Shit's on fire; it's up to use to put it out

Sup Forums, I'd like to have a genuine political discussion for once and I'm hoping you can share your knowledge in a friendly and constructive way.

It's plainly been left to us to carry on the work of our forefathers and snatch from the jaws of destruction these fair civilizations of the West, the places we call home.

But how is this to be done? First, I believe, we need to share and compare our ideas. I hope this thread can become a place to do that.

>tl;dr--What makes Western civilization so great, do we still have it, and if not, how do we get it back?

As a follow-up, how do we topple the institutional and political forces that already work against us? Brute force has gotten us this far, but it's a sloppy method--as was shown by the American political elections. If we truly want to save the West, we need a return to peace.

No one? Does no one really care about fixing the West?

Just wait you impatient nigger.

In my opinion, I think we will become a lot more influential as our user base gets older. There are a lot of young people here. I'm only 19. I reckon the average age has to be somewhere around 18-21. As we get older we will be more within our power to actually start creating real change.

Actually, didn't realise how long this had been quiet for. You will probably need to make another thread a bit later. But have another bump.

24 here but I think youre wrong; everyone I know, including "redpilled" people and also people who just feel that "something" is being lost in modern life, are just going along to get along. No passion from anyone on these issues. Fear of retribution for their ideas. Trump getting elected delighted them all, but SHOCKED them as well. Breaking the conditioning, maybe?

I posted this thread, then went for dinner. Came back and no responses. I guess Sup Forums doesn't really care about saving the west. All they want to do is shitpost pictures of anime girls.

Thanks, but I probably won't. I figured I'd try something here and it didn't work out. IF you want to copy/paste to repost later, you're welcomed to do it.

Although, this new generation is apparently more conservative than any since my grandparent's time. If that is to be believed, there may yet be hope. It all starts with the youth. Thats why Hitler payed them so much mind

We have voted in trump and are currently heading in the right direction. Gen Z is the most conservative generation we have had in a long time. It's all going to fall into place slowly

>inb4 muh trump and others pro israel and pro jew

need to play ball to win bud

Put it out with your pee pee

That is changing. I lost a lot of (((friends))) with the shit that I've said. The whole Trump thing isn't going to win over any Liberals or anything, but it will make people less afraid to speak out and it has brought over a lot more regular conservatives to /paul/ who have been redpilled. But now I have no issue speaking my mind because I know that my opinions aren't that uncommon or insane, it's just that so many people have stayed quiet because they're fucking scared of trivial shit. But the more vocal we become, the more comfortable overs feel to speak up.

THIS
t. new generation

They may wake up one day, and find that they are strong.

Hitler explains it all in his book.

The youth have the fire and the passion to actually drive this movement and the older and wiser have the experience and wisdom to make sure that it works. There is value in both age and youth, they are just different sorts of value. But we can't underestimate the younger generation's importance.

Trump's candidacy, let alone his VICTORY, has shifted the overton window in a way I was too cynical to imagine. We have to make sure to stay in that window while we push it ever to the right. Thats why I dislike the Richard Spencer shilling around here, even though I think hes right. The redpill has to be taken in little bites, Baron

1) identify the problem.
2) deal with it in an efficient way.
3) look for a middle ground to come to a solution fair to everyone

i.e. immigration
1) problem was that anyone could come over and stay forever
2) dealing with it is difficult because other more backwards cultures slowly adapt, but within 3 generations they've lost most of their heritage and looks of origin if they've / those features been breeded out. In the end everyone will want to be westernized given the nature of our technological advancement and culture which doesn't just revolve around medieval fairytales.
3) Deal with crime and people of color, not make it a tabboo, if you treat the problem like an internet troll you only get poked again and again until your own people have been bullied enough too much they'll find solutions themselves and you'll drive a wedge between people because you only focussed on the differences rather than the similarities between humans (like the democrats and braindead deadbeats do behind the forced multicultural / diversity, transgender, pro jew / islam agenda) which they push in liberal colleges and universities.

One of the most horrifying things about the social justice movement is their ability to make nonsensical and conflicting claims and hold them all up together to form a platform of ideas. What's to prevent the new generations from going astray if their predecessors were deranged activists on the opposite side of the political spectrum?

I'm concerned that the Generation Z will become worse than Generation Y.

To add to my point above, while Trump turned the tides in a massive way, I posted several months ago about the biggest danger he posed to Western society (even though it was ultimately an inevitable one given the choices in candidates). He's lowered the level of discourse in politics; he's not the only one either. I'm an oldfag, and I've been here for a long time.

Believe it or not, we used to have lengthy conversations on this forum (even if many of them just turned out to be dick-measuring contests). We still do that to a degree today, but it's noticably lessened over time. There's a danger to becoming too complacent in using watered-down conversation. I think that this will be a problem facing Generation Z. They may be conservative, but if they lack the capacity to form more complex ideas and understand the ramifications of their political stances, then I believe they may be even worse than liberals.

Precisely! I agree with Richard Spencer on so much, but we can't show that to the normies. The easiest thing to do is to win them over with Milo tier faggy social Libertarian shit and then implant Spencer tier race redpills into the people in Milo's camp.

We want to turn cuckservatives and Liberals into Nazis overnight. I don't know how that could ever work? I mean, it took me about a year to become fully redpilled on race. And I've heard similar figures from other Sup Forumstards. We need little bites.

basically the only way to save a civilization is to not tip toe around problems
Do something for real once about poverty, education and crime.
People aren't going to raise a family in an unsafe environment or when they're slaving away to pay off debt the rest of their lives.
This is exactly what happend under the Clinton, Bush and Obama administration, just a constant wave of stagnation and decline.

I think I should add to my point a bit. There are significantly fewer "older and wiser" leaders these days, and of those, how many have genuinely been driven made by their hate for the liberals, just like how the liberals have been driven mad by their hate for us?

There really is no wisdom in our movement which is why I think it will take quite a few years until we can actually really influence shit. The "leaders" of our movement are all within their late 30s max. I think the previous generation of nat-socs were more like skinheads who still exist, but we're different, I think. The alt-right or whatever you want to call it is far less prison gang tier and much more like an actual legitimate political movement. But we do need more wisdom in the movement to be effective, I think.

Exactly. And with no one else to turn to, no other wise men, why then do we sit here content to do nothing but waste our time? I've wanted Sup Forums, for so long, to understand that there is no one else! It's us, and if we don't start to take the lead, we risk losing everything.

The world as we know it will inevitably change. The world always does. But when that time comes, we'll have to be the ones changing it, for better or for worse. We have our forum; we have the knowledge; we only lack the will.

I'm doing what I can to prepare for whatever is to come friend. We have to be prepared in mind, body and spirit for the final happening. But I think that we need to move more away from our computers and try and actually create some kind of offline political organization. We spend too much time on here jacking off to anime and not enough actually organizing ourselves for the future that is really just around the corner.

I think getting Sup Forumsacks off their computers is the key.

Good.