Is Japanese the patrician language?

>Looks asthetic as fuck
>Non androgynous (Sounds cute when women speak it and manly when men speak it)
>Simply epic
>All symbols mean something significant (moreso than just A is for apple)
Why should Japanese not be more popular around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmgHKWXeiew
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why should Japanese not be more popular around the world?

Because it's their language and not ours.

Japanese is a fucking terrible language, what the fuck are you smoking?

its a bunch of symbols that mean entire words instead of a few symbols that can be combined to make works. its weeb shit and garbage.

who needs to know the subject of sentences anyway

no it's a shit tier incoherent language that's difficult for literally no reason and too many formalities because of japanese culture

at least the original chinese characters make sense unlike the bastardized japanese kanji (hanzi)

also
>three alphabets

>not androgynous
youtube.com/watch?v=CmgHKWXeiew

The language is a fucking mess born from literally copying the characters from another language.
Plus it relies too much on context and kanjis don't have a real way to be read since they're not composed by words but by another alphabet.
There's a reason we stop studying grammar by middle school while nips keep learning words up to fucking university.

yes

even japanese people hate their own language

t. brainlets

>Looks aesthetic as fuck
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder friendo, I'm not a a fan of kanji
>Non androgynous
Every language sounds feminine if the speaker has a feminine voice and masculine if the speaker has a masculine voice
>Simply Epic
No it's not
>All symbols mean something significant
Pictographs are much less efficient than just using a fucking alphabet of some sort

Indo European languages are GOAT desu

Fpbp
Go master the language, migrate there and work there instead of salivating over it in your basement

You just want to learn it to watch anime in its original language.

op isnt a fag

Nice proxy.

you are the brainlet
japanese is literally a shit language because they took the hanzi from chinese and bastardized it to make no sense and added two new alphabets

at least original chinese makes a lot of sense
pic related

No, English is.
>Why should Japanese not be more popular around the world
If Japan was actually important like America, Japanese would be the world language and be taught.

The only people who complain about kanji are jews and that's because their reptilian minds are incapable of understanding kanji.

Look at the people who create the resources that are designed to approach kanji from the most unnatural way possible. Both RTK (Heisig is a jew) and Kanji Damage (Jewish as well) are designed around the completely insane idea of memorizing the readings for kanji before you ever even look at vocab. Instead of immersing themselves in the language and learning kanji through vocabulary, they memorize millions of readings without any context and whenever they see vocabulary then their minds start running through all of the different sound combinations as if they were some kind of robot.

This is because the mind of the jew is incapable of approaching language from any way other than this very soulless and reptilian way. They must break down languages and rid them of any trace of creativity or imagination for them to be able to understand it because their minds cannot comprehend those concepts.

The beauty of kanji is completely lost upon a jew. They see it as intentionally difficult and designed solely to frustrate them, when it's actually very natural and easy to pick up if you aren't a jew. It also goes without saying that they cannot appreciate the beauty of kanji whatsoever.

Korean writing system was formed to make the general population literate in a day, and "a fool in 10 days".

The Korean alphabet literally has 16 characters that each can attach one of 4 consonants.

The writing system of Japan has two phonetic alphabets: hiraganaandkatakana and Chinese characters called kanji that is used for most of the writing.

There's literally over 50,000 kanji. Each has an intrinsic meaning (or range of meanings), and most have more than one pronunciation, the choice of which depends on context.

I know there are certain things that don't translate well, but Op=Fag is just something that transcends language barriers.

and jap kani has different meanings than the original chinese pictograph kanji

Learning japanese is taking its fucking toll on my life

i'm starting to feel the direct effects of exiting my culture, isolating myself as I start to prepare to transition into another culture entirely.

It feels lonely.

is this what immigrants feel like when they come to the U.S.?

>what is katakana

no because most don't learn English and don't assimilate to the culture

>Learning japanese is taking its fucking toll on my life
?

>Chinese characters (fucking terrible in itself)
>separate writing system for foreign words to compartmentalize but embed their influence

Nope.

>he doesn't know

Learning japanese removes any and all time for women, videogames, etc. Basically your hobby becomes "learning japanese". Its that big of a time committment.

in my case, i chose learning japanese over quite possibly having a girlfriend that was semi-interested in me.

>runes
>half of a sentence is honorifics
fuck off i like anime but japanese is a shit tier language

why do you want to move to Japan so badly?

user, I think you might be affected by learning deficit.
I knew plenty of people that studied japanese/chinese along other languages and still had social life.

Why not?

In any case, it wasn't a decision I made easily.

I had to decide, what was more important?
1.) Settle down in america, get girlfriend, continue living in culture/society I don't agree with, die having unachieved dreams

2.) Achieve my dream so I can die without regrets.

i chose the later.

>user, I think you might be affected by learning deficit.

I am. Asperger's. It's hard for me to stay focused but i'm doing my best to work with it because it's either do or die now. I'm basically living life with a gun next to my head and that's a pretty good way to keep me moving forward.

but user, your friends, did they have a job? I don't have a car and I have a job that likes to give me 30 hours a week, and that'll be in addition to starting college 4 days a week in two weeks, on top of juggling doctor and dentist appointments.

Not to mention my J.E.T study will be completely seperate from college since my community college doesn't actually teach japanese, so my japanese study is completely seperate from college study for now.

If you have a friend that could make THAT work, please, let me know.

Arabic sounds better

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ

why learn arabic?

i'm confused. why learn the language of ISIS?

red button nip monkeys