Sup Forums is a multicultural community consisting of various races, ethnicity's and religions

>Sup Forums is a multicultural community consisting of various races, ethnicity's and religions
>pol hates multiculturalism

Really makes you think

Politics makes strange bedfellows

i you see garbage in tv, you don't smell it.

>implying we wouldn't shoot each other on sight

today I learned Sup Forums is ubisoft

>t. edge roberto

Because no one is forcing us to do this

Sup Forums doesn't hate Brazilians that live in Brazil or Moroccans that live in Morocco so much as cultural/demographic flooding of non-native countries.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Yeah and everybody is so peaceful and tolerant to each other here.
And that's over internet sitting in our own countries. Imagine Sup Forums irl.

I don't hate anyone in the world.
I simply value national homogeneity.

>Sup Forums enjoys when there are several different buckets of icecream... to shit in
>Sup Forums doesn't like it when all of those different flavors are mashed together into one giant tub because then it already tastes like shit

Pride in one's own race does not imply contempt for other race you dumb faggot leaf.

think about putting all of Sup Forums geologically at the same spot. it would not be good, it only works because we cant see each-other and we can only talk.

also saying no to multiculturalism is not the same as hating other countries, its kinda the opposite. its about letting other countries do what they want and expand their ideas so that when u visit them on vacaton you wont see the same mixed artifical culture everywhere

>Sup Forums is a multicultural community consisting of various races, ethnicity's and religions
>pol hates multiculturalism

Unlike reality, were not being crammed next to each other and forced to accept it, we choose to be here. We post from our own countries with our own interests and problems in mind, but we still share some basic political framework.

There's a difference between being civil towards your neighbors and and inviting them over to fuck your wife. Not that you'd see the difference, leaf.

Hating multiculturalism for multiculturalism's sake is just hating forced globalism. Most of Sup Forums would admit that diversity in and of itself isn't a bad thing. Personally I love food (Amerifat here), so I love the fact that there's so many different ways to prepare foods.

Sup Forums is multi-ethnic, mono-culture
i.e. civic nationalist on average... and in denial

we just see text here
it's easier to get along with people when you don't see their faces

the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Everytime a canadian, indian, african or arab tries to post something he gets shitposted to 404.
Second, Sup Forums is not one persone.
third, i'm totaly fine in seeing other countires opinion and cultural differences, i fucking hate when my governament shoves down my throat huge amounts of shit i never asked for.
If someone is not maintained by my taxes, pays its taxes, obeys my country law is absolutely fine.

thats because jewish multiculturalism is mixing everything to brown mush

I never asked for this.

3/4 Sup Forumsacks are niggers larping as whites, if we were in physical proximity we'd put Hitler to shame.

I wouldn't want all the people on this board living in my community

>t. white flag

multicultural in the sense that there are many separate nations with their own unique cultures, this is a good thing, Hitler also advocated for this. To mix is to destroy the original.

There is a difference between multiculturalism on a global scale and on a national scale.

pic not related

Yeah, everyone here get a along great.

You niggerfaggot.

These minorities just need to stay in their designated countries and there aren't any problems.

>implying that not everyone here wants to shoot me

If your against the'''(((moderate)))''' rebels and stay in Syria, you'll encounter no problems from me.

>implying it's not fun to talk to people in countries all over the world about various issues in an anonymous, lightly regulated forum

Also where else would you get your no-shit updates on happenings?

made me cackle, thank you fellow Sup Forums dweller

If I get tired of all the shitposting australians and leafs, and all the other flags, I can just shut down Sup Forums and be rid of them.
I can't just shut down immigrants in my country.

There are 2 kinds of multiculturalism

One when you have different cultures.
And one what turns countries to shitholes.nobody really wants to live in.

>implying a goatfucker would know how to use the internet or write English

It depends which side you fight for. If you support the rebels then yes, we want you dead

Yeah, we do.

Yeah it does. A leftist's wet dream hates multikulti.

What do leftists say about the daily genocides of different ethnic groups in Africa? or how about the tensions in literally any country with more than one main ethnicity?

Sup Forums isn't multicultural per se, it has a defined culture and if you don't adhere to it you are ostracised. We do have certain subcultures as well, but if you don't integrate to the general culture then fuck off.

Someone has to write the 'sad syrian girl just wants her teddy and DEATH TO ALL INFIDELS for new years' tweets.
How's it going where you are? Heard the fights been going well for you.

Just because get along with your neighbor and aggree on a lot of things, does not mean you want him or his children living in your house.

Same old same old, no clean water, cuz of muh moderates cut off the water supply in their controlled areas

Other than that, it's pretty normal compared to the rest of the country

That would actually be pretty funny.

Fuck you for shooting down our plane

The joy of Sup Forums is arguing. What makes arguing and fighting easier than a bunch of different people with different opinions all in one place? What works for an image board does not work for a country.

Because its not forced. I think most people on Sup Forums including myself wouldn't mind multiculturism where noone leeches off each other. But the way it is right now, thousands of muslims are being moved into my neigbourhood making my life living hell and I have to pay for everything. It's like I would be forced to buy every aussie/leaf a Sup Forums pass resulting in making the board unbrowsable, because it would be only shitposting.

You see because Sup Forums isn't multi-cultural. We all have the same culture, Sup Forums culture. This is why racism doesn't exist, people are just culture-ist

Well at least you wont have the burgers paying for them to cut it off anymore. Good luck m8.

underrated

Thanks lad

>Sup Forums doesn't hate Brazilians that live in Brazil or Moroccans that live in Morocco

You must be new here. Pol hates everyone and everything thats not them.

So you would care about some nigger doing nigger stuff in Africa. While he doesn't effect you in anyway possible?

If someone else is different that's fine, just don't force me to like it or pay for it. Stay where people are the same and are happy to pay for it.

True globalism is a patchwork quilt of nationalist states united by memes and bants

pol is mostly composed of white males, with similar ideologies, similar age group, from western countries

not exactly diverse, retard

BS

Ever notice that every country hates every other country?