If this country had 3x more population and 3x more land they would be more relevant than china and japan

if this country had 3x more population and 3x more land they would be more relevant than china and japan.

prove me wrong

I actually spent 4 months in South Korea. Apart from Seoul the country looks like a third world shit hole. There are literally only 5 companies that control the country : Samsung, Posco, LG, Lotte and Kia. Some friend told me if Samsung goes down, it's dragging the whole country with it. That's because Koreans still lack the will to start up their own businesses, I swear all the people I met just want to work for one of the big fives.

I dont even know what country that is so jokes on you

its not even close to going down, samsung got bigger economy than greece itself

also they got enough engineers and qualified people to replace samsung anytime. ssangyong was samsung tier years ago, it got fucked and got sold. but people created new jobs.

>if

That wasn't really his point though

my point is even all of those big 5 companies gets closed or some shit, population got more than enough qualified people to close the gap. hell, it could even be better since it would increase the competition.

about starting new businesess, he is right. even if it's a sucessfull business, it gets negative ad or gets swallown by one of those companies. nature of capitalism.

They could +50% pop and +120% land if only they finished that civil war they were having.

Koreans are afraid to start up cause all meaningful competition gets stomped by those five. It's a sad fact but true, and that's why everyone will suck all kinds of dick to work with any of them.

you arent allowed to start up a new business just like that

im pretty sure its against their law or something

t. ahmed living in al-paris.
you are already a third world shithole.

>That's because Koreans still lack the will to start up their own businesses

They lack the will because anyone who tries gets stomped by one of those big companies. Try starting your own electronics company in SK, see how long it lasts and how big it can get.

And you will never live there because you are a sand nigger. Enjoy the coming plague.

Why are Turks such massive Koreaboos?

i already lived there for good amount of time

its just observation. people might seem fucked up and hate their lives, but country is doing pretty nice.

those are massive conglomerates, they don't "go down" unless the government intervenes (and they control the gov't so fat chance)/

Cause Turks are actually corrupted Koreans. They originated from the same group of people but lost their purities to the sand niggers while the Koreans stayed and became more successful.

Why are americans get triggered out of their fucking minnds everytime they see a turkish flag?

>cool crescent moon ahmed, why don't you and 10 million of your sandnig muzzie bros come to our country?

probably something like that

hey cousin why you move west?

>non meme reply

basically better climate and more variety of herbs which is essential for nomads. also retarded greeks fought so badly(manzikert) that led us enter anatolia like entering our own living room.

>meme reply

wiet womyn :DDD

last thing the US has to worry about is a turkish invasion.

we diverted our manpower for germany takeover desu

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

The rest of the country isnt that bad. And one of the *advantages* of a shrinking population is that shacks made of corrugated tin disgarded by USFK and C-ration boxes will simply be abandoned, in fact they already are to some extent.

There's no poiny starting a small business because the government/Big 5 will squash you, it's pure learned helplessness. Though on the flip side there are way more independent tradesmen/craftsmen and independent noodle shops and the like than in the West because thr government doesn't consider these nationally vital industries.

Korea initially industrialized through import substitution before taking advantage of their privileged access to the US market to grow their targeted industries to world class starting in the late 60s. You had a relatively tiny country exporting comparatively huge amounts to the USA, then wisely reinveeting the foreign reserve proceeds in capital growth, while using inexpensive domestic labor to support domestic consumption.

The problem is that now there's more competition in both the US and global markets, particularly from China. Now Korea is still quite rich but growth is not so easy. In the long term they just need to reduce their deficits to account for slower growth and a shrinking pop and keep their game up and they'll do fine. Yeah some of the big companies need a management shakeup but they'll figure it out.