Tell me again

why i hate the jews

Jews are bad, mmmkay?

Nice cherry pick, Schlomo.

Now type in Group Of Jewish Women or something similar in image search and you'll get reality. And lose any boner you had.

thinking Israeli propaganda is representative of reality

JIDF please

Anti Semitism is, for the most part, a brown man's disease now.
Jews are white, based and extremely redpilled too.
If you're anti Jews then you're anti white.

Diaspora are rarely any of those

Fuck em

israel is terrorism country

what the fuck are those turtle shell shit on their ankles

yes #1 in fighting terrorism

mudslime, you must go back

Wow, some barely shaggable women. Jews rock!

nip, shouldn't you be glowing back

Ugly kike whores...

Make that nigger bitch from finland look great

Knee pads. They get sweaty and uncomfortable to wear for a long time. Most crunchies wear them like that when they're not getting shot at if they are allowed to. I might not like their intentions for my race and country, but damnit if their uniforms don't look comphy for operating.

This thread, again?

How many of these are you going to make today, Schlomo? This is why we hate you.

2 more

this qt literally shot a terrorist dead yesterday in defense of her country

what have you done faggot besides post on a mongolian basket weaving forum

They look white, but they are still 20% jews, even the whitest of them. Genetics said so, so stfu.

Sending cute chicks out to the battlefield to get shot and raped. The IDF will defend this.

I have a problem with that too, but I talked with a guy from Israel the last year and he told me that they rarely engage combat. Their service in the army is practically a summer camp.

By the way, he also told me that 100% of Israeli girls who look good are total sluts, much more than in europe and even than in the USA. They race mix and fuck a different guy every week.

> using Slav migrants for propaganda purposes
I'm glad Israel is aware of how visually unsuitable the native Israeli women are for this shit

>Jews are white, based and extremely redpilled too.

You're the same South African Jew that's posting in every Jew thread here. Fuck off!

Khazars have no claim to Israel