IS THIS FUCKING REAL!?

IS THIS FUCKING REAL!?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-prostitutes-russia-report-9600442
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8584701/reports-allege-trump-hired-prostitutes-golden-showers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jeb fan here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think Jeb heads aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think Jeb heads are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy old cuck with a Jeb! sign or inflatable Jeb! balloons I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter Trumpster with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that Drumpfkins are not formidable. I grew up surrounded by Trump types before they became the Trump types. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Jeb heads are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

uh guys

xD the CIA is just gullible as hell

JEB!

we dun goof'd

nope, check the source

wouldn't surprise me, the CIA director was hacked by a group of 16 year olds posing as IT people. They called themselves "crakas with attitude"

Came here to post this

Kek makes the memes real.

Shadilay!

Jeb will usher in the Vapor-era

There's this from before

check out the President Trump General, seems an user there did it

So far the bit about the CIA is just conjecture, we don't know if they have given this to Trump + Obama

THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT BUZZFEED
>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Well the CIA are fucking asshole who dont want to concede to Vlad and are willing to pull anything to avoid becoming allies with Russia

shut up nigger

WE

WE ARE THE JEWS

Were the Russians now?

lads this is too much, I'm pissing myself laughing here holy fuck

someone needs to get this out to destroy the left wing media once and for all.

>publishing Sup Forums shitpost larping as facts and inside sources

how do these people consider themselves journalists? they should be forced to issue a public retraction and then be dissolved as an entity

Yep pretty much.

CIA not checking trusting some dipshit source who took a fiction from Sup Forums as reality. CIA later twists it into their Russia fearmongering bullshit.

is selfjewing itself is a kind of sudoku ?

Why should anybody believe this board? Better make another shoop for any lolita developments now. Epstein trial?

my gatorade just came out my nose

WE DID IT!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CNN MSM JEWS TWITTER .... ALL OF THEM

THEY"RE ALL FUCKED HAHAHAHAHH

it cant be real, that screencap is from october 2017 which hasnt happened yet

No, that was from BEFORE the election even took place.

This place is so full of fucking idiots I swear

The CIA is actually run by 4chins?

Are you serious? I'd trust Sup Forums over any mass media source. How could you not trust your fellow anons?

What kind of bullshit is this
>Checks source

No niggeranon it was Sup Forums bait MSM fell for it.

We Jews now.

SOMEBODY STOP THIS TRAIN I WANT TO GET OFF

KEK'S CHAOS MAGIC HAS GROWN TO POWERFUL

WWIII IS IMMINENT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you're trolling, right?

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
THEY WHITE WASHED THE HENTAI ON THIS DOCUMENT. MEDIA WILL TRY TO CENSOR THE HENTAI PAJAMA PARTY AND TREAT EVERYTHING ELSE AS FACT

Either way, we live in one of two realities

In one, we have successfully trolled the fucking CIA

In the other, we've elected a man who despised Barrack Obama so much he hired a bunch of Hookers to piss all over a bed he was going to sleep in

Either way, I've been laughing uncontrollably for about 30 minutes now

He is the Man in the High Castle/John Titor

R A R E

A

R

E

A Hentai watching weeb loving president is too much for the American public to swallow.

Golden Showers they can handle.

HOLY FUCK

R A R E S T
A
R
E
S
T

This timeline is nuts

>It's on the CNN politics page right now
Holy lol 2017 came out of the gates roaring

S L O W A N D S T E A D Y

>newfag

Holy shit

I would take either timeline, what ever happens next is going to be glorious to watch.

Check great mother of kek!

Trump doesn't even like oral sex.

He is about as straight as they come.

(In contrast to Hitler who was seriously fucked up sexually).

No. Fucking. Way

We are kangs of the world

That's a screenshot of a good breakdown someone just did in another thread. The Rick Wilson story is in the archive link. Americans do their days/months backwards from your system.

>I'm redpilled
>believes everything the media tells him about Hitler.

Holy shit in the time I checked Sup Forums after work and the time I got home you fuckers actually did it. I fucking love you all

not even rare
he's been posting for the last 2 days or so

I'm fucking dying lads, what the fuck

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-prostitutes-russia-report-9600442

There is no getting off user

Is this true? I mean it's believable at this point.

Has Sup Forums become the most powerful intelligence and subterfuge agency in the history of the world?

Yes.

Post the original

So doesn't this mean we also have proof of the CIA themselves manufacturing a false narrative against Trump?
They took the phony report and altered it to fit the Russian hacking narrative.

This shows that the CIA can't be trusted even by those inside government.

I lol'd, even if it's not true.

You can't stop weaponized autism

reddit in full denial that they and CNN were hoodwinked

I am no fan of trump, but damn if he's isn't the luckiest man alive

And it keeps spreading.

I fucking love this place

Ron Paul's been saying this for a very long time.

He's been absolutely open about not going to CIA Intelligence briefings and has been significantly more informed on just about everything during his time in Congress than anyone else.

He was the President we needed 8 years ago now we have a man who fortunately has some good positions but as a whole is still a negative.

Let's just hope he nominated Andrew Napolitano or someone like him to the Supreme Court

>A 35-page dossier that details President-elect Donald Trump's ties with Russia was published for the first time in full by Buzzfeed on Tuesday evening, and revealed a particularly surprising allegation involving Trump hiring prostitutes to pee on a hotel bed.

>MORE FROM SEX & RELATIONSHIPS

>29 Love Lessons Barack And Michelle Taught Us
>According to the dossier, Trump brought hired prostitutes to his hotel suite in Moscow's Ritz Carlton, where he knew President Barack and Michelle Obama had slept, and asked them to defile the bed by peeing on it. From page 2 of the dossier:

>"According to Source D, where s/he had been present, TRUMP's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him."

>As Buzzfeed mentions, the dossier is still unverified, and was reportedly written and published by a former British intelligence agent. The report has been circulated among journalists, elected officials, and intelligence agents for weeks, but Buzzfeed was the first to publish the entire thing as a standalone document, so that "Americans can make up their own minds about allegations about the president-elect that have circulated at the highest levels of the US government."

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8584701/reports-allege-trump-hired-prostitutes-golden-showers/

I canĀ“t even.

But of course, he tickled the fancy of weaponizable autists and Egyptian Chaos Frog-Gods.

Jeb is a mess. Jeb is a big fat waste.

Here's an archive link to the thread from November

>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
KEK saving for posterity

NOPE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

POL WINS AGAIN

No, he likes it.

Half of the CIA's job is disinformation. Why the fuck would anyone trust them with anything.

Yep. Rick Wilson totally trustworthy.

Yeah I believe him. Why would he lie?

lurk moar fagit

One of you guys needs to contact ANY of MSM and like, let them in on the joke already.

It says confidental on it, has horrible grammar, and the formatting randomly changes in the middle of the report.

Seems legit!

but is funnier this way

Can I post nsfw piss video here?

You overestimate the competency of government workers.

I mean if Rick says it...

hentai was never mentioned in final report. you're all being misled

No, it's just people making fakes on Sup Forums

For fucks sake, and people are calling them gullible..

Yes

leave that xd shit in reddit, t_d

>successfully trolled the fucking CIA

this!

Just Sup Forums trying to save their daddy from himself, as usual.

>Sup Forums fucks buzzfeed
The Daily Beast and other news sources also reported on it. Why would they fall for this utter bullshit?

You idiots are troll Jedi masters.

There's no definative proof from the guy who claimed to have did it. But after having read some the shit that was in their I'm willing to bite. Renting out a movie theater to watch hentai with Russian hookers and opening Christmas presents in Pajamas just screams Sup Forums

HE DENIES IT

Please no, if anything we need to spread this further, let them discredit themselves more

>CNN politics page

You mean CNN is reporting FAKE NEWS!?!?!!

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK!!!!!!

Nope, fake as fuck, but that never stopped all of you pizza pedo story pushing dipshits did it? I fully expect you autists to somehow twist this into Hillary's fault by night's end.

use this one m8