Lmao why are white ppl so dirty

lmao why are white ppl so dirty

i don't have a dog.

We have Bidets here, Mahmut

I wash my asshole every time I can
am I a nigger?

Bidets exist here too. It makes for the perfect shit.

POO

Shitskins wipe with their hand

Most houses here have a Bidet/B-day to clean your fucking ass. If thats too much effort use baby wipes.

I've been working inside American homes for the last 5 years and have never seen a bidet. Not exactly poor people either.

This, muslims act like their so clean but at least Europeans never cleaned their asshole with their hand. They think using water means its clean but nobody told these niggas about e.coli I guess lmao.

>Bidets are found in 95% of Argentine houses
sage

what? no they don't

I take nice high fiber shits rarely streaks no need to even wipe

I've never understood why people without bidets suddenly use baby wipes. You can't flush them without fucking your town's sewers, and the only other alternative is to keep a trashcan full of shit-caked wipes in your house.

I just dip a bit of toilet paper under the sink faucet next to the toilet and voila, flushable wet wipes that guarantees to get the last clingy specs of excrement.

Atleast white people clean themselves unlike you

All the ones I've lived in do. Maybe its a northern thing. But my childhood home, university home and my own home now all have had one. One of my grandparents homes do, the other one doesn't but its a house from the 1700s.

Why don't you worry about your muslim overlords, Muhammad?

or cholera

i've worked in muslim countries. the gents is usually like a fucking paddling pool. there's usually a little ledge at the entrance so the shitty water doesn't flow out into the rest of the building. of course it still gets on people's shoes

i flew on air india once and there was shitwater running down the aisle of the plane

>I just dip a bit of toilet paper under the sink faucet next to the toilet and voila

Not everybody buys that paper towel shit brother. My TP is pretty thin and would turn to mush if I did that.

I actually always wipe and then take a shower after poop if it's available for me. Which it usually is because I'm a homestuck.
I always try to hold it until I get home, but if I have to take a shit anywhere else, I wipe only and get to shower and change underwear immediately after getting home.

Paper only makes me feel dirty.
I used to have moist towelettes I used after pooping outside of my house, but I got sick of carrying those around, so I got over it.

I bought it as an add on. Hooks right into the normal plumbing. Cost about $40.

Changed my fucking life.

You don't know how funky you are down there till you bidet every day.

>He doesn't use baby wipes for the true patrician shitting experience
lmaoing at your life my dude

Most Americans also take 2 showers a day.

We don't need to wipe our assholes at all. A real white man spreads his butthole as far as possible so the shit doesn't touch the cheeks. I literally haven't wiped (or washed) my ass in years.

They make flushable baby wipes. They're great.

I also installed an ass hose to keep it clean and not have swamp ass

I'm Canadian, so I just have my dog lick my asshole clean. He must think it's chunky peanut butter.

>A fucking potato nigger

lol no I'm so clean I wipe till a bleed nice try

>yfw your shitter clogs because you let the jew convince you that flushable wipes were flushable just by putting the word flushable on the box

Toilet paper here is designed to dissipate so it doesn't clog up the pipes. It doesn't survive getting wet and then wiping down your asshole.

>not having the garden hose through the bathroom window and hosing your anus out
fucking posh cunts in here

Shower after poo is the only way to feel clean.

I always wash my ass with the shower after I wipe.

>Tissue paper
Toilet paper, it's not like it rips.

Really need to just rename Sup Forums into /bait/.

He thinks whites have never wiped with their hands

it said white people

>straight men don't clean deep into their anal cavity

why are straight men so gross

yeah I don't really even need to wipe because I eat actual food. I still do an obligatory wipe just to make sure but it almost always comes up clean

I quickly wash my butt in the shower now, and moisterize with some petroleum jelly, because my diet is bean heavy so I fart a lot, which makes a mess if I don't wash my butt every time. also the crusty poops chaff against my skin and cause irritation. all in all, I can't imagine going back to simply using tissue paper.

Maybe if you buy sandpaper-tier toilet paper but otherwise this works just fine and makes for a sparkling clean anus

Mohamed uses his hand. What a faggot.

Do you live in Prestbury or something?

I go take a shower after I shit.
>tfw to european to be a amerishit

baby wipes are truly the best option

>Not wiping with three stones while pointing towards Mecca and praising Allah for granting a passage for which waste may exit the body

White people dirty

>now

did you not wash your ass every time you took a shower before?

I dont know why I am getting into this discussion so frequently, lately.

Water is a delicious, excellent environment for bacteria. Unless you decide to completely wash your ass with soap (basically take a shower, specifically for your ass) after a shit, its actually less hygenic than using toilet paper. This is also why you shouldnt wash your raw chicken over your kitchen sink, where your drying kitchenware is close by - all those lovely clean utensils are now covered in bacteria.

If you wipe throughly (ie: if you ever have "skidmarks" on your pants, you are fucking doing it wrong), its the superior option.

You know what grinds MY fucking gears? And everyone seems to do it. Going to the toilet, doing your business, splashing some water over your hands, then not bothering to dry them - and walking out with half dripping hands, touching 10 different surfaces with your filthy paws. For the exact reasons I outlined above. If you do this, I would like to personally extend a sincere "fuck you"; just for you.

t. MD in residency

>when you find out sandniggers wipe their butts with their bare hands

The asshole exists to have shit come out of it......?? What are you? A nigger?

>When you find out white people don't have their own designated shitting streets.

I fixed ur pic

Yes.
We have these handheld bidets or handshowers or whatever they're called next to nearly every toilet in Finland, but they're incredibly difficult to use with clothes on sitting on the toilet. I just get my asscheeks and thighs wet. If I'm gonna get all soaked, I might as well take a shower and wash my ass with soap.

>t. Illegal spic house cleaner

went in a scat thread of /gif/ for reasons and saw mega close up of this chink bitch taking a shit

it was well formed and came out smoothly. her anus looked completely clean after she shat the turd out, could have not wiped thats how clean it was. i wish my shits were like that but im an amerilard so ill continue sharting in marts

Why do pakis love shit so much?

There was a referendum on air purity in New Delhi. The govt would spend $50M to finally remove the shit-smell that permeates Indian cities or build toilets and sewers. Nobody voted and many people complained that they liked the shit-smell and considered it part of Indian culture.

I have only had a skid mark ONE time in my life, and I'm 27. ONCE. And that was after a week of a total shit diet.

I don't even wear underwear, and I bet my bottom dollar I'm cleaner than 98% of this board.

a FUCKING POO IN LOO

Watches are also flushable, just like flushable wipes they don't break down in sewers

>Go to theater with my family
>Sit down
>Drink coke
>Have to pee
>Go to toilet
>See middle eastern man walk into stall
>Hear him splashing the toilet water into his asshole with his hand
>Comes out holding his hand up and goes to sink to wash the remnants off of his hands
>I go into a different stall
>Shit and piss
>Use toilet paper
>Come out of stall with clean hands, but wash hands anyway
>Middle eastern man looks at me and says "I bet there's still shit on your asshole
>"Clean hands"

But we have to admit one thing, Roman toilets were fucking gross, can you imagine wiping your ass with a sponge used by hundreds of man.

Are you popularising the meme that the uk is remotley like europe?

Why does this faggot think that only white people use toilet paper? Thought it was kind of universal more or less

>shitskins think their skins aren't made of shit

> people still use paper
Using baby wipes is the redpilled way to shit.

I don't know about sandniggers, but in one toilet in Thailand there were clear instructions for tourists to only SPLASH the water against the asshole and not have physical contact between your hand and your rectum.

of course. I was a filthy peasant. Coffee cured my hemorrhoids as well. I'm amazed with the whole process of pooping now, since my hemorrhoids are cured and I poop pain free now.

Pooping without pain a one of nature's miracles. Never take it for granted, people. eat plenty of fiber and drink plenty of water.

We have plumbing, it helps being pure.

Serious question, how do Indians clean themselves after pooping on streets? I get that they can use the water if they're pooping on the beach, but if there's no water nearby, do they bring toilet paper? Do they just use their hands?

> how do Indians clean themselves after pooping on streets?
They don't

So are you supposed to wash after taking a shit?

I wipe my ass with toilet paper then wash it. I'm also half Persian

Sheffield

I really don't understand this, they seem to be in more houses than not in my experience.

The fact when I went to a Persian friends house and saw a watering can next to the toilet

There weren't any plants in the bathroom

>Do they just use their hands?
Cows lick them clean.

>having shitty plumbing
I have no issues flushing baby wipes. I've been doing it for over 30 years in 4 different cities in Serbia.
Only when you visit a shit country like Greece do they forbid flushing even regular paper.

What's the fact?

I'm I the only one who uses toilet paper and wipes?

I know for a fact just toilet paper only doesn't really clean your asshole and desu is pretty fucking nasty we're not monkeys

That I saw a watering can in his bathroom I couldn't have been more cleer

Fuck I'm an autismo

You're supposed to spit on the toilet paper, you fucking backwards brown fuck.

You're in the right place then

maybe if you are a fat fuck and can't wipe close or something.

we also shower every day you disgusting poo in loo

>Do they just use their hands?
Yes. The left hand.

Bidets were invented by the French & introduced to shitskins because of Colonisation

Also toilet paper is cleaner, water is a good way for bacteria to spread

use baby wipes my nigga

Muslims remove the shit in their ass with their bare (left) hand and only use water to clean the hand.
A moroccan friend told me this. They're so poor they can't even afford toilet paper. Not kidding.

Lies

This is the first time ive ever heard the term bidets...

I don't see how this is an issue unless you're one of those sick degenerates who shits in public restrooms.

>wake up
>have a shit
>shower, clean asshole
>go about day with a flowery scented bum

I had an Indian co-worker who (from what forensic evidence I could observe) would take a shit and then get up, walk all the way across the bathroom to the sink and then wet toilet paper and wipe there, leaving little confetti bits of twisted up wet poo paper on the tile floor

>used a bidet once
>god this is fucking uncomfortable what the fuck!?
I can't into new age first world shitter lads.

Same here, but I've seen a few over the years. Probably just because we are so much more civilised than you guys.

This is directly relevant to the discussion at hand.

Toilet paper is dumb to be honest

I started using baby wipes after I got rashes on my butt a while ago. Can't go back to only using papernow, it feels so much nicer and clean with baby wipes.

Question remains