PISSGATE

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is a literal pissbaby lmao

Fucking lol this is such obvious bullshit. Russia has been grooming Trump for FIVE YEARS?

Fake

If true, we must make him emperor for life.

Nope just been leaked

Real

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

>inb4 pee pee pepe

>prostitutes did something, therefore Trump is the devil
Kek

>Printing something on a peice of paper and highlighting it makes it legit

We had a conservative up here run as a plumber. Caught on hidden camera peeing in a customer's mug left in their sink. Was a pajeet. Trump is no better. I will remember this for the next anti gay threads

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As if Trump hiring a bunch of Russian hookers to piss on the bed Barack and Michelle slept in would change my mind?!!! As if that wouldn't make me think even more of him?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA

Meh still better than Clinton

are you seriously this retarded?

before becoming involved in politics, trump was an enormously wealthy and influential individual. that alone is enough to raise the interest of spy agencies.

it is job of spy agencies to collect and curate (and sometimes simply create) compromising information on anyone who might be used in the future. that's one of their primary functions.

Fake and Gay.

Still paying whores to piss all over the bed Barry and Mike slept in is pretty alpha. Sag3

This. Give a credible source or fuck off.

>Contributed by: Jeremy Singer-Vine, BuzzFeed
>Contributed by: BuzzFeed
>Real

Holy shit, Kek, can I vote again? Lord Kek truly does work in mysterious ways!

It's true though. Trump is a sexual pervert and he will likely not get sworn in.

and yet you'll accept code words and ms paints with red arrows pointing and blurry objects as proof of a satanic pedophile ring being ran out of a restaurant

>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
You guys say everyone is fake news anyway so whats the difference

TRUMP FUCKED HOOKERS!!!!!!!

IT'S FUCKING OVER GUISE
F

You know how I know it's fake?

Trump would have pissed on the bed himself.

FAKE NEWS CTR SHILL JIDF JIDFO FAKEKEEEEEEE SHILLARY IS OVER PIZZAGATE PEDOS PODESTA CTR!!!

>CTR this desperate

100%

If it's real the feds should go after BuzzFeed for leaking classified documents. And that will be Trump in 10 days.

To be honest, Trump really likes Gold theme stuff...

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

nigger what are you talking about? Sup Forums is not one person. kys

have you had the golden touch Sup Forums?

It's because the term "Fake News" was created to discredit anything that isn't CNN. Turnabout is fair play.

He was just taking the piss m8

lol. this is what cnn was talking about?

i was worried for a second.

W E W
E
W

Did we meme pee pee poo poo pepe into existence?

hahahaha

This is one bullshit story I wish was actually real. This is hilarious.

OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO RESPOND TO THIS. TWEET WHEN??

You should be worried. He'll literally probably resign.

So he paid some hookers to piss on the bed that Obongo would have slept?

Came all the way to this shitboard just to point and laugh at the morons who voted for the urine fetishist reality host.

It seems like the right candidate has been picked

>NOTHING IS WORKING!
>I KNOW, LETS SAY HE'S GOT A WEIRD FETISH
>YEAH THAT'LL FREAK EM OUT

So the Obamas stayed at a hotel known to be bugged at a hotel
Trump a known germaphobe hired hookers to piss on the bed he would be sleeping in
And no one mentioned for years that a Ritz Carlton bedroom fit for presidents was pissed on and defiled because reasons

so that's why his hair is that color

>Not pissing on the bed of your enemy

Beta faggots detected

>paying prostitutes to pee on the bed
>didnt piss on the bed himself

>leaked

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAM
A
D
A
M

>implying urine isn't the most redpilled fetish

>You should be worried. He'll literally probably resign
>source cnn

>Singer-Vine
hmmm

"Totally false - dishonest media gets it wrong again. I would have pissed on the bed myself!"

that bed has had a rough life, but at least the golden showers cleaned it

Are you seriously retarded?

None of this sensationalist retardation has any valid sources behind it, it's all a ploy to get the news agencies to tell such massive bullshit lies, such ridiculous falsehoods, anything they can to delegitimize Trump, and do this on such a large scale, that the plebs merely adopt these attitudes and ideas via osmosis.

It's the same tactic that jews have been using for decades in Hollywood and TV.

almost unbelievable as trump paying construction workers to shit on mexicans beds.

I can't wait for 8 years of enormous rates of leftist and faggot suicides. Get your knives, get your pills, jump off your bridges, run in traffic.

Faggot holocaust.

Missionary sex prewd detected

it's not like it could have smelled any worse pfftttt

Look who Clinton lost against, it's getting increasingly more pathetic

PRESI

I'm into it.

Fake and gay

Poo poo pee pee

Say it with me

Will Drumpf be president?

One thing is evident:

Donald likes to see girls pee.

Totally not upset - the post

is this supposed to be damning to trump? or to people who believe this shit?

Oh my fucking god I hope he tweets something like this

Yeah but source cunt

> the government writes classified memos in the same format as high school mid-term reports.

it's fucking nothing

this shit has been floating around for weeks and pretty much every journo said it is impossible to verify

PEE IN LATRINE

>Mfw the president and i share the same fetishes.

I love this guy

>it is the job of spy agencies to collect compromising information on anyone who might be used against them
Congrats you filthy commie leaf. Any US agency engaging in such actions against any citizen is committing treason

Top fucking kek

That makes it even better. Not fucked up enough to impeach him, but enough to make libshits generate shitloads of salt and a wave of suicides.
Best timeline

Not a hivemind. I'd need significant proof for an allegation like that.

Oh my kek

He's so rich he can hire beautiful Russian prostitutes to do that for him.

sounds like bullshit to me. Trump is well-known as a severe germaphobe who for most of his life wouldn't even shake hands to seal a business deal -- he'd need a fucking hazmat suit to be near a bunch of hookers pissing

>People have fetishes

Who cares

Only in the world of liberal cucks is HIRING PROSTITUTES TO PISS ON A BED more damaging than RAPE ACCUSATIONS FROM MORE THAN A DOZEN WOMEN.

Just to be clear, they are literally admitting that the rape accusations were false.

where this doc come from? seems so fake and made up. more fake news?

Not to mention the "tolerant" left isn't supposed to care what people do in their bedrooms, right?

The blackmail matters though.

>it's written in a paper
>it must be true

I dont think pepe would say that
sure as shit not with a !!!!!!!
how about nothing

>Trusting the flat jew.

That's not the important part.

isn't it funny that the "sex should only be done for procreation" right has the most fucked up fetishes in the bedroom though?

RK Kelly pissed on kids and the Russians, excuse me, the CIA thinks that will tarnish him in America? Globalists really are on their dying breath bawhahahahaha

wow just wow its 2017 some ppl like piss play get over it

>6:59 p.m. ET
> Drew Angerer/Getty Images

>A New York judge ruled Tuesday that while Donald Trump's limited vocabulary was used to make demeaning comments about a GOP political consultant on Twitter, what he said did not veer into defamation territory.

>Cheri Jacobus filed a $4 million suit against Trump in April, saying her business was harmed after Trump tweeted about her. Jacobus was briefly engaged in talks with the Trump campaign, but never signed on to work with the team, and later publicly spoke about the race. On Feb. 5, Trump blasted Jacobus, calling her "really dumb." He said she went "hostile" after he "turned her down twice," and ended his tweet on a high note: "Major loser, zero credibility!"

>Judge Barbara Jaffe ruled that Trump's tweets were opinion, and could not be measured as factual. It was important to take into context the "heated rhetoric" during a "particularly raucous Republican primary," she wrote in a 20-page ruling, and acknowledged that "truth itself has been lost in the cacophony of online and Twitter verbiage to such a degree that it seems to roll of the consciousness like water off a duck's back." She minced no words when it came time to describe Trump's greatest hits of Twitter burns, calling his constant use of "loser," "total loser," and "totally biased loser" a sign his account is "rife with vague and simplistic insults."

>Jay Butterman, an attorney for Jacobus, said the ruling gave Trump — who as of Election Day has 75 lawsuits open — a "free pass to trample on the rights of free speech of any critic," and will be appealed. "[This is] a say day for free speech, a sad day for freedom of the press, and a sad day for democracy," he told USA Today.

>tl;dr = liberals sue Trump for calling them stupid on Twitter, lawyers call it a sad day for democracy and free speech that he can't be silenced
ahahahahahahahahaha cant make this shit up

Looks fake

and how the fuck does trump get to obamas room without them knowing and past secret service and stuff....

It only matters when it's people who don't agree with them.

What is the NSA

Nobody said that actually, unless "a guy who gets hookers to piss in the bed of people he doesn't like" is a gender.

What if it was a "golden shower", but instead of piss they used literal gold?

TRUMP BTFO

TRUMP CONVICTED OF TREASON

Sorry Drumpfkins, it's time for Madam