Biracial: One Drop Rule

Otherwise known as the 1/8 or 1/32 rule.

How many of you guys would be considered "White" according to this?

Mainly applicable in the new world and the more cucked of European nations.

100% not white

t. not an abo

WE WUZ ALL KANGS N SHEET

What is white?

How far can you trace your lineage and ethnicity?
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIETT

So maybe Mariah Carey's grand children can be white if she is with a white dude

Still white

Not really white seeing as how I've got 1/16th native American blood.

Poor Biracial Trash Rag hoping to be accepted.

you know /pol stance on race mixing.

You're a nig accept.... ooopp seem like the nig aren't accepting you.

Blame you slut mother, or your loser father.

This I have 1/16 Finnish blood

Fuck you I identify as an iguanodon

I mean, can you just say you are black if you have 1/8?

and get scholarships for blacks and shit?

why not?

Im 5% white so that makes me not black

My great great grandma was Cherokee. Luckily blonde hair green eyes, my son is blonde hair blue eyes.

Who cause those feels??

Still white.

I consider Micheal Jackson's daughter to be white senpai.

But her grand children would be white according to the OP pic.
However her granddaughter would likely restart the chain of miscegenation.
You're confident. Have you done genetic testing or traced your lineage (bear in mind that many women would hide the fact that they were bearing a black man's child).

This is in the past. They let you say whatever you want basically. Census data only reports what you tell them, etc.

Im 1/200th native american

Am i white famalam?

literally 1/200

anything less than 100% white is non-white
coloreds can sort the rest out for themselves

tfw white nationalist but non-white

feels contradicting man

I am white despite being kinda orange. What's funny is that when I was a SJW people would tell me I need to keep my mouth shut and just obey poc (darkies in more sophisticated nomenclature) specifically female poc. Now that redpilled people love to point out that I'm a light beige and technically not white.

1/32 Cherokee here. Everything else is German Dutch and English. Dark brown hair, green eyes, only indication I have anything other than European is I don't get sunburnt. I get as dark as a Mexican but I just don't burn, even if I'm outside all day. I can count on one hand the number of times I've used sunscreen.

My wife is 1/2 Northern European and 1/2 Korean. Will our kids be considered white?

But I am descended from British merchants :(

100% white, tall, big dick.

i'm 1/64 swedish

am i tainted?

You might just have a genetic marker for it- I believe its well within the margin of error.
But having an American flag suggests that if you have any then its more than 1/200.
I recommend tracing your ancestry and asking any living relatives if their grandmother would have withheld that kind of information especially if this interests you.

Use this chart senpai

My dad is 1/8 injunction so imo I think the one drop rule fucks me
Even if literally every physical traits I have screams German and English

I'm mexican and am 70% european, 10+% native american 5%+- african american, maybe even a little jewish, my ancestry is mainly spanish, folowed by amerindian (mainly mexica), frence, and then generic black, and psossibly jewish
t. spic from northern mexico/not white by any standard

100% white

I'm not white according to it, which to be honest is a huge relief because I would probably kill myself if I had to raise children.

>Dad was a full on nigger
>Somehow her mom being white makes her white
Kill yourself jew

100% European, I'm a pureblood.

I'm 100% slav :^)

>Will our kids be considered white?
No

>tfw race mixing gone wrong, white blood too strong

The only race people use the one drop rule is black, and most people do not care if you are 2% black, actually.

The Nuremberg laws only went to 1/4 and those who were 1/4 jew were mostly left alone. That is the Nazi classification system. You often hear about the one drop rule from liberals but it really isn't that big of a deal. No one is saying round up people who are 1/8th Indian. No one gives a shit about that.

0.01 East Asian
0.01 North African

Sorry Sup Forums

I mean, I'd say you're white, but you kids would be 1/4 Korean...

Well, how Asian does your wife look? You kids might wind up being more or less passing, though if there decent people and raised to identify with this country and the anglo/germanic majority side, they should be fine.

my grandmother was a coconut

White is a meaningless term in contemporary America. It refers to anyone who looks the part. See Abandon it for something that's more descriptive and worthwhile. Like skull-shape (Caucasian/Negroid/Mongoloid) or even better- Ethnicity. Heritage.

My only hidden agenda is proving to Sup Forums that "white" is a meaningless blanket term.

>WE WUZ SHAMANS N SHEEIT

I'm 1/16th white, had a great grandparent that was a British sailor. Other than that I'm a full blown shitskin. But it doesn't matter, at least I'm not a nigger or a manlet.

The Nuremburger laws applied to those with 1/4 Jewish ancestry. If you were 1/4 black living in Germany during the time of the Third Reich, you would either be gassed or sent back to Africa.

In practice that didn't happen much.

>australia
i let this one slide

Blacks don't use the one drop rule. Maybe libs do but libs=/=black. The black affiliation with the democratic party is wanting a source of gibs.

"lightskins" are actually discriminated (maybe its a jealousy?)

She looks a lot like her mom(white), her sisters look more like their dad (Korean) Her cousins are the same mix,1/2 white 1/2 korean and have kids with white fathers and there's only one you can tell that has some asian in him.

My hope is that our kids do identify with their whiteness, although i remember as a kid thinking how cool it was that i was part indian but it's such a small percentage of me it doesn't really matter.

Oh, I misread you. Yes, I don't think black would be considered the same as jewish or asian or slav.

hell yeah

Blacks want it both ways. They want white looking people with black ancestry to be deemed to have white privilege. They also want to take racial credit for anything a 1/8th black does. Just look at that stupid fucking book and movie about the "black" human calculators.

TFW WHITE

****W*og

**N***ig
**No***g

>how fitting

Quads should ally with us, but thank to (((them))) and )))us(((, they always go for le black culture.

r u me?

What did he mean by this

I was never an SJW but same here. Half israeli and despite my dad being olivey- colored normies will label me as a privileged white shit and all my conservative friends jokingly call me a kike. Life is an odd thing

>one drop
>1/8 or 1/32 rule.

Which is it?

one drop

Depends on who you ask.

Im polish, so I guess I fall into the category of "white but everyone still hates them."

yo IDs nigga, y'all be sayinz y'all kangs an' SHIIEEEEEET an me jus showin y'all the evidents to b(l)ack up yo claim

>I would still be white if one can say that Kraut genes are not somehow nigger tier
>still live in a monkey jungle anyway

Were is this pic from?

It's the same here in Aus with abbo blood

Empire of Dust

>.03 or .125
big fucking difference

i'm over half north african but my skin is white

Im not the one who started it.
At least you've come to accept that they are both meaningless and arbitrary ratios.

Great Grandmother was Cherokee. We wuz scalpin an shit.

Fucking kek

what the other user said. Empire of Dust

should still be on kiketube

well worth the watch brazilbro

The one drop doesn't make sense desu. There should be a separate category for people that are more than half white.

white on the inside brown on the outside

racial term for a "white acting" black. it's the niggers own term aswell

I have blonde hair and green eyes and I'm something like 1/8 or 1/16 American Indian.

I am being serious, 12% vs 3% is significant

This stupid rule was a problem, is what stopped to wash in white blacks and their culture.

>What is white
>Niggers don't loot me
>Don't loot me
>No more

I know that.
That was my intention I detailed here. It makes sense if you're trying to prevent further miscegenation. Telling them that their kids wont be treated as white should be enough (or so was the logic) to act as a deterrent.

White reporting in.

Too bad I'm a virgin and my brother is marrying a chink

That's why they'd be in a separate category.

lmao that gook is such a hard ass

Probably very efficient but he seems like he's a fucking nightmare to work for/with.

Apparently African American, and my children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and great great grandchildren will also be african niggers apparently.

No. 1 drop means 1 drop.

Still totaly white.

Go claim your gibs.

I'm 1/32th black
Shieet am I a brotha?

Well I'm not sure what the qualifications for being a Hue monkey are.

White blonde with blue or green eyes is the only acceptable combination but you have to be 100% white.

Brown and black hair, brown eyes are mongrel, Italians and Spaniards are dirty.

If you have shitskin or non-white ancestors then you're not white no matter how white you look, you need to be purged since your blood is tainted.

Divide and conquer, it always works.

>Huehhuehuehue flag
This is not white, fuck off