youtube.com/watch?v=jHuz8juiIYs
youtube.com/watch?v=NK4O002HpJI
policemag.com/channel/gangs/articles/2001/06/gypsies-kings-of-con.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=V3mIlg-8ivE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mother grants wishes, if you know what I'm sayin

only if you wish to have all your shit stolen

Sub-humans, at least 99.9% of them.

It's part of gypsy culture to not have a job, leech on society and stick to their own little cliques and act violent towards normal people.
They're rude, thieves and untrustworthy people.

They steal everything in metal that is not bolted down.And i mean everything.
Gypsies in my town dig up fucking Jewish graves to find shekels.I shit you not.Every fucking summer i see them going with a shovel there.
They don't go to the Christina ones,specifically Jewish ones.

they trade wishes for pets and kidneys.

they are jews minus brains and a sense of shame

If you slay a gypsy with tools made from iron then any curses that were upon you will be transferred to the dead gypsy.

Great assets to civilisation.

Government integration programs are destroying their culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E

Reply: youtube.com/watch?v=jHuz8juiIYs

>what the fuck are gypsies
Poo
>why does everyone hate them
in
>do they grant wishes?
Loo

Travelers are ethnically British. Real gypsies are poo-in-loo mixed with small doses of various European and inbreeding.

Do Americans use the term "Getting gypped?"

Getting jewed is comon in oregon

it all makes sense now...

Gypsies are basically Jews. Foreigners that moved to Europe and live in ghettos

Their "culture" literally, and I mean literally, is based on traveling around to nice areas and swindling/stealing from/abusing the kindness of anyone and everyone that isn't also a Gypsy.

That's it. That's all they do. They offer NOTHING productive to society. It's funny because some SJWs here in the USA that have never traveled in Europe act as if the Gypsy culture is some beautiful misunderstood thing. Absolutely idiots.

Imagine a jew but black (with all the attributes like lover IQ, inability to fight alone etc.) and you get gypsy.

>dat tanline

That's not a gypsy, that's an "Irish traveller" or some shit, gypsy-wannabe in any case.

I heard this too

They're scum.

This sounds based, tbqhwyfamalam

>jews have a sense of shame

Jews have a sense of shame?

youtube.com/watch?v=NK4O002HpJI
Sub-humans

>ya dirty squeakin' good-for-nuttin' rat poison bastard

Cops hate them. They're high-volume perpetrators of petty frauds and scams against anyone they can find - a huge drain on law enforcement resources. They've been a serious problem in Canada for decades.

policemag.com/channel/gangs/articles/2001/06/gypsies-kings-of-con.aspx

Is that sum Elvira?

Thieving, violent light skinned niggers that turn up, destroy parks and fields with 40 caravan convoys, while sitting on lawn chairs doing fuck all all day, or asking the locals if they'd like some help disposing of scrap and rubbish for cheap then flytip it. They don't leave until the police physically forces them to and when they do they leave all the shit that they took out of peoples gardens and cleared skips that hasn't been dumped yet as well as their own piss and shit.
They are pure scum and just like the niggers, they cry racism and persecution because they don't like being called out as the filthy pikeys they are.

Yeah I find that funny too, I doubt they'd be so tolerant if their little shit zu princess disappeared one day and she gets a lovely phone call from paddy, asking when he can recieve his $2000 reward for the missing pooch (or it might end up dead)

Underrated

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

In the drug game, that's a slang term for getting shorted. I've used that word 100 times and didn't even know it had a real meaning.

∆ dated one

They will fuck you over, do not trust.

Bunch of pikey cunts turned up in my village this summer & I ended up buying sweets for one of the kids because he tried to pay for £5 of sweets with a handful of loose change, kek

Adult ones are reprehensible, mind.

ahahahaha you idiot, it's like fucking a somalian faggot to see if you get AIDS

Poor Inbreds who travel
>why does everyone hate them
See above
>do they grant wishes?
Go back to /x/ schizo

Give me your tears, gypsy, or there will be trouble.

She ran around doing meth and stealing for it, she was fun off and on though, and only 1/4th gyp

>Stealing for meth
She sounds 100% gypsy tbqh senpai

They are the jews of small mysteries.

It's just a term for getting ripped off, not just exclusive to drugs ya nigger.

similar face but I think Elvira's rack is bigger, not just because of a push-up bra. Elvira will always get my motor going though even though she'll never do anything more risque than a good amount of cleavage, she needs to do a bikini photo-shoot or something.

They claim to grant wishes but they really just charge you $20 for a curse.

She should do a video with Nadine Jansen.

Garbage from India.

Im a gypsy. AMA.

Do you feast on the blood of mortals in the night?

fuck yes, Nadine Jansen has an amazing curvaceous body.

Why do you ask this? Don't you have gypsies in america?

Well, I will talk about romanin gypsies and spanish gypsies because it's what I know:

Romanian gypsies: Violent, weak, coward, thieves, brown skin, dirty, uncivilized, devious.

Spanish gypsies: Less violent than romanians, less weak, less coward, less thieves, more brown skin but sometimes blue eyes, less dirty, more uncivilized, devious.

They hate each other tho. Both of them are far worse than the niggers from africa we have here.They peddle drugs, rob, and be sure you will have problems with them if you meet them anywhere.

The live in encampments in the middle of the forest. Nothing "romantic" about it too. They live in pigpens and their traditions are almost extinct. All the junkies go there to buy their dose. The police tried to realocate them a couple of times, but they keep returning to the same place so they eventually left them alone to avoid more conflics (the last time they even used a helicopter and about 100 policemen)

no

Fuckin' pikeys man
The fight:
youtube.com/watch?v=V3mIlg-8ivE

underrated af

I think he was thinking of genies

Gypsies = low-level Jews.

I've lived in 5 different states throughout my life and don't remember ever meeting someone who claimed to be gypsie, maybe they're just smart enough not to tell you here

search gypsies on youtube faggot

She actually does, she's a gypsy healer with the gift.

I had literally never heard of gypsies here in Western Canada before I heard about them on Sup Forums. Maybe there are some down East but there aren't any here in 'Berta.

kek

Holy fuck tl;dw

who wins? bald fat gypsy or Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys?

I have no clue, I refuse to watch an hour of cat-like screechy voices.
IMO they all lose

How do you have an internet connect?
Who's computer did you steal?

So...

What you're saying is..
and correct me if I'm wrong,

But you're saying Sup Forums must mini-Holocaust the Gypsies to level up?

they're the lowest cast of Indians that got their way to Europe some 500 years ago
what happens is they lie and cheat to get money because they can't integrate for various reasons
today they're now inbred and lying has became ingrain into their culture
think of them as failed jews really, but really stupid

Dont gypsies come out of tea pots or some wierd nigger shit like that

they stole my german shepherd from our garden when i was a kid.

i hope we accidentally genocide them when ww3 happens and people are busy with more important things

while people are*

FUCK IM MAD

that's genies, which have roots in Arabic lore, not Indian

Why do they steal pets? To eat them, or sacrifice them or something?

to sell them. he was a purebreed god tier SF dog.

Gypsies were indians that got exiled and they came across asia and ended up in romania

they take animals so people take more pity on them as beggars
sometimes they will actually drug their "pets" so they look more submissive so people take more pity on them so they can get money

Ransom them back or sell them on. It's the tinker way

i dont kow about the US... but in here all gypsies do is live of the state wellfare (because muh culture and muh social integration) sell fake clothing, sell drugs, sell fake jewllery, petty theft, robberies, and any scheme that gives money. In short, anything that they can profit without ever having to work and pay their taxes.

they are also not to fond of socializing or interacting with anyone outside the gypsy comunity, except when they want to lure them to rob them.

Back when we had Salazar in charge the GNR (police) used to keep them in line and beat the shit out of them everytime they messed around. Now we got comunists in power and its all "Oh.. but what about their culture and we have to integrate them in our society, so lets give them more funding". Fuck them, they dont want to be integrated. I have worked with people from Angola, to India, from Russia to South America, but i have never, EVER saw a gypsy do a honest day work.

dont they require animal sacrifices to like get themselves out of teapots or some wierd nigger shit like that
My stepdad works for gypsy i know my shit

why couldn't Mongolians genocide them?

She stole that baby. Don't leave you kids unattended at the grocery store people.

You're clearly thinking of Arabians

Why have I never realized this?

> she's a gypsy healer with the gift.
>2017
>believing this shit

its not they "cant" integrate. Its just they dont want it.

>the gift of scamming you out of your pocket money

They're like niggers in many ways. Slightly more cunning, better at lying, and they will carry a lie as far as it takes no matter how ridiculous it gets. They have no shame at all. I don't think they're really even people, or alive for that matter. Even my fucking dog acts ashamed when I catch it getting into the trash. When gypsies get caught they don't give a fuck.

Gypsies = Romanians

Just go to a random Romanian neighbourhood in a small town. It won't look like the image most "Romanians" are trying to project. It will look like a gypsy ghetto, like most Romanian cities.

They stole my mom's purse.

Was Claude doing the right thing?

oh i know
but who knows how it was when they first came, could have been anything to give the benefit of the doubt
but it was likely same reason
I know Jews have holidays actually about celebrating the death of Jews who were trying to integrate that go back thousands of years ago
Gypsies probably feel the same

We have some here in the Buffalo, NY area. My grandma told me they used to send a woman to your door to try and sell you some homemade jewelry or some shit, and while you were dealing with the women the men would sneak in your backdoor and quickly rob you.

They also like to hang out in front of stations begging for money or trying to sell knock-off watches. Their car is always broken down and need money for a cab or the bus. Once saw the same couple couple pulling their garbage at three seperate locations in the same day.

Supposedly they all live in the same trailor park somewhere on the outskirts if the suburbs.

>be amerifat
>first time in Europe/middle east
>be walking in Georgia city, grabbed by what I think is gypsy in middle of sunny day in busy street
>is a woman so I just laugh and walk away as she loses grip and then proceeds to leave me alone after asking for money

kek @old world. In amerifat land the homeless here will probably kill you for another heroin fix. Get on our level oldworlders. Your homeless are 2nice

Should have used a mortar.

The problem with gypsies is that their women are ugly and inbred.

I don't think a single good looking gypsy woman has ever been posted on here.

Excuse my phone spelling