Well?

Is he right, Sup Forums? He makes some good points.
youtube.com/watch?v=h-P4o6qcoCs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wUURBUYMDiE
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
youtube.com/watch?v=tbspmvdBHW0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe2-c0K3PlU
youtube.com/watch?v=ckuLKDXEfEI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWNc2NwkW74
youtu.be/gdCv_xmw1so
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He makes some good points.
Really?
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

IS HE... DARE I SAY IT..... /OURGUY/??!?

What do you mean asshole?

Sorry I wasn't aware I was replying to a Niggerfaggotardicunt.
Go on back to be retard I'll just excuse myself from this shit thread.

He's some schizophrenic who live off welfare trying to change the meaning of nigger. Useless person

It makes sense based on his meaning of those words. It may seem strange but what he said is quite true. You will see.

Yeah so? He does more than you ever could

youtu.be/wUURBUYMDiE
what if they team up?

The ultimate duo of niggerfaggottardicunts

Im sure they would be great

the triumvirate
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

youtube.com/watch?v=tbspmvdBHW0
youtube.com/watch?v=ckuLKDXEfEI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWNc2NwkW74
this guy is great

Good old david supernigger

Oh holy shit this is new?? Fuck I'm pretty sure he was locked up in a mental clink for the last half decade or so.

He was

It was actually in jail in protective custody because of what he changed his name to.

Is he vlogging from some kind of jail/custody?

Tell me what you know about the last few years, used to follow this weirdo way back when

Isn't this the guy who changed his name to super nigger?

He got out of jail some months ago. He made a few videos telling his experiences in jail.
As far as I know he is at his house now.

yes

how did he manage to change his name to this? there are very strict rules about what you can and can't change your name to. racial slurs are on the top of the list. he has to be living under an assumed name/alias and he's bullshitting everyone with a fake ID. american courts would never allow this to happen.

Or rather his sister's house. I do not remember

in short he worked to change the laws regarding name changes where he lives.

thats crazy. this guy is straight up batshit.

Oh he's fuckin out there man

Holy fuck. I remember seeing this guys videos years ago. Something about him wanting to "nigger the word nigger" Always wondered what happened to him.

what the hell is this guy talking about. Can anyone translate?

Get on stevia ny migga

Idk he gives his meanings for these words in his other videos

>290 views

That's you faggot.

He had an original thought faggot.

No. No it is not. Prove it

~i have a nigger in my head
and everyone's invited~

He's doing something right if I'ved watch all his videos. Faggot

Don't worry we know it is you, Mr. Supernigger

About 4 years ago this guy came into a Whole Foods I was working at in Albuquerque and asked me if I liked his new ID card. His name said Mr. Nigger. I laughed my ass off at first because I thought it was a joke. Then I noticed his face tattoos and I quickly realized this guy was genuinely crazy.

I also saw him get his ass kicked at a bus stop outside of the Whole Foods by a nigger after he showed him the license. It was pretty funny.

It is not me. Sorry

Was he recording?

>I also saw him get his ass kicked at a bus stop outside of the Whole Foods by a nigger after he showed him the license. It was pretty funny.
That what makes this shit even dumber.
No matter how many beta cucks want to change the meaning of words no nigger is ever going to let the power of that word go away.
They get away with so much nigger behavior with that and get off free with the liberal white faggots that it'll never be worth giving up.

his nose hair in this video is impressive.

youtu.be/gdCv_xmw1so

That's racist.
BUT that doesnt mean we can't change people like you and people that still use nigger in a racist way. So if you dont think we can change the world then I dont know what to say to you..

>BUT that doesnt mean we can't change people like you
Wrong.
>That's racist.
Your opinion, but still wrong.
> So if you dont think we can change the world
People can effect the outcome of the world but some things never really change just get called by a different name.
>then I dont know what to say to you..
Nothing.

There is not a single word you could change the meaning of that would matter because the underlining feelings behind the word is what got them labeled as "offensive" to begin with.
New words or co-opted words will replace them to mean the same thing.

No. He was just being an attention whore.

You are RACIST.

These videos are changing many minds. Slow and steady wins the race.
Alternative words won't work after the most powerful term is taken from racists

I agree 100%. It was still funny though because that guy is an attention seeking jackass. I would've found it even funnier, however, if he would've ended up kicking the shit out of the nigger.

>Alternative words won't work after the most powerful term is taken from racists
Really cuck?

How do you knoww they will?? HUH "KEK"??