Julian Assange's reddit AMA

How did it go? It's trending on normiebook right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8pgqr/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8xa35/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/

I don't know enough crypto whatsit to know if this is important, but look at this.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8pgqr/

>inb4 kike concern troll reeee

Plebbit went through a shitstorm. They're really pushing the Assange-Russia narrative.

What I want to know is why Assange even addressed the whole "concern troll" thing. Why say that? I've never given it much thought, but I'm starting to think that the people who think he's dead and wikileaks are compromised are onto something

Assange is alive

CIA psyop to distract us from researching the leaks BTFO

He said he would release the Trump leaks if you didn't reply to this post

>people who think he's dead and wikileaks are compromised are onto something

Like distracting Sup Forums from researching all the leaks.

Remember /cfg/? It died right when CIA shills flood the board the day after Kelly had Assange's internet cut off.

CIA is afraid of Sup Forums and /cfg/'s influence in the Clinton Foundation and Podesta's leaks during the election.

Who reads sports scores like that, was it autism?
Also 101 was the last "score"

What the fuck was that post meant to be?

no idea

Do you really think that people voicing concern for Assange's well-being somehow distracts Sup Forums, as well as the rest of the world, from the leaks?

Yes.

Prove me wrong.
>protip: u cant

Lmao shut up.

No one and let me repeat no one cares about a bunch of teens posting memes on a Mongolian basket weaving board

I mean, I can't. It's something that would be impossible to prove one way or the other. I do, however, disagree with that assertion, but do see how it would be possible since the attention drawn to, say, Collateral Damages, covered up the cables from Manning's leak

>t. CIA

Remind me again who Sup Forums memed into presidency?

Aye. I thought it was just /x/fags LARPing at first, but then the shilling got more intense when Assange appeared on video appearances e.g. press conference, RT, Hannity and CIA psyop started becoming pretty obvious when they say "hurr fake pre-recorded video hurr CGI hurr blur hurr not his shadow in da video".

CIA is shilling "muh proof of life" to distract from discussion of leaks.

Leddit is owned by the Democrat establishment, its owners are highly partisan, they only further proved that during the election. Whatever reddit was, or was intended to be is dead in the water because reddit and its culture were just pushed further off the deep end by the divisive nature of the election. I saw it coming, nothing really could have stopped it since reddit is basically Sup Forums for normies.

desu Assange should have known better.

So the AMA went terribly? Government/liberal shills spammed it?

I don't know the metric for terribly but looking over it it seems there were a whole lot of concern shills as well as outright shilling about fake news and russian hacking. Of course the (((media))) immediately puts out stories saying it was an outright disaster and applauds the (((concerned redditors))) for performing their (((civic duties))) in questioning their involvement with Russia like a good goy.

fug

From my very simple knowledge of crypto, the key itself is attached to an email and password, and only mr. Assange himself would know those. Therefore, to send a signed message with that key would mean that it was either Assange or some other very high rank wikileaks member messaging (i'm sure assange knew not to write the password down anywhere and just memorize it).

He later responds with this, though. (It's a bit suspicious that he still won't use the key, but again, I'm ignorant.)
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5n58sm/i_am_julian_assange_founder_of_wikileaks_ask_me/dc8xa35/

Well, when you put it that way. It isn't as if we are talking about 1 thread where shills discuss their concerns. That's /cfg/'s mode of sharing information and investigation status into the Clinton foundation. Focused effort brings progress.

The campaign in question is many people starting threads for the purpose of stopping the conversation before it starts. In the time it has taken me to make this post it could have been pruned if 30 bots/shills make a thread or 2 each about bbc, assange is dead, faithless electors, whatever.

You make it sound like the content of the dissenting post even matters apart from baiting enough replies to slide legit threads. Why do you think CTR was paid per (you).

>says he shouldn't trust anything he says if he can't provide the encrypted message
>then says lol it doesn't matter

I don't buy it. I really don't

Also, some interesting stuff from there
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&feature=youtu.be

>>says we* shouldn't trust anything he says...

woops

Holy shit, that's terrifying.

Got a link to the source saying 'Don't trust me if I don't have the code?'

>baiting enough replies to slide legit threads
Sure, and I understand how this sort of tactic can be applied throughout most websites. However, based on the reactions to Assange's statements on "concern shilling" it doesn't seem like many people seem to be considering your PoV as what would constitute concern shilling. Rather, they seem to think he's implying that the concern for Assange's well-being is an attempt to move conversation away from the leaks.

Sorry, greatest ally, but I don't remember exactly where to find that source.

However, the simple fact that wikileaks made this verification method is enough to justify not trusting them if they can't provide the encrypted message.

this

Assange is alive. And he's certainly in a pickle.

This is exactly what they're trying to do.

For the normies, they can say "Russia hacked the election and Trump is a puppet!" Therefore, they'll blow off all the leaked emails and not care.

For people like us they had to discredit wikileaks itself and make people think it's been infiltrated. "oh see? wikileaks isn't legitimate anymore, Assange is dead you know!"

It's what they've been doing to wikileaks for years. They told the right a few years ago that they're trying to undermine America, but seeing as how the left doesn't give a damn about our country, they told the left that Assange was a rapist.

You can't believe anything anymore. The US government can legally, and with great funding put out pure propaganda aimed at it's citizens now.

sup CIA

nice try, CTR

explain

There's absolutely no proof of life from Assange, and that's a very important part of trusting wikileaks. Many times before Assange provided proofs, but now everything he provides is kinda... off.

Only a fucking retard would believe that requiring his proof of life is somehow a bad thing.

Also, I hope you realize people won't ignore wikileaks shit, but there won't be an 100% trust on it untill Assange shows he's alive (which won't happen, because he's fucking dead).

>Also, I hope you realize people won't ignore wikileaks shit, but there won't be an 100% trust on it untill Assange shows he's alive (which won't happen, because he's fucking dead).

This is exactly what I said in my comment you retarded nigger.

it isn't though. You said that all this focus of Assange's proof of life is merely something done by (((them))) to discredit wikileaks.

>plebbit
D R O P P E D

I would say most of it is yes. You can see in the leddit thread itself. No real questions just "r u ded?" and "why do you love putin so much?"

You shouldn't believe anything on the internet 100% but they're very clearly trying to use the Russia angle on one group of people and the Assange is dead angle on another.

>doesnt reply to anyone
JUST

>leddit

so many shills replying
>anyone notice how he does the AMA during the sessions hearing
they're as bad as us

Why don't assange just walk to the window like he did all the other thousand of times he was supposed to be dead? Why does he refuse to provide a message with the PGP encryption he set up himself?

I'm sorry, but simply saying that le jews want us to believe he is dead isn't proof he is alive

You know there's a live stream with him right now right?

check link at

That's not proof of anything though. Then a few posts ago you make fun of me for "le jews" and then you use that as proof he's dead?

lmao

There's a twitch video of the AMA, but retarded Sup Forums thinks it's spam

I never claimed it was proof of anything, retard.
It just means that a livestream isn't reliable source

lmao, these are great
thanks greatest ally

>it seems there were a whole lot of concern shills as well as outright shilling about fake news and russian hacking. Of course the (((media))) immediately puts out stories saying it was an outright disaster and applauds the (((concerned redditors))) for performing their (((civic duties))) in questioning their involvement with Russia like a good goy.
I knew they would pull that bullshit.

Assange is kill say it with me

>implying ass-sausage is even still alive
>falling for CIA disinfo ops
>going to Reddit in the first place
of all the OPs, you are the faggiest

it with me

>>going to Reddit in the first place
If I went to Reddit then I would know how the AMA went, you retard. I heard about it on normiebook.

I like how during the AMA he said Reddit would silence him if they had to

oh, you~

If those that are orchestrating the concern trolling are shills from an organization that is aware assange is fine...?

it with me