Millenial Woes Doxxed Thread

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-vlogger-who-became-global-9588308

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-british-blogger-speaks-rally-9322583

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/who-mystery-scottish-racist-who-9317228

athousandflowers.net/2016/11/22/exclusive-scottish-alt-right-vlogger-at-centre-of-heil-trump-storm/

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

salon.com/2016/11/23/man-who-did-nazi-salute-with-tila-tequila-outside-richard-spencers-alt-right-conference-is-jewish-and-its-causing-problems/

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-vlogger-who-became-global-9588308

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102408/Vile-vlogger-posts-hate-filled-YouTube-rants-world-bedroom-dad-s-house-named-jobless-ex-student.html

clyp.it/i0dgrfy0

blackpigeonspeaks.com/2017/01/the-doxxing-of-millennial-woes-by-the-vile-and-odious-alan-mcewen/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/britain-executes-man-for-leaving-bacon-sandwiches-at-a-mosque/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YDpItNkUIsI
youtube.com/watch?v=ksCBQ-7W2Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Long story short, inhabitants of pol, Millenial Woes got doxed, and had to leave the country.

This better make some shitstorm

when will he start making videos again?

Ive never been more ashamed of being scottish i knew it was bad but not this bad.Does anyone know of a far right wing group in scotland its to the point were people need to do something.

He put up a video saying he might be done

>a jobless ex-student who lives with his dad.

He's literally Sup Forums

This piece of shit reporter published Millennial Woes' information. It would be a shame if someone did the same thing to him and his family.

like wise, if MW, a man who has never called for violence, or even encouraged hate, is a '' far right vile, nazi '' then it doesn't matter how nice you. It doesn't matter how reasonable you are. It doesn't matter how polite, or factual you are.

If you're white, you're fair game.
I remember the soviet union in it's last days had a film published that made russians cry.
The film was titled '' We can't live like this''.

It's about time the european one was made as well.

he makes money from youtube and patreon and helps his dad who is elderly

>dark curly hair

OY VEY

Same Antifa user from the last few threads here. You still deserve it and deserve to lose your jobs.

>hello im a rent a mob for billionaires like soros and believe exactly the same things the corporate media tells me too im really agains the status quo because i like to larp as a communist

kys

Everybody keeps saying we should dox antifa or dox these reporters.

Nobody cares if you hold left wing views. They won't lose their jobs or go to prison. Nothing will happen to them.

Woes very well may end up getting the death penalty like that guy who was left a bacon sandwich in front of a mosque. dailystormer.com/britain-executes-man-for-leaving-bacon-sandwiches-at-a-mosque/

The thing is its a comfy hell we live in most normal people wont care if people are persecuted just by thought thats what is most scary to me.

Did you just post a daily stories article. Are you that fucking stupid. This is what people are talking about when it comes to fake news you dumb inbred hick. Fuck son off yourself

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

England put a guy in prison for a year for leaving a bacon sandwich infront of a mosque. They put him in prison with a bunch of muzzies who proceeded to kill him. It was an execution.

Woes won't survive prison. Any sentence they give him is effectively the death penalty.

>Woes won't survive prison. Any sentence they give him is effectively the death penalty.

You might be correct on that front and that is why he fled as the hate speech laws (FML) in this country are getting very evil

The article I was reading kept calling it a racist attack. He left a sandwich, and they made it seem he shot at someone

youtube.com/watch?v=YDpItNkUIsI

Based John has made a video.

still an informant lad?

This guy is good
youtube.com/watch?v=ksCBQ-7W2Pw

If you are in the UK make your voice heard

I ask once again, because you faggots are clearly too embarrassed to actually answer this question.

Why do so many of you care about a literal fat neet who only brings down our image?

Because you all identify with him in some way? See a lot in him yourselves?