REEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING AMERICANS GAVE THOSE SHIITE P*RSIAN NIGGERS WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM FUCK YOU AMERICA YOU BETRAYING...

REEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING AMERICANS GAVE THOSE SHIITE P*RSIAN NIGGERS WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM FUCK YOU AMERICA YOU BETRAYING EVIL SATAN REEEEE FUCK YOU WE WILL 911 YOU AGAIN FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/
gossip.thedirty.com/riverside/being-a-porta-potty-is-not-all-its-cracked-up-to-be/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3281354/I-prince-want-Saudi-royal-Prince-Majed-bin-Abdullah-bin-Abdulaziz-Al-Saud-accused-cocaine-fueled-rage-threatened-kill-Los-Angeles-mansion-staff-watched-pleasured-male-aide.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11492867
theguardian.com/uk/2010/oct/19/saudi-prince-servant-murder-guilty
english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02/03/264031.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273308/Sheikh-Abdullah-Daoud-Saudi-cleric-sparks-outrage-calling-baby-girls-wear-burka.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/9848469/Saudi-Arabian-cleric-declares-babies-should-wear-burkas.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tazi lizard eating barbarian.

You sound assblasted.

Most Iranians are of your blood, not Persian. This is what you get for spreading shitty Mohammedanism all over the Middle east.

Your country won't exist after 2017.

man...Its gonna be lit

karma is a bitch, should have minded your own business and left the sasanians be, i long for the day that mecca gets nuked

>be saudi
kill yourself or get killed by iran
i dont care how but i hope you all get fucked

what happened?

Not true

if anything they are more Turk mixed. arabs and Persians don't cluster at all

Plenty of Persians look like Bedouin arabs, I beg to differ.

R

A

R

E

Can't spell Muhammad without mad.

KEK demands this post to make this meme magik reality

Eat shit dunebilly

rolling

I want to believe this is not a proxy

That's fine. We'll nuke Mecca, then.

when sunnis die god laughs

"These guys are so rich, hate their wives and bored with life they are willing to pay anything for their crazy sex fetishes and I was crazy enough to expect the money. I’ve had to be gangbanged and bukkaked by over 20 Saudi royalty at once (made 40K) in two days so it was worth it. I’ve literally been pissed on and shitted on so many times I just don’t understand why they like it (after the 3rd time you get shit on you get use to it). I’ve had to have sex with a male German Shepard dog in front of them, I’ve had to stick numerous objects in my ass and their asses as well, I’ve got paid to eat shit, I’ve got paid to get beat up, I even had to stick a live Salmon in some 65 year olds man ass… I’ve had sex with their 14 year old boys to make them men, I’ve drank cups of c*m and have smeared my face with their shit"

Source: muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/

gossip.thedirty.com/riverside/being-a-porta-potty-is-not-all-its-cracked-up-to-be/

In the room is my friend, me and 1 other girl, and 9 Arabian guys. 3 of the guys came in the room and all of them were wearing robes, the first guy takes his robe off, makes me get closer to the edge of the bed and then he sticks it in me… 3 to 4 minutes later, he makes this weird yelling noise in Arabian, takes his d*ck out, jumps on the bed and then c*ms all over my face. I tried to wipe it out of my eye and he slaps my hand then slaps me so hard in the face that c*m splatters everywhere and yells at me to not move white b*tch. So the next two guys take a little longer maybe 7 or 8 minutes and do the same. Now my face is just glazed, I hear all 3 walking out laughing and the servant comes to get me and tells me not to clean my face, takes my hand and walks me to the shower. I thought I was done, NOPE. While in the shower, my 3 guys come back in and literally just start pissing on me… My boyfriend is into Golden Shower’s so it was nothing new for me. They basically cleaned my face off with their pee. 10 minutes later, I finally get to wash off, and that was it. We sit down after we washed off had a great dinner, drank and did some more blow. Through out the night, different guys in groups of 1 to 4 would grab us take us in a room and have sex with us.. I wasn’t bad at all. The next night though, its when it got insane. After all day of out at sea and sex, the servants let us know tonight is the most import night so make sure we look our best. I walked into my sex room and it had plastic all on the bed, I figured they wanted to pee on me on the bed. So this time instead of 3 coming in the room, only 1 does. He has sex with me, c*ms all over my face again… and then Nik… he pops a squat and sh*ts all over my chest, and he was pushing it out it became really liquify and it got all over my face and in my mouth. (continued)

I instantly pop up and start throwing up everywhere, he grabs me by my hair slaps me so hard, and tells me he is not finished. But I could not stop throwing up since I had poo in my mouth. With his broke English, he told me if he doesn’t finish then I don’t get paid. Right there and then, I never had missed my boyfriend more. I just wanted him to hold me and cuddle with me… I couldn’t take it. So all of Sunday, I was secluded from everyone else, fed only once and dropped back off at the dock with everyone. I was notified that I would not get paid my 30K owed due to the fact I didn’t follow through. I don’t even care, I still made 10K, but I just don’t see how these girls can do that. Its like having sex with Chubacca and his pissing and sh*tting on you after. THIS BUSINESS IS NOT FOR ME, Nik, thanks for getting it in my head that it is ok to be a Porta Potty because its not. I don’t know how these girls do it over and over. Not worth the money or self respect.

GET REKT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3281354/I-prince-want-Saudi-royal-Prince-Majed-bin-Abdullah-bin-Abdulaziz-Al-Saud-accused-cocaine-fueled-rage-threatened-kill-Los-Angeles-mansion-staff-watched-pleasured-male-aide.html

- A Saudi prince, a son of the late Saudi king Abdullah went to LA with a load of females - Saudi prince attempted to urinate on three females screaming "I want to pee pee" - Threatened to kill one of the women if she refused to 'party' with him - Jumped on top of another and began rubbing himself against her in a 'sexual and aggressive manner' - When asked to stop, Al Saud allegedly then yelled: 'I am a prince and I do what I want. You are nobody!' - Asked a male servant to stroke his penis - Asked another male servant to bend over and fart in his face - Asked another woman to "lick his whole body" - Neighbour saw a bloodied woman trying to scale a wall escaping rape - Saudi booked for "forced oral copulation" - As he's a prince he was allowed to scurry home like a rat back to Saudi Arabia

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11492867 theguardian.com/uk/2010/oct/19/saudi-prince-servant-murder-guilty

There was a Saudi prince in London who beat and strangled his male Sudanese sex-slave to death in a London hotel in a sadistic sexual orgy and the Sudanese man had bite marks all over his lips and blood in his underwear.

Ex-CIA agent Robert Baer said that when he worked in the CIA he found out that a Saudi prince while vacationing in Morocco was so crazed in a drunken orgy that he bit off the breast of a Moroccan prostitute; but she was threatened by her own government and given a wad of cash to keep it quiet

Source: Sleeping with the Devil by Robert Baer

Persian here.

Stay mad, sandnigger.

keked

After a baby was brutally raped in Saudi Arabia, a Saudi Arabian Wahhabi cleric issued a fatwa declaring that babies should wear burkas to prevent the attacks. He used evidence of widespread sexual molestation against babies in the kingdom, "quoting unnamed medical and security sources". The cleric stated that the burkas would prevent the baby girls from seducing innocent and defenceless Saudi men to commit these acts.

english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02/03/264031.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273308/Sheikh-Abdullah-Daoud-Saudi-cleric-sparks-outrage-calling-baby-girls-wear-burka.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/9848469/Saudi-Arabian-cleric-declares-babies-should-wear-burkas.html

There was a Saudi cleric, Fayhan Al-Ghamdi, who raped, burnt and tortured his 5 year old daughter to death, apparently because she was being too "flirty" and he wasn't sure if she was still a virgin. She had a smashed skull, was raped with a stick, a broken back and had a variety of shocking injuries. The Saudi cleric was not charged, after he paid a million riyals in blood money.

You have your own nukes, so what's the fuss?

thats unforgivable

This.

Preeminent strike against them is pertinent.

Nice proxy senpai

persian here. fly to america and we can have a gentlemanly boxing fight to settle this without turning your shithole to glass

It's kinda odd how the media have completely neglected that the Saudis acquired nukes from Pakistan

No doubt the Saudis paid to have it hushed up

He's Israeli

>I never missed my boyfriend more, I wanted him to hold me and cuddle with me

Holy fuck I thought you guys didn't have internet ZOZ

>dat 1992 get
year of the roof korean

>muslims hate other muslims more than any type of non-muslim

wasted full house

Oh man, if muslims nuke Mecca that will be perfect
DO IT FOR FREEDOM
DO IT FOR KEK