Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-was-bailed-out-bankruptcy-russia-crime-bosses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool thread :^)

He's a self-made billionaire.

Sage.

It's more fun to sage without telling :^)

U-underrated?

>Won a ton of awards but is a mediocre to bad actress
This is literally the definition of overrated.

>Trump has created over 500 businesses
>of that 500, only 11 of them have failed
>in the eyes of the "enlightened" and "educated" left, that makes Trump a failed businessman

>given multi million dollar loans from daddy
> self made

Toppest of top kek . Your probably believe Dan Bilzerian made his money honesty too lol

157 awards for pretending
157 acting awards
acting
marvelous

When will Hiroshimoot banish all libtards to /lgbt/ where they belong?

Hey, retard, lots of people inherit millions of dollars and even hundreds of millions of dollars, you know how most of those people end up? Not billionaires.

Satan gets it.

6 Bankruptcies make you a multi billionaire President of the United States with a super model wife, apparently.

Well, shit, Satan knows what's up.

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist.

Yeah it would suck so bad to be a billionaire president. Fuck off.

Who STILL had multiple bankruptcies.

What a "great" businessman. He had to be bailed out by Russian criminals.

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-was-bailed-out-bankruptcy-russia-crime-bosses

It's easy with multi million dollar loans with daddy , shit for brains

>someone who pretends in front of a camera
>vs a billionaire businessman and now leader of the free world

>Speaking from experience

The avg person, given 10 million dollars, could not make billions. If that were true then the thousands of millionaires in the US would all be billionaires.

Meryl Streep still works as an employee lel

K

>jewish awards that are rigged

vs

>actual billions of dollars in wealth

good try shekelstein

>6 Bankruptcies make you a rich, spoiled brat who would have ever even come close to any fortune if it weren't for his dad and first wife President of the United States who lost the popular vote with a super model wife that clearly loves him only for his money and would leave in a heart beat if he were in any real trouble, apparently.

FTFY pal, no need to thank me

>democrats not knowing that 80% of businesses crash within 18 months of starting
>democrats not knowing that many business owners keep trying even after they fail
>democrats in charge of knowing that even if 80% of the businesses you start fail you can still be a successful business

and also
>democrats in charge of knowing the difference between reorganize your debts payments bankruptcy vs abdicate your debts bankruptcy

And just how much fucking money did Trump lose when those businesses failed?

because objective business profit and loss is TOTALLY the same thing as subjective film judging done by your friends and influenced by whoever can fuck the most critics/pay the most money (moviegate anyone?)

Huuuurrrr done gon have deport waifusss

HEEERrrere durrr

Dun been ugly bitch

HURRRR don lost muh mind hurrrrrrrrrrr

Someone's mad Trump has made more money and accomplished more in 1 life than they would in 100 lifetimes.

They also know you're not supposed to become the bitch of the Russians by accepting the money they give you after bankruptcy.

They own him.

Who the fuck is the faggot who keeps making multiple conservashit threads every single day? I mean CTR was being paid, but this nigger just reeks of asspained libshit posting from mommy's basement.

You can almost taste the balding, beardy numale with problem glasses screaming into his monitor over these shitty strawmen posts.

GUESS HOW MANY BUSINESS HE HAD FAGGOT?????????????
like 400+ something?
5-10 isn't a bad ratio.

>Muh Russians

>turning millions into billions
pretty impressive.

Yeah only if I had a millionaire dad that doted me and a wife that did everything for me.

IF I ONLY HAD THE TALENT OF BEING HANDED EVERYTHING TO ME LIKE TRUMP!
O CRUEL WORLD! I HATE YOU SO!

Thats exactly why she is overrated you fucking dumbfuck. Because she doesn't deserve half of the recognition she gets. Do you not understand the term Overrated?

This

significantly less than his overall profits.

Have you enjoyed anything she has done?
I haven't.

Pretty much nothing?
He would've lost more if he kept the businesses running, which is why he shut it down.

Yeah buddy, he was handed billions of dollars, and the presidency. Trump is just a dumbass that happens to just be the luckiest man in the universe.

>Being this salty

Women are overrated as actors in general.

Well at least the big ones are

Kys, it'll save us a rope.

I find it hilarious that people making millions of dollars think they should have a say in politics

>Self-made
>Benefits from nepotism

Pick one. You have no idea what self-made is.

>have 100 projects
>6 fail

Not every idea is supposed to be a success. But people that never try would know nothing about it.

From what I can tell it makes you a billionaire President of the United States

From a previous thread

>"The President-elect's personal financial-disclosure report is extensive and lists Trump as a trustee, president, chairman, or member for more than 530 entities. Almost half of these companies listed have Trump's name as part of the company name."
>6 bankruptcies.

Why do you think people decide to do business with Trump?

>Occupy Democrats
Most entrepreneurs file for bankruptcy 4 times before succeeding. Besides, it was certain businesses of his that went bankrupt, and not he.

funny how trump-fucks yell "triggered" all day long but will do anything to defend tiny hardcore trump dick when anyone criticizes him. suck him harder, maybe he'll defund your health insurance and you won't be able to afford your laryngectomy

Re-phrase the question as:
What does 200+ very successful businesses do for you?

It makes you underrated

Many accolades is to overrated
As
Many detractions is to underrated

The logic here is not good.

Much better would be to reference his claimed wealth or something.