the globalists made was rushing their agenda

There is only one good thing about CNN

Thanks for info, sorry for being so defensive btw, I just get like that a bit easier than I should.

what the fuck is being slid right now?
catalog is fucking insane

I am going to die laughing watching comparisons of footage from January 2009 and Trump's inauguration. Contrasting tones will be hysterical.

How many ifs until the Obama speech?

Ye she's a total sweetheart desu, looks like she's a true believer too. I think I like her as much as I hate Van Jones and his pathetic non-arguments like "muh children, tomorrow, what do I tell them".

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

IT'S OFFICIAL

thesun.co.uk/news/2582745/donald-trump-has-asked-for-bust-of-winston-churchill-to-be-put-back-in-the-oval-office-after-obama-replaced-it-with-martin-luther-king/

Obama farewell in 1 hour and 56 min CEST time.

So, Obummer vs Tucker for ratings tonight?
Nice

DONALD NO

>when it's fake but i want it to be real

Obongo might get a lot of views but half the people will just be recording each time he stutters.

Apparently he has been practicing all day.

I will laugh my ass off if The Tuck gets better ratings.

oh i'm laffin

I don't know how hard Obama tried, but from what Hillary was saying, had she won in November, they would've taken this country out behind the woodshed.

What would Hillary need to have done in order to overtake Obama as the worst President in history?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Red pill me on michelle malkin. She worth a twitter follow?

DOBBS JUST CALLED DEMOCRATS A BUNCH OF BETA MALES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol great!

This will just harm their income, meaning less money donated to democrats

We thought we were fighting Hillary, but we were actually fighting the Deep State the whole time.

This pic needs an update.

OH NO
NO MORE BAD SEQUELS AND KIKE PROPAGANDA

"Trump Quest 2: Governance"

Honestly, it almost feels melancholy seeing Obongo go. I've been so used to hating him and discussing scandals.

I still remember Alex Jones' film about him and various activism.

I have never had a single president I've liked in my entire life. Bill Clinton, George Bush and Obama.

My thinking too. The point is to get Trump to change his position on Russia, Crimea sanctions, and most importantly, not knocking down the CIA sandcastles in Syria.

The left has lost its goddamn mind.

drumpf

:)

I didn't think they'd take it so far.

>tfw my Kremlin check is finally here

youtube.com/watch?v=eW9mOlcvfbM

I would laff and laff if he actually Tweeted something that hilarious.

The left never had one.

I know what you mean. I'm used to being a cynic, and my predictions on Obama only held true.

Check the previous thread. This entire "Russian blackmail" narrative rests on McMuffin and Rick Wifeson believing a BS story they were fed by an undercover Sup Forumsack. They're bluffing because they have LITERALLY NOTHING on Trump but are desperately hoping that they do

So why is CNN saying Russia is blackmailing Trump? That's a pretty big claim to make especially when they admit its unverified. Do they not realize they'll lose all credibility when its proven fake?

shut up such discminination is occuring

obviously you have a different understanding

Save this, and counter with "fake news"

Fuck. I want taco bell now.

YOUR SOCKPUPPET ACCOUNT IS NOW MORE POWERFUL THAN WE'VE EVER REALIZED

LET US CATFISH MORE MORONS

Please put a MAGA hat on this AWOO.

IT WAS YOU, RIGHT? I REMEMBER THAT IMAGE

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE, user, THE CIA IS WRITING FANFICTION BASED ON YOUR SHITPOSTING

>trying to persuade trump
>not realizing that they were persuaded the whole time

real life memes too dank, I thought I had a high tolerance but nope not at all

WENDYS NO

Obama in 2008 had a lot of good things to say. His campaign was about:

racial harmony
end to foreign wars
renegotiating NAFTA
moving past the baby boomer drama

I ALREADY ASKED YOU ABOUT ANTITRUST BUT THIS IS THE THIRD ROUND SO I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN

Transcript of Obamas farewell speech leaked:

if-if-if-if-if-if now holholholholholholup... if-if-if we let ourselves give into division... ... ... ...

if we let ourselves give into this... hokey doke... now I didn't vote for Trump. Most of you didn't. But he's the president now so we have to show him, we have to show him "respect". Now as I close out my presidency I would like to reflect back on my accomplishments and urge Mr. Trump to do so as well so he does not make some of the mistakes he is planning to... I created 600000000000 jobs in my first week while giving unlimited healthcare to every American and I won a noble piece prize.

That's my legacy and white people need to come to terms with their own racism so we can unite as a country. Black lives matter. No human is illegal. Obama out.

God has a las fair attitude these days. He's the parent who's waiting for his NEET child(us) to grow up and get out of his basement. If you ask me that is.

They probably know most ppl watching cnn are total sheep who will assume they are credible until they die

Right? We're no longer the rebels in an empire of lies. We're the rulers now.

Feels weird.

uhhh, i guess Trump should probably say sorry to the CIA

Kek, this is supposed to be an "intelligence report", yet it reads like high-school fanfiction.

Doing Kek's holy work, user

HAND OVER THE PISS, PUTIN

>Not Erin "Jugs" Bernett

lol I wish, only CNN up in this bitch where I live, or local+national+world mixed news="N1" (N1 channel is also affiliate channel of CNN, which means it's pro-western+pro-left, cool choices desu).
But either way, as far as world news go, only live broadcast is CNN, and BBC ye forgot that for more Europe oriented happenings. There's also a few local/country channels with news, but they're really only focused on national+local news only, and rarely report on world happenings, or at least not often enough=no live broadcast at least. And ye there's also Russia Today, but you gotta use the 2nd remote to switch to more channels.