Dylan's gonna die

Press F to Pay Respects

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/117898/lethal-injection-photos-angel-diazs-botched-execution-florida
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

v

F stands for Fuck that little faggot.

f

>sentenced to death

So are they gonna keep him on death row for 20 years or fry him instantly?

F

Press S to spit on his corpse.

S

Better fry him fast before trump pardons him :^)

Jeb fan here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think Jeb heads aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think Jeb heads are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy old cuck with a Jeb! sign or inflatable Jeb! balloons I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter Trumpster with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that Drumpfkins are not formidable. I grew up surrounded by Trump types before they became the Trump types. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Jeb heads are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

Misguided execution of a worthy cause; RIP

RQing stormcloack edit

F

F, but...

F
Sleep well brave warrior.

F Sweet Prince

I wonder what his method of death will be.
Most common still seems to be lethal injection but we've been having problems with people suffering with those recently because we have a major shortage of lethal injection drugs due to various people refusing to sell them to us.

Remember that guy who was covered in chemical burns from when they tried a new drug on him due to the shortage?
newrepublic.com/article/117898/lethal-injection-photos-angel-diazs-botched-execution-florida

Good. The world doesn't need people like him.

People only stay on death row a really long time if they file a bunch of appeals. I don't think he's going to do that.

F

F

͚͚͚͚͚͚͚͚͚͚͚͚͚͚

F

fuck em

Tbh he was either an idiot or batshit insane if thinking that shooting up a church was going to make people sympathise with his cause.
He shot people who I assume were upstanding members of society, with no provocation whatsoever, which is going to make 99.9% of the population at least disapprove of you.

X

>Mfw capital punishment

Too bad.

this fools a FUCKING FAGGOT.

Literally tons of niggers to choose from abd he chose the most peaceful, decent ones

inb4 niggers slaughter innocent whites-- no shit, doesnt mean we have the right to act like niggers and kill inmocent nigs

Eff

The church an entirley black church that's involved in dindu nuffin politics. I'm assuming his primary target was the black senator.

F

good night sweet prince

Rest in piss u faggot. I hope your hell is a nonstop pain train of huge nigger cock tearing your tight white asshole inside out while you drown in cum.

F is for Firing Squad :)

Seriously though, think of how much money they'd save by using a Firing Squad, and how much more effective capital punishment would be. Costs like $500 in drugs to kill someone, and it takes 4-5 minutes, and then they're standing around for 30 minutes to make sure they're really dead.

It's too medicinal right now, and it's too desensitizing. People don't view it as of big as a deal as it should be. They need to march them out, chain them to a post and have 6 men fire 5.56 rounds at their chests. Remind people this is what happens to savage beasts who kill people, you get chained up and executed in a militaristic, efficient manner.

Letting them drift off to sleep is a disgrace, and ironically takes longer. Firing squad is the best way for states to execute people imo, it gets everything right.

Good. That faggots deserves to die

Shit like this....bring back hangings for fucks sake. Way cheaper than begging drugs from Svens cucked ass. Public executions I say, but the chance for chimp outs would be high.

Sauce?
Also, what did he think the normies on both sides of the spectrum would think? You can't start a successful war without normie support.

I'll never understand why they insist on such a grisly spectacle and not just shoot the fuckers, less pain, less hassle and infinitely cheaper.
Plus bullet firearms manufacturers aren't going to be mad you used their weapons to execute murderers, they would probably take it as a point of pride.

What a retarded, useless, faggot. Waste of taxpayer money.

Stupid haircut too.

He took out a state senator that was pushing full blown nigger policies and pushed destroying anything White, Southern and Confederate so good job in my book.

good night sweet price

F

There's so many different appellate courts for him to file appeals with. He probably won't be fried for at least 5 years (assuming he files appeals)

f

ripperoni

Firing squad apparently gives PTSD to the shooters. Even if they line up 5 gunman to do the deed.
Plus there's only 3 states that still have firing squad as an execution method.

Dylan my bai

I wonder why they don't use cyanide or something. This always seemed needlessly brutal for something meant to be painless.

You lost the war, Cletus. It's time to get over it and let the West encroach on the garbage South.

so build a chair next to a wall with a gun inside it which is operated by a machine and just needs a button to be pressed to fire, that should be just as abstract for the executioner as pressing a button for chems

F

F

RIP in peace

Fucker deserves it

>Nigger policies>>>that White Southern culture

Go fuck yourself Tyrone.

F

>Southern "culture"

f

RARE

Yeah, that's cool.

Or maybe just hire an executioner with HALF A FUCKING SET.

can someone please till me witha relaistic ansewer why we cant use gelatins anymore .
>easy clean death
>part of european culture
>reusable
>all you have to do is sharpen the blade to use it.'
>all you need to do is hire one person

>Northern culture

Only certain execution methods are permitted by law in states with the death penalty. You'd have to change the laws to use that which I'd imagine wouldn't be the easiest thing. Guillotines aren't really seen as non-cruel by the general public. The facial movements after the head is decapitated causes concern.

>gelatins

Daily reminder that if you don't think this man is a martyr, you are a sjw cuck.

Dylann did nothing wrong.

>gelatins

F

Guess which letter I'm not typing

>There's so many different appellate courts for him to file appeals with. He probably won't be fried for at least 5 years (assuming he files appeals)

He might not. He went out with the understanding that the cops would gun him down as soon as he left the church. It took them hours and hours to find him and then when they did it was just an old cop who pulled Roof over and asked if he was the shooter.

>Firing squad apparently gives PTSD to the shooters. Even if they line up 5 gunman to do the deed.
>Plus there's only 3 states that still have firing squad as an execution method.

You could still find people to do it.

rot in piss asshole

F

>can someone please till me witha relaistic ansewer why we cant use gelatins anymore .

When the fuck did states kill criminals with jello?

you need to have a remote controlled gun and a website where people worldwide log on to click a button and one of the button clicks at random shoots the gun
Better yet, make it controlled by repeating dig its

A ?

fuck it, bring back the firing squad
bullets are cheap and can be bought all over

We already had a Sup Forumsl

Roof is officially a faggot

> gelatins
Jesus Christ

uck o aggot

>gelatins

>gelatins

mmm tasty

Korea is mad

>gelatins

That's haram, most gelatin is pig derived

>name your kid dyl-ann
>wonder why he goes nucking futs and noots shiggers

J

F

May Kek guide you over the river of death to a land without darkness, white brother.