What do you think about this man and why?

What do you think about this man and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=GIZwa8Mowuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW! I just got off the phone with one of my sources and he said that this is "only just the beginning".
Expect more bombshells in the coming days. Drumpf is fucking done for.

Who's that? I remember seeing him a few times back when he fucking mattered. Now he's nobody.

cringey

>man

had a dream he was licking the nipples on my big mantitties kek

(((Milo)))

Coal burning kike, and a charlatan to boot.

Subhuman trash
Seig Heil

You shouldn't have enemies on the right. Especially ones like Milo who shit on feminists and Islam.

Shill
>You know why

faggot and subversive..

He's a jew faggot pretending to catholic trying to stear right wing ideas into self destructive ideas go see wagners rant about mendehlson..

Self proclaimed spokesperson of the alt right should tell you all you need to know..

A jew faggot who wants to promote things like Evolian Traditionalism.

Absolute fucking scum.
Self serving Jew.
Vibrant niggerhumping fag.
Self stylised leader of the "alt-right"

Devalues everything the non-normie poser population of Sup Forums stands for. He's the cheap, disgusting fake butter chocolate to Sup Forums's top dollar chocolate brand. Attracts nothing but undesirables.

Milo is just Ann Coulter with a penis who uses his queer privilege to say things that Ann Coulter could never say. They're both professional actors who play a role for money. I'd bet you any amount of money they didn't vote for Trump for free.

Next time i have a jew telling me how europe needs to be run, i am just about to smack him in the fucking mouth.

what'd he do, empty the pocketbooks of gullible faggots whilst pretending to spearhead white nationalist movements.. A FUCKING JEW.. A... FUCKING.. JEW.. AFUCKINGJEW.. and you think he somehow represents everyone cause he says so? #milkingyou #miloyourfaggotleader #imcatholicnow

See wagners rant against mendehlson.. or this for instance.. youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Milo is a fucking bastard he left europe after all this propaganda by jews to keep the borders open, want to migrate to the US.. peddling his nonsense to make money.

he's about as non kosher as a pigs foot.. Don't you ever wonder, don't you ever fucking wonder you assholes why jews try to spearhead and derail white nationalist movements into something retarded? and making money in the progress ofcourse.

and so is that white bitch what's her face.. that people were all excited about a while ago.. laura southern.. A FUCKING JEW.. How many fucking examples do you have to see before it's not a coincidence anymore..

He lost me when he bathed in blood. Before that he did pretty good. Most of these people would do so much better to turn the cartoon character down by around 25%, and yet they become convinced instead they must crank it to 11 to keep selling gorilla mind pills. Sad! Bye!

It's all controlled opposition my angry Dutch friend.

alex jones.. A FUCKING JEW..

I know it's sad it's just sad..

Here's gods approach.. youtube.com/watch?v=GIZwa8Mowuk

After letting the mahdi erase every jew in jerusalem and state of israel saving only those who turn away from judaism and towards christ..

Judgement day motherfuckers.. there will be a day where gods patience runs out.

"For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Judea that are in Christ Jesus. You suffered from your own countrymen the very things they suffered from the Jews, 15who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and drove us out as well. They are displeasing to God and hostile to all men, 16hindering us from telling the Gentiles how they may be saved. As a result, they continue to heap up their sins to full capacity; the utmost wrath has come upon them.…"

>dutch..
DANE..
dutch is netherlands/the lower lands/holland.

Shit. Sorry. Is 4am. Brainfart.

Not directed at you i'm similarly sleep deprived all is forgiven, just pissed off.

I think he is gay because he sucks cock.

You might be right in that assesment.

He's a faggot. But a useful one and one I could probably drink a beer with (just not pass out around). He toured colleges and fought for Trump so he is ok in my book.

personally, I think he's cool but there are times that he can be a total jackass.

To do what to stab you in the back with things like evolian traditionalism and steering the right leaning people towards neo nazism so they walk blindsided into 50 years of jew programming against white nationalism.. so they can peg you all as neo nazis..

and making shekels all along the way, when does this faggot care about anything else? He will say whatever the fuck he needs.

faggot jew. throw him in the oven

there WILL be a real holochaust and god will put them into the oven.. for real this time.. not the 6 million 6 for saturn the 6th from the sun and 6 x 0 in honor of saturn.. my gorillion..

Oy vey goyim how it just happened to be that the goyim germans who refused letting you control the banks that they happened to slaughter just exactly 6 gorillion.. enjoy your lies whilst they last.. forever is not a thing your lies are built for!

>If I don't agree with this person on absolutely everything they are evil

To be fair, I've never met a Dane who wasn't a piece of shit.

I've never met an australian i didn't want to beat the shit out either, i guess the feeling is mutual.. how do you like the most wealthy man in aussie land being a fucking jew..

Isn't he a fag and also smokes? Should die.

Your own picture proves the point. How low have we sunk that a room full of conservatives (think Sup Forumsacks) are having to applaud a flaming homosexual niggerfucking jew singing the national anthem. That is not a "power", that is just an embarrasment.

You don't understand yet that this whole thing is impermanent and they are planning to torch this entire FUCKING THING.. and torch it into the ground and build it anew with only those they approve of.. as in NO JEW ALLOWED, NO MUSLIM ALLOWED.. go enjoy your temporate reality and plan your little game of mischef, it's he who laughs last that matters.. you will find out SOON ENOUGH.

This whole fucking shitstorm will come to its heels and you might even have a heart attack, pray you come about so easily.

Degenerate kike faggot

Court Jester.
Flamboyant, perversely entertaining, occasional witty criticism.

He's still a literal faggot kike, so no point in having him represent you or your interests unless you're a queer TRS "civic nationalist". But still mildly amusing.

Would fuck him

When was the pic taken of him with the black guy?

>le ebin reddit exchange
Gotcha

thank you sweetheart

well it's working, right?

only if you're lucky

thanks darling

eat shit and die motherfucker.. you subhuman filth there's a reason why the earth has to be purified so that you and others like you never will open their mouth ever again. So that they may never speak any profanity or any stupid thing they wish to say so that they may never speak again with this same mouth.

alright, im convinced now. he is a bbc loving jew. fuck him

"All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9With the tongue we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God’s likeness.…"

He's some faggot. He likes to LARP as an edgy conservative because it gets him shekels.

He deserves death, like all open faggots.

WHAT WHAT WHAT Milo this better be you fag!
p.s. I'm a girl

Well spoken and effective against the media in general.
Shame about the gay though.

He even nicknamed himself one of the most depraved emperors of ancient rome who followed saturn in their rituals.. nero.

and has these pituary retards carry him around on a throne whilst he milks them for shekels trying to "promote white nationalism" whilst having conversations about how these white nationalists is not the way we need to play this "alt right" thing.. HAHAHA.. leading the sheep to the slaughter into neo nazism and neo paganism the exact opposite thing of what one would do.. but let's not give this bastard any new ideas..

Oh, no, then it isn't me. Sorry.

>Shame about the gay though.
total

In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed faggot is king only temporarily over the profane. Yes ofcourse nobody figured you out milo.. HAHAHA..

Excuse me.. the one eyed faggot JEW!

>Oh, no, then it isn't me. Sorry.
Milo it's me, Sofia Vergara

So we're all just gonna ignore this weird shill bot?

>What do you think about this man
He's a useful idiot and babys first redpill.

>>Oh, no, then it isn't me. Sorry.
>Milo it's me, Sofia Vergara
I'm also Penelope Cruz

the nigga's ok, he's a faggot kike but other than that I approve.

As much as I recognize him as a fairly effective alt-lite gateway that ultimately deters young people away from SJW ideologies, I still find it aggravating how the mainstream media is so gung-ho about crowning him as being some sort of alt-right figurehead despite him saying he isn't.

I'm starting to think that it's on purpose, and that the media doesn't REALLY want to direct attention to actual alt-right guys like Richard Spencer, who are actually dangerous and pose much more of an existential threat to the status quo.

I unironically like him. His college tour helped raise awareness for trump and other stuff, so that's a good thing.

You're going to need to try harder than that, dear. You know that I wouldn't want to make Jamal or Tyrone mad.

Indeed the love of money (jewery) is the root of many evils aren't they milo.. They love control of the banks because they can put a jew ahead.. unlike their more sinister "brethren in saturn" the muslims, who are greater in number and less intelligently subversive but more in your face attitude, but with things like al ikhwan they are doing similar things, to the UN as they use it as subversive instrument to try to enact blasphemy laws all over europe.. as of late the jews in israel said they would withold 6 million shekels.. game is on it seems :D

Absolutely fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!

He should be in Trumps team !

Fuck both islam and judaism.. they are of a derelict belief that will be eradicated very soon when the angel of death they both serve is to be adjudicated. And then god will wipe the tears away from our eyes. When all their lineages are destroyed. All that hard work.. into the pit of molten destruction it goes.. Ashes to ashes dust to dust.. dominion over man neither will have anymore.

>You know that I wouldn't want to make Jamal or Tyrone mad.
Or Shapiro. I can buy you more Vuitton then all three of them combined baby (&my real Daddy has a PJ)

Pretty cool guy. Eh triggers millennials and doesn't afraid of anything.

Pretty cool. A loud, flamboyant faggot but what can you do? A redpill is a redpill even if it's a suppository.

We all wish it happened

And they always say are you with us or are you with them, as they try to peg neo nazism and neo paganism vs far left and antifa.. WE ARE WITH NEITHER OF YOU!

Like the angel of the lord in the bible when a man encountered it, and he asked, are you for us or against us.. he said, i am neither for as a captain in the army of the lord of hosts have i come..

There is no secret cave you can hide in no fortress that can conceal you from the wrath that he will bring upon you. No place in heaven where you can run and make a fortress he will bring you all down.. and end you.

"Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD."

at one point the lying mouth of the muslims and the jews and all profane, will be shut and be done with. And then man can be restored to what he always ought to have been before the fall. A future that these will NOT have.

NO wonder they dream of paradise when they slaughter innocent and also faithful people.. and the jews scheming in their scheming ways about all because a jew likes to kill indirectly. There will be no paradise or heaven for them, only death and nothingness. No grand glory that awaits them in eternity, they put their treasures in earth.. jews with their shekels and subversive acts.. muslims with their misplaced heinousness for those who do not see it their way.

So the burning earth they will inherit as it is cast into flames with them into it before it is renewed..

yeah yeah

Nice job choosing a picture that makes him look as appealing as possible so he gives off an "Aryan" look or something.

No nigger, this guy's a faggot kike who wants to compromise and make people stay degenerate no matter if conservative or liberal.

If hitler hated homos, and homosex is sin in bible and quran, then you probably shouldn't support homos because they are not good.

what book and chapter are these verses from?

Are you new? Milo makes fun of himself for loving black men and BBC, he says it all the time.

>he makes fun of himself so it's ok
Are you fucking stupid?

What man? You posted a homo.

>implying he is a citizen and can vote

me too man, I long for the day he takes over as caretaker of Sup Forums

Look up the sentences you can find them easily, first one (this that you reply directly to) is from 1 thessalonians 2

He better buy it.
I hope it was really him on this thread earlier

i though it was fake blood.

The jews are esau who after fucking about in the old testament god got tired of and jacob became israel instead (the christians, europe and the west and the copts).. Esau sold his birthright to jacob (transferral of genetics abandoning the hebrews) who embraced judaism and laugh at christ even today. john 8 he gives them the warning (jesus is messiah of jacob/israel not of the jews anymore) .. and tells them that the truth will set them free.. And that those of them who will follow him he will love but the rest are in deep shit because of what they follow evil.. and are essentially scheduled for extermination unless they redeem themselves through his word.

A Literal ReligiousFag

they tried to act as if jesus didn't give the covenant to all mankind, by sticking to the traditions of abraham, and pretending like "oh god snuffed us cause of our continuous disobedience, let's just pretend that never happened and stick to traditions of abraham". They WERE chosen but god got tired of them and supplanted them which is what jacob means. jacob is esaus brother, abel and cain is a relevant allegory to that effect of what they did to the christian nations afterwards.

*spiritual brother, transferrence from the hebrews to the christian west. Hence jacob have i loved but esau have i hated..

And christians defended the faith from the islamic empire.

He's gay and vain, right wing leaning, very loud and ostentatious. He is very often charming, even though I don't approve of his lifestyle. I enjoy his loud boisterous presence in the current culture where the emphasis is put on not offending anyone. He's my nigger, and I'd let him fuck me anytime.

I thought it was real...it was ice cold.

>I don't approve of his lifestyle
>He's my nigger, and I'd let him fuck me anytime
one or the other pls.
jk I had dibs on him

This is from where you get that esau SOLD HIS BIRTHRIGHT.. to jacob (the supplanter).. the hebrews got the finger for their continual disobedience all throughout the bible and the house of israel became the christian west instead, this is esau.. the ones that pretend they are "the chosen" today.

I think he's funny

He's useful for triggering college students/millennials but outside of that I don't fully trust Milo tbqh.

His lifestyle is questionable and he's an Israel lover (although it makes sense since he's a jew)

I don't like how the crowd of college students he was with cheered so much for Israel. As if he's influencing them to like it.

Are you a deep cover agent? Have you seen the illuminati card with your face on it?