TRUDEAU Q & A RAID

ATTENTION ALL LEAVES: Justin Trudeau is hosting a Q & A on Snapchat for I assume all Canadians. I found this the perfect opportunity to raid this. On snapchat, make a video asking something like "Are you Fidel Castro's Son?" and send it to Trudeau Q & A. If enough of these are submitted, he may respond or leaks may come out about another Sup Forums raid. Have fun fellow leaves.

This gunna be good.

Doubles 7's of luck. Kek wills it!

>monitoring bread

Doubt it Maple-bro, I seriously hope that you elect Canadian-Trump soon. Ya'll need it terribly. God-speed, I'll be watching.

This make the question subtle enough that its not obvious but enough to make Trudeau say something stupid.

Bump

link?

What web site?

Shamelessly self bumping

Snapchat app

ask when you will be able to marry your dog, now that it licks the peanut butter off your balls

That song is fire.

Bump

fucking crickets in here as expected

no one gives a fuck about Cuckstin Trudeau except that he's wasting tax payers money on a scale never seen before

>wasting money
No one's suprised.

Bump

Bump this shit to the moon!

BUMP

trudeau is my boy
leave the man alone

do it

id be there but i dont have snapchat

He won't respond to anything we send in there, what we really need to be doing is trying to find the times and places of his upcoming Timmies tour and just happen to be in those Timmies when he is visiting, they're be cameras rolling and the media loves a conflict so then we just need to engage him with the "elitist out of touch with pay to play events and secret billionaire island vacation" insults at every one of the events create the view in the normal population of a widespread revolt and hatred of him.

pic related for you
Get one if you have a phone.

He will only respond to pre-determined questions. He's too retarded to think on the fly.

>assuming he will actually answer any of the questions asked by normal people.
It will be all set up premade questions for him.

Q: Do you prefer to masterbate whilst watching your wife fuck another man? Or do you prefer to save it in the wank bank?

Why the fuck is he putting it up on snapchat then?

First, chek'd.
Fellow leaf here, can we all agree Trudeau is a fucking piece of shit cuck?

Ask him why he's gutting healthcare and is a "common law cuck" and wants a 200 billion Dollar Canada Pothole Plan