Where do SJW's come from?

narcissism

The United States

jews

Out of control remnants of cold war era soviet psy-ops

college

All of the above

Universities

a combination of tumblr, modern education/media ran by (((you know who))), and california liberals living in their bubble spreading across the west coast breeding more of it

Atheism.

here

A stanking bloody gash that feeds right from the pits of hell

Hell.

And they have to go back

I would say a lack of proper social skills, especially dealing with conflict. Personally, I blame the Internet for that one. Instead of a person realizing any personal growth, the Internet has provided a means to find others that agree to anything said person feels.

I have 0 evidence whatsoever to back this up BUT:

Concepts like "genderqueer", "white privilege", and other SWJ-isms only started coming out of the woodwork around 2011. Conveniently around the time Occupy Wall Street ended.

I'm convinced the Social Justice craze was engineered by the incredibly wealthy to split everyday citizens along race and gender lines, rather than class and income bracket.

Keep the unwashed masses squabbling amongst themselves so they don't organize and try to subvert the elite.

From under the heavy veil of oppression you misogynistic pig

Pirate the shit out of everything

single parent households

good question op. i will be more specific: what transform a person in a SJW? pls a enlightened mind explain it to me.

>Germany judging any country for sjw-ism

Nah familam, it was a ruse generated by arts and crafts stores to sell more cardboard paper and markers used to make signs

It's like you guys never read breitbart

It comes from culture Marxism

satan

The Internet.

Before the Internet, people with terrible ideas got properly laughed out of doctors offices, classrooms and auditoriums.

The Internet has given mental illness a platform to annunciate its list of demands to crowds that are stupid, purposeless or just feel guilty for having food, money and a diploma. It's created a town hall for morons to gather and demand to be heard.

If it were current year and nothing like the Internet existed or ever existed, I promise you that the SJW phenomenon would be relegated to bad fiction.

From safe suburban areas with limited contact.

Find me a SJW that has ever worked nightshift as a waitress at Denny's in the Ghetto after da club let out.

Mental illness

Nice try, Patient Zero.

Single mothers who raise retard faggots who refuse to let anything bring them back down to earth and and spend their lives in a feedback loop doing stupid shit and getting high on their own farts

>be fat
>be unhappy
>be american
>create cult to feel less fat and unhappy
>watch the tumor grow and metastasize until it infects other countries
>blame infected countries

The corn syrup has really wrecked your brain burger.

> a leaf defending Germany from statistical fact

Capitalism

It's a lot easier to profit off of people when you can convince them they're unhappy

comfy, safe societies that have never known hardship.

Women without enough children to bully, I mean raise, and too much time on their hands so they need to virtue signal to the other women.

That's what I do. A collection of over 1000 movies and countless CDs

Cowardice.

It's all the faggoty mediocre people who are leftists. The jocks and real nerds are right wing.

>fat
nope pretty /fit/ actually gym 3 times a week
>unhappy
Nope fucking with krauts and leafs makes me smile while writing this
>American
Oh shid you got me there hanz!
>cult to feel unhappy
Nope the only cult I belong to is my church and im pretty happy there - met my fiance there
> Its not my fault my country is fucked your the one at fault!
Listen Hanz, I dont really like drugs - But If I ever was to be addicted to drugs I certainly wouldn't blame the drug dealer... California and the NE is fucked, but your people taking it hook line and sinker is their own fault.

>being this narcissistic
Godamm Burger read the title of the thread then comment, I'm talking about how YOUR country fucked everyone else up with YOUR stupid ideology. Who cares about how dinky your Bratwurst is.

You're correct about all that, but it's not exactly "the incredibly wealthy" or "the elite", it's just Jews being Jews. They were even pushing all that garbage in Germany in the early 1900's. The first sex change operation was performed on a German Jew, by a German-Jewish surgeon, at the insistence of a German-Jewish psychiatrist. At the same time, in France, they were pushing all the same shit in all the Jewish-owned theaters and cabarets.

They come from very loose vaginas