OBAMA FAREWELL LIVE THREAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=7v9CjxTNrJA - Obama's Farewell Speech - Fox News LIVE Stream 1/10/17 HD 1080p

HAPPENING IN 30!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/19891315246_59566e4452_z.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483904663500.png/
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
taima.tv/r/Predator_TV
youtube.com/watch?v=RBP8uKqI2ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally. Progress has been made. A Nigger will never be let near the control systems again. We can rest slightly easier.

Bump, lets party!

is he going to address his main legacy of increased racial tensions and a fucked up middle east?

FAREWELL OBAMACARE
FAREWELL TPP
FAREWELL SANCTUARY CITES
FAREWELL "DREAMERS"
FAREWELL IRAN NUCLEAR "DEAL"
FAREWELL SYRIAN REFUGEES
FAREWELL COMMON CORE
FAREWELL ILLEGALS
FAREWELL MICHELLE'S VEGETABLE GARDEN

Whoopee. Now, about YOUR country's LIBRALISM...

That is so accurate

I'll pass

In a few months, Malia will have to abort his first legacy.

Where's my lovely gas cham- err, basement?

>reposting obongo leaf propaganda
>that flag

goodbye

Hell come out 45 minutes late

youtube.com/watch?v=PW8f4G0zTJo

>Italian

barry without a teleprompter

>Sorry I went on holiday for a few months and let ISIS overrun the middle east after I failed the Arab spring and Ukraine plot, b-but even though I said the election couldn't be hacked t-the Russians did it!
>Start being mad people, not because you work 2 or 3 jobs for a wage equal to benefits in Europe b-but because diversity and hope, remember hope guys?
>I'm hoping we can all g-get along even though I did nothing about poverty in the inner cities and crime related to black and latino gang members has risen and in chicago m-my hometown there were more deaths reported due to gun violence than in the last 20 years.
>b-but I can't do anything about it because my kike overlords tell me that's racist if I try to help people in poverty
>g-guys I am here to remind you that yall transgender as fuck and please make use of our sex change loans in college because when you work you won't be able to take this loan even though it's just a phase you're going through just take the sex operation, become suicidal and whatever you do, do not breed, espacially if you're white.
>my kike masters with their banking empire h-have told me they want cattle which buy into the pharma industry t-they control to make yall dumb and slow b-but I'm bringing hope, r-remember, s-stronger together r-right!
>p-please don't hang me, I was only bleeding and selling out this country I hate because I'm a filthy muslim homo faggot piece of shit to Israel, Qatar and the Saudi's and I hoped you supported ISIS for flooding Europe with """"refugees"""" because w-we hate European culture r-right?
>P-please d-don't hang me, i'm Obama, your first black president, I did so much for you, remember Obama care, isn't it nice w-whites work to pay tax for subhuman vermin nigger spic scum that breed like rats and claim disability checks as they refuse to work?

I'm black and these fuckboys are an embarrassment to our race. It's a shame that these THUGS are representative of our race. Fuck them. I hope Clint Eastwood fires his shotgun and cringe at their splattered bodies. /s

That's slightly less than the population has grown in the same amount of time.

She literally looks like a cheap prostitute.

Damn Skippy. There are better men at the expensive hotels.

I just impregnated 9 african american women tonight with my white genetics as a farewell gift to Obama. Ask me anything.

After Trump fucks up everything massively, neither will a white man.

Good riddance to an uppity nigger.

goodbye stranger
it's been nice
hope you find your paradise

Were they ghetto? If so, pls remove yourself you pathetic fuck. If not, you did God's work.

when does it start

>You won fair and square Trump we're not questioning your legitimacy xd

>RUSSIA INTERFERED WITH THE US ELECTION AND NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN

it's literlaly pick one

and the people who argue this probably never read one fucking email or anything else that was leaked

actually brainwashed

9 PM (21:00 GMT)

Huma was almost his legacy

Did he give his speech yet?

Did he say IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOK!

25 minutes

Reminder that Obama was one of the best presidents we've had since FDR

fuck

>Trump manages to outshine Obama in the news on the night of his farewell speech that was hyped up by the media for the past week or so
I love this timeline

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

GET THE FUCK OUT

GET THE FUCK OUT

Double digits.
It seems Canada has seen the light tonight. Canadian bro, congrats. You have been invited to come with us to the men's club.

CHEW SOAP

OKIE DOKE

>GO TO BUZZFEED
>404 ERROR

nice

Do you think he'll mention the orange piss drinker speech?

>open stream
>first thing I read in chat is "obama's a nigger"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/19891315246_59566e4452_z.jpg/

get a new job

Calm down Sheriff

kill yourself, here is his acceptance speech
>Sorry I went on holiday for a few months and let ISIS overrun the middle east after I failed the Arab spring and Ukraine plot, b-but even though I said the election couldn't be hacked t-the Russians did it!
>Start being mad people, not because you work 2 or 3 jobs for a wage equal to benefits in Europe b-but because diversity and hope, remember hope guys?
>I'm hoping we can all g-get along even though I did nothing about poverty in the inner cities and crime related to black and latino gang members has risen and in chicago m-my hometown there were more deaths reported due to gun violence than in the last 20 years.
>b-but I can't do anything about it because my kike overlords tell me that's racist if I try to help people in poverty
>g-guys I am here to remind you that yall transgender as fuck and please make use of our sex change loans in college because when you work you won't be able to take this loan even though it's just a phase you're going through just take the sex operation, become suicidal and whatever you do, do not breed, espacially if you're white.
>my kike masters with their banking empire h-have told me they want cattle which buy into the pharma industry t-they control to make yall dumb and slow b-but I'm bringing hope, r-remember, s-stronger together r-right!
>p-please don't hang me, I was only bleeding and selling out this country I hate because I'm a filthy muslim homo faggot piece of shit to Israel, Qatar and the Saudi's and I hoped you supported ISIS for flooding Europe with """"refugees"""" because w-we hate European culture r-right?
>P-please d-don't hang me, i'm Obama, your first black president, I did so much for you, remember Obama care, isn't it nice w-whites work to pay tax for subhuman vermin nigger spic scum that breed like rats and claim disability checks as they refuse to work?

Needs to resolve her New Year's Resolution (weight loss), then he can grab it.

Yeah haha

Go away reddit.

nice try

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483904663500.png/

Do you think you'll win over someone with this CTR?

Dont you guys ever feel bad about pure racial hatred and straight up hurting peoples feelings for no reason? I mean, I agree with a lot of controversial positions espoused on this board and yea, black people are generally swept up in a cancerous culture that makes them leeches on a society.

But for one, how does shitting on blacks who havent done anything wrong improve the situations? Even if blacks are intellectually inferior, youre still adding fuel to the fire and probably helping it become worse. Youre certainly not making it better.

And from a human standpoint, wheres the empathy? I mean, if whites are the real humans, as you like to joke, then we should be unrivaled in our humanity. We should be like father and mother figures to the lesser races. Kicking and spitting on them with unbridled venom just makes us look childish. It diminishes everyone.

yeah but they gettin that presidential pussy. lol

I'd love to... But the blacks just won't listen. Torturing a disabled dude because of his choice (I didn't even know if he DID vote, he looked young), the BLM riots and their denouncement of said torture, killing POLICE OFFICERS, etc. They make me sicker than a queasy dog.

WILL YOU MISS HIM user?

Who is this Obama guy and why do I care what he has to say?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/19891315246_59566e4452_z.jpg/

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483904663500.png/

Suspicious posts....

Strength is forged from fire, not warmth my friend.

Don't fucking care. They will probably Rob a convinience store in their free time. Or just make a shitty trap mix on SoundCloud. Either way, I'm not down with that at all.

>I'm black
Welcome brother

This

notice that both of them have only posted once in this thread too

so how much time left until the stream starts ??

I MISS THE PRIMARIES AND DEBATES
WHAT A FUN TIME

5min

Unless he does something funny and stupid to make a mockery of, I can't be bothered to watch this nigger.

>can't even wear as SHAMBruuhhhruhh
lmao o'reilly is goat

5 minutes.

6 minutes/minuitos

>when the teleprompter goes down

Sticky when?

Tucker gets the reigns of it after his speech is over. Should be good

Yes, I do see you Mr. Liberal.

>last speech
>when all anyone can talk about is trump paying hookers to piss in a bed you slept in with your wife

AHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wasn't that confirmed fake?

Late once again.

Fucking nigger.

Yeah the fed printed 4 trillion dollars and still the amount of job created is terrible

GUN! GUN! BOMB!

NATIONAL ANTHEM!

get this nigger out of here

Actually right on time.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
If

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

ANYONE HAVE A BETTER STREAM? OPS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a Sup Forums fan fiction that was sent to some anti-trump guy.The story was made up here and the CIA ran with it

Ooga Booga Anthem.

ITS STARTING!

>nigger nigging up the national anthem with all those trills and tryhard sliding notes

not surprised

taima.tv/r/Predator_TV

>National anthem for a speech
>burgers

Just go away Barry

just go away

If only Op

My nigga killed it gtfo cuckold

Yes

But this is what will dominate news tonight and tomorrow, not obamas last speech

CNN has a stream on their website

It's starting.

>OF THE
>OF THE
>BRAAAVE

THROUGH THE PERO-LUS FIGHT