One thing is painfully obvious

The Establishment is obviously in full fucking panic mode. The closer we get to the 20th, the harder they are going to push fake news about Russia.

What happens on the 20th if it doesn't work? What would they be willing to do to stop Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/FRS-myth.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ieWPPhJV3e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably assassination

Trump will mysteriously fall ill, suffering a heart attack or stroke that leaves him unable to serve.

This will pave the way for Pence, who is basically Hillary without the fakey liberal veneer.

>those disgusting yellow teeth

i don't know and i'm very frightened, honestly.

dat unshopped? her eyes look like death.

Look at the Roman Gracchi brothers

Trump will be assassinated.

I really hope he doesn't get assassination because that will make me really sad...

No worries, as predicted in Revelations he will recover.

I think they might have gone too far with the latest "piss leaks". It's too far, and it's already being shared too hard. When it gets BTFO after the fever wears off reputations are really gonna take a hit.

The establishment is alive and well in trumps cabinet you tucking dipshits

>Has past ties to the establishment
>Fills his cabinet with the establishment

lol

it means civil war, the liberals will be forced to leave because of reprisals. It won't be like the 1865 civil war "army vs army" but more akin to Rwanda's "Hutu vs Tutsi" where people were getting dragged out in the street and executed.

>that JUST face

I really hope civil war happens then but...
who doesnt say obama or someone else takes controle and the armed forces obey?

You stand no chance when the military is on their side?
I dont know how popular Trump is in the US military, sorry.

Most likely.

Lets be real, the CIA killed JFK over a fucking bank (he wanted to end the fed reserve). Imagine what they'll do to Trump who is very openly mocking them for their shit intel and obvious propaganda?

Better pray Comey steps in with the based FBI and literally pulls a James Brandy for Trump (Secret Service agent who took a bullet for Reagan)

She's an addict.
Not sure which kinda.
But she smokes and there's been credible rumors about her drinking (heavily).
We dodged a fucking bullet.
I don't care how 'bad' Trump ends up being.

A cornered animal is at its most dangerous my friend.
Im afraid they might do something very stupid.

93% of vets backed Trump, and something like 70+% active backed him. Military/Police ain't going to side with the liberal faggots. Especially the Police. Libs are literally praising their deaths, and cheering for more like we're in the coliseum in ancient Rome.

Jesus what is wrong with your face why does it look like you're growing eyestalks just die already you fucking parasite

I wish you all the best.
Trump wont go down without a fight, thats for sure.

Maybe after the 20th we can start to work on uncucking your country and turning Merkel into your nations Clinton.

First we have France to help out, but by the time thats over, the runoff from France should boost your party, and Ahmed will probably of set off a few bombs, or gone offroading in a semi.

> Believing this meme.

Kennedy called for and signed legislation phasing out Silver Certificates in favor of Federal Reserve Notes, thereby enhancing the power of the Federal Reserve; and that Executive Order 11110 was a technicality that only delegated existing presidential powers to the Secretary of the Treasury for administrative convenience during a period of transition.

home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/FRS-myth.htm

My local news station ran a 30 minute hit piece on Trump last night, complete with partial quotes taken out of context and bullshit misinfo pulled out of their asses

Is this real?

Real

Oh shit. I'll have to bookmark this and read it more later, but thanks for the correction.

I always heard the fed meme, and through some minor research it seemed to have held up. Glad to know the truth.

You still think the CIA wacked him over this shit though? Because that part I still think is highly credible.

dude is that photoshopped?

is that george soros in a wig?

come on man. tell me if that image is legit.

They're character assassinating him. note anything wapo prints is CIA. Notice it all comes from them first?
>russia may've hacked the election
>now russia may have compromising shit on him
So if he doesnt go to war with russia it looks like hes being blackmailed. Cant prove a negative.

oh and the meryl street interview was a setup to ridicule him as well, and he fell for it

The CIA is going to start censoring RT soon. After that, bye bye independents.
And Liberals will watch it all happen and applaud the CIAs censorship because anything that is remotely related to Trump must be evil.
Next thing you know you're neck deep in refugees with the thought police breathing down your neck while you're told to shake your fist at Russia, who we've always hated and could never have made peace with, because they nuked another city.
We are going to be living in a dystopia soon. It's going to be like 1984.

>The Establishment is obviously in full fucking panic mode

yeah but they're always like that, it's a more open and honest society, I'm all for it

fake news shit is whatever, trying to get you to reset on everything so you'll forget it

>Trump will be assassinated.

only if he is sworn in during negative aspect to the moon, I'll look it up but statistically Trump will want to avoid that aspect and change time of inauguration ceremony and I think legally he has that right so fuck em whatever if he leaves a bunch of smelly old crooks hanging out in the breeze surrounded by their autistic offspring and nurses who change their colostomy bags

I pray to KEK that Trump will come to no harm on the 20th and Clinton will be brought to justice for her treasonous behavior

Praise KEK

Everything. He is going to expose thousands, perhaps MILLIONS of pedophile child murderers and torturers.

Through chaos we bring the light.

May KEK protect him and bring down pedos and clinton

There's gonna be a pretty large protest at the inauguration. Soros and others could easily fill that crowd with some very dangerous people.

The inauguration has a lot of potential to become a major fucking tragedy.

thank you based dub man

Look at what happened to all those rape allegations. As soon as Nov 9 came along media went silent on it.

Have faith in Secret Service. I bet they are fucking hell bent keeping this president alive. Like never before.

You'll wish for 1984.

No, what you'll get is Brazil, then South Africa, then Rhodesia, like all others european countries you filthy goy.

this

It is now the secret service and (maybe?) FBI vs treasonous NSA and CIA

KEK will keep Trump safe, KEK wills it

Kek hears you, child.

What area? Mine ran a similar stunt?

It's all of humanity vrs the dark luciferians and like 10% of people who have joined them and become pedophile sadists and murderers of children for power.

It's quite literally evil vrs good. Unleash the angel of death.

the juxtaposition of cheer with decay and death really disturbs me regarding pic.

They look similar for a good reason. Think about it a little bit more, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Fugg I've been waiting to get /fit/ way too long now.

I hope by "humanity" you mean western europeans and japanese.

Because if not, your "luciferans" plan to flood us with the humanuty you love so much, until we drown in the brown shit.

>KEK will keep Trump safe, KEK wills it

KEK will keep Trump safe, KEK WILLS IT

Ahaha don't worry. I don't really care for non whites.

Ass attempt.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE THAT RUSSIA HACKED SHIT.

Quite frankly, we'd probably be nearing WWIII if Hillary had won.

Putin gambled that Trump was going to win. Putin saw that Trump was the favorite. So Putin tossed the Rothschilds out of his central banking system, knowing that it would only work if Trump got elected. Since then, you've seen the rise in the vilification of Russia and Putin and the systematic blame of Putin and Russia for every ill: Hacking elections, Syria, ISIS, tension in Europe, whatever. That's all just the Jews threatening Putin with war if he doesn't let them control the issue of his currency.

(((They))) are trying to back Putin into the same corner they backed Hitler into when he nationalized Duetche bank. If Hillary had won, it would have been "The Ruble, or WAR." But Putin was smart and guessed right. All Putin has to do is avoid war until Trump takes power and we might see what a major world power can do when it seizes control of it's own currency. Hopefully they succeed and other western countries follow.

Trump knows all of this, too. But he's pretending he doesn't. The Jews don't know if he is a complete moron or a diabolical genius. I think me and Putin are both guessing the latter.

HEBREW OVEN DODGER SHILLS PLEASE GO

LA

Was hilarious, they were actually showing Trump's tweets but blurring out arbitrary words so that the remaining words said whatever they wanted

Repeal the democratic establishment and give us the real hero of the left

He better be cooking his own food everywhere he goes 2bh

1. Multiple different intelligence agencies say russia hacked the DNC, including the FBI which is against clinton.

2. please tell me what type of "evidence" you want to see, considering every given evidence will reveal with intelligence collecting methods.

The desire to see evidence is very justified, but you cannot just dismiss the claim completely, considering the circumstances don't allow the intelligence agencies to reveal their methodology to the world

exellent
have a (you)

(((Bernie)))

Why should I care anyway
Russia is trying to hack everything
The democrats are extremely incompetent

Lets play the demoshits game and say the Russians were responsible - well then they saved us a war, KEK only knows what that bitch Clinton would have done

Thank KEK for Trump - the sooner he erases Obama's legacy the better.

Karma will be lost...

The intelligence report they released was unredacted and didn't even mention "hacking" and blamed it on a romanian. Yet (((the media))) calls it Russian hacking for two months because Putin threw the Rothschilds out of his central bank and (((they))) want to threaten him with war to get control of the ruble back.

GET THE FUCK OUT OVEN DODGER SHILL

>flag
Pure coïncidence.

>What would they be willing to do to stop Trump?

JFK'd by either a black or muslim fanatic and claim it was tyranicide
cap this

We'll get Brazil alright

at least shes not a piss fetishist

then they get Mike Pence, which is even stronger on most of Trump's stances than him, plus the LGBTQ community will be scared shitless.

Trump win every time

Behaviour is genetic.
Demography is destiny.
Put third-world shitskin garbage in your country, get a third-world garbage country.

They can only try assassination, we must guard the god-emperor

What the fuck is in the Ukraine that they want to hold it that bad?

It's always seemed like a net loss to me.

Pence is Trump's way of trying to make sure he doesn't get killed, because Pence is way more hardcore than him

>Flag

Add to that the most sophisticated surveillance and security state to have ever existed and you have a recipe for hell on earth.

are those teeth shopped?

They'll never be stupid enough to /kennedy/ again. Too messy.

They'll throw a mountain of well-timed rape allegations at him or keep running with this 'Russian hackers' schtick until he quits or they literally bankrupt themselves.

USSS was implicated in the latest emails posted by FBI

there is a reason trump is using his own private security

>Dylan roof sentenced to die the same day Obama holds his speech in Chicago where the worst case of murders occurred in history by gun violence

Top lel

Projecting your countries problems on america who is actively uncucking herself.

Pleb

They're certainly try their absolute hardest, giving it their all from the bottom of their hearts; they'll proceed to fail spectacularly because God is with Trump. Remember those old-school Wile E Coyote cartoons? That's basically Trump vs the Establishment, with God being the script writer who's a huge Road Runner fan.

The fights literally already over for the Establishment.

>fake news about Russia

No, that shit is real

It isn't anything in the Ukraine, it's the Ukraine itself. Valuable strategic location.

So in short, this website will disappear.

>Obama adjusts the mic
>Starts talking nigger speak for a moment
>Pauses then checks the speech Bill proof-read to make white-sounding
>Starts speaking somewhat normally
>Right as he's done
>"Obama signing off."
>Suddenly out from the crowd
>The bowl haircut shines in the sun
>The bloodstained orange one piece glimmers and sparkles
>Dylan fuckin Roof
>Two shots to Obongo's forehead with the gun he stole from the cop he had to kill to escape
>"Fuck niggers"
>Dylan is taken out by a sniper seconds later as an Eagle flys overhead, lets out a caw of victory, and fades into the horizon

To the Russians, sure. But not so much to NATO.

finally the deletion of Sup Forums

start cart smart part abort port retort snort apart short court shirt skirt

How many times does this post mention RT?

Keep shilling, Ivan.

False-flag assassination attempt on Obama 1/19. Martial law declared and inauguration delayed for long enough to pass "Emergency Powers" law through Congress. Third Obama term. Amendment removing Presidential term limit forced through the states. Permanent Obama majority. Malia will succeed.

I wish there was somewhere I could place money on Trump being assassinated either at his inauguration or shortly thereafter.

I simply cannot believe that the shadowy cabal of inter-realm Jews who run the world will allow Trump to be president.

As if Trump doesn't have his own partners.
I don't know anything about the power distribution between the financial elites, but I think that there is no group that has a total monopoly on everything. The efforts against Trump were too big. A "Big brother" would've just let it happen, because he has absolute power.

Being a very ruthless businessman, he might even be better at controlling his key supporters than the career politicians, allthough his narcissistic temper may get him into tricky situations.
He also seems like a perfect prey for Putin, who is a supreme strategist and knows how to handle people very well.
I have to give it to Obama that he played well quite often during the accute time of the Ukraine crisis.
This video shocked me even, seeing Putin this uneasy, wow:
youtube.com/watch?v=ieWPPhJV3e0

Either way; sometimes I wonder if Trump pulled through a show from the beginning, acting like the comic book big time capitalist controlling the country of idiots on purpose. In private recordings of him, he seems too calm and reasonable in perspective to the persona he sets up at speeches.

Interesting times ahead friends. Will he bomb the U.S economy with protectionism? Will he ease the tensions between the NATO and BRICS nations? Will the middle east find peace?
I am very curious.

Shit, dude, what the fuck...assange himself said he got nothing from the russians. Even outside rubes can figure seth rich delivered the goods on the DNC and the NSA & FBI anons on the boards clearly indicate they themselves leaked more than any conceivable russian hax......did the russians hack podesta because he is a stupid ass? I still have seen zero proof.....Assange was right a 14 year old could have hacked posdesta...then there is guccifer, then there is that idiot hillary who made her own ad hoc server in her own home with that other idiot pagliano in charge of security for it.....

God almighty, who gives a shit about russians when Hillary, wassrman- shultz, donna brazille, the entire MSM, academia, hollywood, podesta the saudis, the illuminati and every other croo in the world was shilling for her.....

We are all being played, but thank God that moron clinton didn't rush us all into WW3

crook not croo sorry

Unless Trump is controlled opposition to make the people think that they "won". Why did Soros give him so much money for his Trump tower?

>literally posting from Israel

Those multiple sources include the coast guard and the fire department lol

THe timeline that we're memeing into existence will fucking stop any/all attempts. We've already foiled everything else, why not that too?

>I simply cannot believe that the shadowy cabal of inter-realm Jews who run the world will allow Trump to be president.
Seems too good to be true doesn't it? He's probably a part of it.

I don't know, do you? We can only guess.

This is why only the Slavs will survive.