Trump is FUCKED

Trump is FUCKED.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Clinton News Network

> CC N N N N
> C NN N NN N
> C N NN N NN
> CC N N N N

FUG
>a big fugging CNN

>CNN

OP: kys.

Sage

Fuck off shill

Trump won the election already, time to focus on the present.

>Russia wants others to do what Russia wants

how is this news

we do the same with everyone else

>hack the government
>DL only select information
>expect me to take this seriously

These people are fucking rediculous

Oh look, thread number 20 with fake news by the same group that brought you a fake Buzzfeed document.

Sage and mods get this shit under control.

lolno

>claims
>allegations

ITS

LITERALLY

FUCKING

NOTHIGN

He should not be president because Russian hackers attempted to help Hillary? Am I getting this?

I watched this Hearing / Press Conference this morning
>They did not provide evidence Russia interfered with the Election to benefit Trump (Only to discredit our process) and when I say Evidence they just said "Trust Us"
>They did not bring up this issue at all.
>CNN Is literally making up news I guess.

>CNN

Fake news

*Fake news intensifies*

Didn't the CIA recently release so called Russian intel which were nothing but public links to RT news? News stories which you can publically view are some how labeled as top secret CIA intel.

Our intelligence agencies & news media are a fucking joke. I'm want them all fucking dead. Fuck you CIA & CNN. The people want you gutted from the ass up like how Vlad Tepes used to kill anyone who pissed him off.

I'm getting really sick & tired of this shit. It's all hot air and bluster. I don't mind Trump being outed out for being a retard, but so far none of these allegations have ever held any weight.

It's just (((intelligence))) crying wolf way too damn much to the point where I want them eradicated for being a bunch of annoying useles bastards.

>Trump is FUCKED.

No, CNN is FUCKED.
Even if they somehow manage to obstruct Trump from becoming president their HQ will be burned to the ground and their "pundits" will be hanged.
If Trump becomes president (which is the best option for these fucks to stay alive) - then this corporation is going to face bankruptcy in a few years because of lawsuits and dwindling viewership/advertisement revenues.

Fake news are not welcome here.

>Bernstein
>Fake News

Nah

More fake news

>CNN

CNN said they had a source with an exclusive tape of Trump saying nigger on The Apprentice too.

I know this is fake but getting pissed on by underage girls is a patrician fetish.

trumps over man

hillary clinton next president :o

(((lugenpress)))

If Russia's goal is to foment distrust between the American people and the US government/system, wouldn't it make sense that they would also leak false information to intelligence contacts that they have incriminating evidence against the President-elect?

If the report is "real" it seems like it would be another piece in Russia's plan to further divide and disrupt the US government.

People act like it matters if this is fake or not. Don't you people realize that once it's put out there, it's true for whoever wants it to be true? The damage is done. People that don't like Trump will believe this, and those that do like him won't.

The truth is irrelevant

>implying he wont be all like 'yea i did it, so what ?' or some (((coincidence))) wont redirect attention elsewhere .

Can CNN be sued? Is BS but doesn't that fall under free speech or is the slander ?

There are literally no names mentioned, only anonymous source allegations. Until a high ranking member of the CIA or FBI goes public with this nothing will happen

Haaaaaahaaaaa

>believing in post-truthism

They can't, Mcfee destroyed their arguments already.

And the other option it's compromise themselves, they're in the tightest shoe.

This is NeverTrump oppo research. There is a lot of stuff that can verified as false. This is the last desperate attempt by the ruling class to hurt Trump

President Pence and Vice President Paul Ryan. Electoral vote is finished and certified by Congress. The Constitution is clear on this.

IF it is proven to be untrue, it is slander. Also sedition. Some very serious charges can be brought, and the execs at CNN could get prison time.

Wait wait so first Russia hacked Hilary and now they hacked Trump?

>Clinton News Network

Hey goys, this is REAL NEWS while podesta's pizza gate is fake news.

sincerely, Schlomo Leibowitz Shekelstein

The Guardian just reported that as well.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts

Gotta love watching the upcomign mental gymanstics of Trump supporters trying to argue Trump is not Putin's puppet.

>CNN
>CIA

Opinion Discarded

So basically, if that room was under surveillance. Then the Russians have film of Barry and the missus doing naughtys. The truth of Michelle exposed.

thx for the fake news froggo

The constitution is a document constructed by old white males therefore is literally invalid in the current year

I just want to repeat it:
Lügenpresse !!!

we've been exposing comet ping pong for months and you goys dont give a fuck. Now the (((msm))) says ebil russians have claim trump has a golden shower fetish and you cucks lose your minds

You can't just something is fake when you don't like it though. Guardian is leftist, but it's pretty legit.

you contradicted yourself in the same sentence

Yeah you're right we should reject what they say and instead believe in the shit coming out of your ass

Commie News Network

CNN is basically owned by democrats and left winged idiots. It's fun they talk on and on about fake news being able to influence events and possibly lead to horrible outcomes for individuals. Yet they themselves promoted fake news which resulted in over a million dead in Iraq.

Like I give a shit about the golden showers. I'm not an American, trying to use ad hominem arguments against someone. I'm just looking at the fact that Trump might be Putin's pet, and has benefited from information fiven to them by the Russians.

What bothers me with Trump is his willingness to let Russia whatever the fuck it wants, meaning Europe is on the line. I don't expect americans to come save us, just don't throw us under the bus will you? I don't feel like being some piece o cake the US and Russia would divide between themselves.

It's both fake news.

How so?

R[e]diculous

So the Russians hacked the DNC to divert us from the fact that they really hacked Trump who fucking loves them but at the same time they had footage of him getting pissed on that they never used but we found it and now we're using it to discredit him which is what they really wanted in the first place we think unless it was a big coverup for the fact that they secretly wanted him to win so they could be best friends with the guy they triple-crossed?

I guess Russia is just one giant omnipotent hacking machine.

>ALREADY CONFIRMED FAKE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

BTFO HILL SHITS!

If I read that right, the allegations (which I presume to be the golden showers) are lies, however the report is not said to be false in any way. That can still signify Trump has benefited from RUS help and will do whatever Vlad wants him to do, or at the very least not interject.

Why is Drumf so ugly? here all the rich are good looking... cuz obvioulsy having money means you can choose whatever hottie to have kids.

Did you just assume the founding fathers genders shitlord?

No shit. Putin is the true master of intergalactic 4chins Chess.

Or, you know, the report CNN is talking about is this exact one, and they're fucked now too.

I told you this would happen. I've predicted everything for the last 6 months.

I told you and you didn't believe me. "muh wall" "muh intellectual".

Pence will be President, not Trump. It's all planned.

>>>/R[e]ddit/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

How so? It's late here, I have trouble following.

CNN is not the only one to have reported this, the report has been given to McCain if I'm not mistaken. Sounds pretty legit to me.

The report was leaked, which is the one we've been seeing.

Someone trolled them.

retractions are too weak, always

Fake initial news are way more powerful than any correction.

You should know this. It's Trump's entire strategy.

What the dude is saying is that he released the report knowing very well that it was most likely false. He did it as an example to others either to actually have journalistic integrity and research and source your allegations OR he did it to show that you can make up whatever you want and get the govt and everyone else to believe it.

And youLearn to fucking spell.

Reminder:

First news (pee) - Millions of people see it
Correction (it was fake) - only a few will see it

Damage is done. Prepare to be owned by memes. Leafs, Australians and Mexicans will rip you a new one.

You have no hope. He is not even president and this kind of shit will be 4 years. They will brainwash people to believe that Trump is insane by the 1 year and people will start rioting all across