We're fucked

Canada's new Minister of Immigration. Goodbye Canada. RIP in peace. We had a good run lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ
ottawacitizen.com/news/national/canadians-in-the-dark-about-immigration-numbers-survey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the literal fuck is WRONG with you people?

We're going to need 2 walls.

STFU. This proves Canada is the best country in the world.

PS. go deport your self ass hole.

F

So much for gender equality.

The Timmy's doesn't even taste good anymore.

So you hired a pirate to let more pirates in? Jesus, I'm sorry.

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally

Since the Americans bought it out they have been mixing horse poop into the grind.

Also Canada was never really a country, just a colonial experiment of the ole and broken British Empire.

I always make fun of you leafs, but in reality if feel bad for you. If it makes you feel any better we were heading in that same direction. You need to elect Canadas version of Trump next.

From other thread:

He has consistently voted "Yea" to Bill C-6 to amend the Citizenship Act. It will:

(a)remove the grounds for the revocation of Canadian citizenship that relate to national security;
(b)remove the requirement that an applicant intend, if granted citizenship, to continue to reside in Canada;
(c)reduce the number of days during which a person must have been physically present in Canada before applying for citizenship and provide that, in the calculation of the length of physical presence, the number of days during which the person was physically present in Canada before becoming a permanent resident may be taken into account;
(d)limit the requirement to demonstrate knowledge of Canada and of one of its official languages to applicants between the ages of 18 and 54; and
(e)authorize the Minister to seize any document that he or she has reasonable grounds to believe was fraudulently or improperly obtained or used or could be fraudulently or improperly used.

Jesus Christ. Jesus fucking Christ.

Nah, doesn't work like that here. Liberals Party is crafty; by making this guy immigration minister it looks like they are doing something different, but nothing will change.

It's how you appease the left by actually doing nothing.

Please be joking

Niggas head look like a lightbulp
Nigga look like a black evil genius.

Just build them nigger, don't wait for anyone to pay shit.

I refuse to believe this until I see something official

was trump helping you in your cuck-shed Hans?

goodbye canada
F

I knew you guys were the Sweden of the anglosphere but Jesus I didn't realise it was that bad.

F

I don't think best means what you think it means.

mohammed pls

OH ITS SO GREAT TO BE A LEAF

get some nice memes/slogans painted onto big bedsheets
highway overpass, rush hour, you know what to do user

We're a test-bed for the NWO, stop asking questions.

Haha what a fucking joke of a nation. Can't wait until the U.S.N.A (United states of North America) takes effect.

At least he has caucasian features (minus the dark skin)

Was TR8dude a teacher/snowboarder before he became prime minister or did he work his way up?

Sign me up. We'd be better of unified. Just to be safe don't give Canada any electors. Just make Canada a territory.

F

Time to make like a Hitler and go North to some secret base and plan our comeback once we have an anti-poolooer and anti-chink virus handy

Better than a reality star.

All of you dumb fucks who were so obsessed with "anyone but Harper!"

Good fucking job, pat yourselves on the fucking back.

Well, shit. Looks like the leaves will be getting raked soon...

So you elected an actor and so did we.
Fucking ebig.

Is it sad that I read that in the Canadian accent instantly before recognizing the flag and bird.

Why do you need to use moon rune language? Make English the default language and force people to learn it.

In 2017 America will become Great and Canada will become Somalia

NO NO NO STAY OUT

FUCK, 2 WALLS

So he's been in Canada for 24 years.

leafwall when

From the thumbnail I thought it was Obama with a bald cap disguise.

>he graduated from York and University of Ottawa
>lawyer
>qualified

Yet Sup Forums discriminates him.

Just stop.

Answer the question user...

>not even born there
>a literal immigrant is your minister of immigration

That's like putting a drug dealer in charge of drug laws. KEK

I'm not him....

Since black don't crack, it just might very well be Obongo in disguise...

Canada is the prefect Zionist multicultural Marxist outpost.

Or David Duke in charge of race relations.

Good bye Canadacucks

Fucking sucks to see this country go down a shit path like that. Hopefully some changes in the future.

White race is killing itself USA will be the next Byzantine Empire surrounded by a bunch of cucks and barbarians.

GG WP world. But at least it won't happen in our lifetimes yet. But it will. It's inevitable.

I fucking hate this country

Holy shit Canada is a meme country now

As odd as this may be he's more anti immigration than I thought.

This could be a brown face for a new less open immigration policy. The owners of the Liberal party may have spoken to Trudeau, we'll find out soon. They'd never let a white man be the face of stricter immigration controls so this isn't as stupid as it sounds.

Canada is ultimately a nation owned by Bay Street and will absolutely do what it takes to ingratiate America. Either Trudeau has gone off the reservation or we may be reading this wrong.

>You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

I seriously need proof of this because sounds like your lawmakers are just circus clowns without the make up...

FUCKING SNOW BEANERS

T W O
W
A
L
L
S

What does place of birth have to do with qualification?

That's right. Nothing.

He's been in Canada for 24 + years. He is Canadian.

>but user dogs cant be horses if born in a stable

Just stop. Your false equivalencies and nonsense won't convince anyone but your own racists. He is Canadian by the law and is entitled to public offices.

So what you're saying is...
Leafposting is a coping mechanism?

a cry for help

It's actually not true. If you kill someone in your home who broke in no court will convict you unless it's obvious you used excessive force, like they were shot down and you stomped on their head.

The leafs fell from the tree and were burned a long time ago user.

The law is wrong, retard.

So what you are saying, is that you need 2 illegal guns, one to plant and one to shoot the burglar with

Should a white man be the head of a native community center?

And this is why Canada will be no more.

>oh, canada

Borders aren't real and there is no such thing as ethnic based national identity in most first world Western nations anymore because it literally doesn't matter.

Cry more pol

Pretty much.

We need to antagonize the rest of the world enough that they come in and the day of the rake happens.

Only then can we as a country recover.

I am so, so sorry. May god have mercy upon you and your country.

Good goy, another shekel for you

Yep, and the worst part, like 90% of the nation thinks this is all ideal. Completely fine and dandy to them. It is insane.

You also forgot to mention:

>one of the smallest person per 100km capita in one of the coldest nations on earth
>decide to price carbon and further decimate the middle class for the sole goal of reducing CO2 emissions by 0.0001%

Aside from small town folk, Canadians are the biggest group of fucking retards ever.

Kek

Isn't this a good thing? The last thing an established immigrant wants is more immigrants.

You can legally have guns, and they don't have to be armed. Generally a break in when you're home and they're not preteens or something is justification for deadly force, particularly at night.

You should keep this up. You are just proving that white Canadians are 1-dimensional egomaniacal cretins that want to monopolize public power for white people.

You certainly won't succeed in doing that. You should know that there are millions of Canadians that will not subscribe to your brand of racism. Canadians of all stripes and colors.

Woah maybe just maybe it's you that's retarded and not everyone else you fucking dildo

We already have one conservative wall.

Everyone is wrong except for me. Did you miss the memo, Billybob?

Jesus Christ. What in the fucking hell is wrong with your country?

And you need to ensure you shoot the front of the burglar not the back...

youtube.com/watch?v=ReOKYqlzNLQ

Why do people here hate Somalis? They're based.

Sure if he/she is qualified. There are plenty of White Canadians who were minister of aboriginal affairs.

We've been dead for a long time. This is nothing new. Still sad though.

Well, aren't you easily impressed. I think you're missing the point.

>ahmed hussen
You can't make this shit up. This reads like a parody.

>present a nice looking Somalian
>meanwhile the rest of them are ficki ficki'ng across Europe

good_goy.png

ottawacitizen.com/news/national/canadians-in-the-dark-about-immigration-numbers-survey

from what i can find, Canada has seen around 250k immigrants per year, up to 2014 at least.

I doubt that has been tripled in two years, possibly increased significantly, but not 300%

Should or should not a white man lead a native community center or band?

Why should natives be entitled to racial separation and not the white majority and founded Canada?

Isn't it racist to exclude any person for that position?

And what is that point?

No, I mean a native band or community center. The aboriginal affairs ministry is federal and meant to deal with white/native relations. The Indian act.

>monopolize public power for white people.
i think you mean punjabis and cantonese, many of whom were actually born in Canada, unlike this guy.
btw if you like Canada, thank a scotsman

So what you are saying that Chinese have bought perhaps the most useless and most expensive colony ever?

No only if they're not natives. Natives are explicitly allowed racially segregated groups and territory.