My skin has been turning darkish with a slight hint of yellow/purple, its fucking scary...

My skin has been turning darkish with a slight hint of yellow/purple, its fucking scary. I dont want to loose my white privilidge. Ive been white for most of my life except for the time i lived in california where the constant sun made me look like a spic for a year. I dont want that to happen again... does anyone know, can skin colour temporary change due to mood, climate, insomnia etc? Or have i lost my whiteness and will not get it back in atleast a week to a couple months?

Pic related, i did a gene test. Im genetically white aint i?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53Efo-S6XI0&index=22&list=RDbeOSnYEp83w
youtube.com/watch?v=PF76qlwWM8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You a nigga nao.

>4.6% Finnish
>1.1% east Asian
Mongorian detected

This is your punishment for not killing all the shitskins in your country

>Your Mongolian roots are coming to the surface.

How does a bong have any Native American at all?

that sounds like a bruise OP

Looks like you're a Slav.

Time to buy a track suit.

>1% unassigned
JESUS GOD IN HEAVEN

JEWS ARE USING MEME MAGIC TO LITERALLY ERASE WHITES FROM EXISTENCE

Are you Polish?

Your a slav m8. How do the brits treat you?

Post a pic, I'm a doctor.

>skin turning slight hint of purple
>1% unassigned

you're an ayyy

Your diet sucks, your test shows you're white.

What if im one of gengis kahn's descendents? Im originally from Russia btw. Cause of fucking communism i dont know from where, my relatives were forced to move all around the place and my mother's side got exiled to the east next to china for owning a factory and not being a peasant during the revolution

Its ok mate you just have cancer.

you got FINGOLIANED

>tfw Abd-ar-Rahman III to islamic enlightened non savage racist barbarian to be white
Accept Islam and Islamic migrants for them to being peace and civilization, yes.. yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=53Efo-S6XI0&index=22&list=RDbeOSnYEp83w

Where do most of your matches seem to be from?

You are totally average Russian man

Don't sweat it. We all got some Finnic/Turkic/Mongol

At least there's no caucus shit in you.

It's called liver failure

>At least there's no caucus shit in you.
that hurts user. Those gypsies traveled far.

Soon Europe will learn to be multi cultural tolerant and non racist with our systematically oppressed armies and governors.

>finnish
everytime. feels good to be special

Do you want to be most concerned about doing good and loving your neighbourghs.. with all due respect to any and all circlejerk about race and origin, if you act nice and are good to your fellowmen and apply yourself, nobody really gives a fuck.. I WOULD WORK WITH YOU with a heartbeat if you have competence and good ideals.. all the rest are for people who don't.. That's what that whole other thing is about.. they're frustrated... but of all races and kinship if you do good things, none of them would give a honest fuck..

Why isn't Finnish under East Asian?

because they aren't asian, they are pure europeans.

It's only when you become a problem in society and commit crime/murder et. that they get pissed off with you.. When you do good, no matter what lineage we get along with eachother just fine. But ofcourse annoyed with people pretending they should just be appreciated as defacto by being assholes. that doesn't work.

then it's most skilled venture and they well know european then asian then rest, everytime.. lessons of things gone by teaches us what will come to pass.. but the most important thing is how you apply yourself, by intellect and merit above those.. you do that, you're hired!

asian discipline cut corners of effieciency,, european smart thinking tells the asian quality is better than cutting corners, and visionary aspect, utilitarian approach what works.. born leader, they go together.

Lead us into the new age Brevik.

You want to change that and make it on true, repetition of many of you same as the aforementioned came into being.. People want what works.. at the end of the line that's what people care about you want to be part of that make an example of yourself instead of telling them that they shouldn't do what works.

Youd better start drinking less and get to a doctor, sound like your liver is failing

Oh you're so sad but you know that's how it works, do you want bad product or bad thing to feel better about yourself ofcourse not.. make yourselves better over time and people will accept that by reasons of merit.

Get a liver panel, OP. It's the hep.

Yeah ofcourse i want to kill everyone for stating obvious, i don't want anyone to die with regards to that, i want everyone to do better, only when we do better do we progress, isn't that what progressivism is about, or it it grandstanding and give suboptimal performance and racial quotas instead of competence.. you do good you rewarded for it.. that's how it works.

HAHA SUCKS TO SU...

rub lemon on your skin

But the idiocy of changing stereotypes by not doing difference, there is reason for those stereotypes, change the stereotypes, they are based on repetitive behaviour.. that's it.

>Loose
>meant to use the word 'lose'

Why do so many faggots get these two words wrong all the fucking time.

That's a pretty specific ethnicity. Any idea what side of family it could be from? Best place is to start looking for family that lived on coast.

You might have a case of re-vitiligo m8.

Southern European (Italian, Portuguese, Spanish) and Ashkenazi DNA is commonly confused for East Asian on DNA tests.
You need to know when to reject it.

Grab your bow and get on your horse Ogedei, cause....

My guess is my mom. She had dark hair and brown eyes. She was also from Florida. I was born blond hair blue eyes and now have light brown hair.

The socalled progressives is not progression of the most competent ones but regression toward the mean. That's one idea but it will not give you high standard of living because you will live in a society of blatant incompetence.

Should there be limits of various things of how competence excels itself to be ofcourse.. always with restraint do we do good things.. but to say that we should stop trying do achieve, and start doing bad when we can do better.. what are we then being asked to do, to do worse. How do these people think all the things they take for granted was achieived in the first place, yeah they love all that.. but.. then what :)

GOD DAMN MONGORIAN

The eternal complainer, there's no winner there, we all lose. I don't have any illusion about eternal progression.. but when you ask people to not do better, you kill the very thing that can make your life good in the future.

and don't think also that they don't know where their boundaries are too, reckless as it might be like the gmo things with dna seed arks in vairous cold places just in case.. Might be misdirected i'll grant you that.. And some of those things might not be good, but the whole sense of adventure and knowing more is not all for naught.

Every single discovery we have made is someone having the balls to do it.. if not so we would not even be having this conversation on the world wide web.

mans reach exceeding his grasp.

Though that being in mind, it's time for temperance, but not of quality of people never.. no matter what lineage or origin.. competence is king next to it is persuasion.

>.8% Balkan
Hello brother!

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PF76qlwWM8s

>nothing is impossible what you are asking is simply expensive
>i am a slave to my convictions somehow they will seek to destroy me.

David bowie played that role so well.

Ebin Mongol genes :-DDdDDD

Plasmic electric model of the universe the sol being an electromagnetic generator interacting with our earths poles.

That knowledge could be used to be forged to create beautiful things aswell as weapons that could destroy our entire solar system.. they could never fall into the hands of a jihadi.. man is not ready.. we are still on primitive "fossile fuel" for a reason.

After the judgement, man will understand this knowledge under the high ones, and explore the universe under their supervision.

under the plasmic electric model they have successfully mapped solar systems and galaxies with various instruments. The beauty of it is that it's infinately scalable.. the small thing is the same when enlarged.

The tree of knowledge forbidden for mankind so that it cannot destroy itself.. "oy vey god is evil trust us (who god says can't be trusted) we will lead the way (top kek)"

>Finnish
>Mongolian
Is there some kind of error here? It normally doesn't display the same ethnicity twice...

hey senpai i am legit white and i say you are white.
its ok if you are slav, we are one people against the rest.